• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALRF's surprise: Keishirou vs 682

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well OP didn't allow it so therefore it isn't allowed.

So Keishirou wins.

But if PaChi allows it, inconclusive

Well...that needs to be added to the profile though.

And do we accept tier changing in mid battle like say AoC one?

We do accept tier changes in middle of battle right?

Then....Keishirou becomes 1-A and destroys 682 OvO

If keishirou can tier change and turn to good old willy then he would rekt SCP but during the fight though 1-A absorption will be a pain though its based on physical contact SCP attacking would not be so great just saying atm

Doesn't need physical contact.

Stakes or Wave of Darkness (all of them are ranged and AoE) could take care of that.

WeeklyBattles said:
Becoming 1-A would make this a stomp
I mean, its not different than having a hax that nets you the win. Until Keishirou is 1-A 682 can fight. Its not like he starts at 1-A.

Um, yes it is. Not only is gradually increasing tiers banned, but a 3-D character fighting a 1-A character will always be a stomp.

Increasing tiers isn't banned.

Saying "this guy can be anywhere between 7-B and 2-A so I put him a High 4-C" and stuff like that is the thing that it's banned.

We don't prevent 682 from evolving past High 8-C.

Also I just realized that this is 1-B vs 7-A due to SBA ovo

WeeklyBattles said:
Um, yes it is. Not only is gradually increasing tiers banned, but a 3-D character fighting a 1-A character will always be a stomp.
"Not only is gradually increasing tiers banned"?

Nani? He becomes 1-A on the spot (its not like he passes by every tier from 7-B to 1-A) if I understood correctly.

I mean, this is no different from Accel vs Kratos where kratos can die as many times as he pleases and the fight ends the moment he pulls time stop. Here the fight ends the moment he becomes 1-A if 682 cannot kill before that.

PaChi2 said:
Nani? He becomes 1-A on the spot (its not like he passes by every tier from 7-B to 1-A) if I understood correctly.
Any instance of a 1-A fighting anything less than a 1-A is a stomp

Welp.

682 here is allowed to become 5-A to 4-B via absorption. 682 wont die any time before Keishirou becomes 1-A, and 682 can oneshot before that happens.

But oh, well, what do the others think? Its not like 682 is fighting 1-A Kei from the start.

Doesn't Keishirou lol 1-A resist or lol 1-A absorb anything 682 can throw at him until he becomes 1-A and stomps?

Monarch Laciel said:
Doesn't Keishirou lol 1-A resist or lol 1-A absorb anything 682 can throw at him until he becomes 1-A and stomps?
"Doesnt Kratos lolResurrect at anything Accel can throw at him until he uses timestop and stomps"?

And btw, answering your question, I dunno.

I'll go with keishirou due to his 1-A hax based on his second distortion able to absorb and royally screw over SCP as while contact based can do AoE so there is that

Given that 1-B vs 4D is fair, this is cool.

We can go on. Votes?

Kei: 3 (Pegasus, TISS, Velox)

682: 0

Incon: 2

If 682s 1-B immortalities are allowed here it doesnt matter how many times 682 is killed with a 1-A attack as his immortalities will bring it back

Tell me more about the 1-B "immortalities" in plural. I thought it was one.

PaChi2 said:
Tell me more about the 1-B "immortalities" in plural. I thought it was one.
Immortality via disembodied 1-B conciousness that is independent of its 3-D body and immortality from scp-343, a 1-B entity. No matter how many times he kills the 3-D body with 1-A attacks, it will be brought back. Wish people would listen to me instead of fraing Keishirou when he wouldn't be able to beat unrestricted 682

WeeklyBattles said:
Guys, even 1-A Kenshirou has no way to permanently win here
Wait, dont we assume he has 1-A range in this form?

I'll wait on ALRF.

Yes, Kenshirou CAN permanently put 682 down in 1-A form. He is beyond anything 1-B can bring it back. Just accept that. And one attack from 1-A Kei has 1-A range, wich in turn allows him to kill the SCPverse as a whole.

Being destroyed by a 1-A attack =/= a 1-B cant bring him back unless Ken has some sort of power null like the God Emperor has. If he doesnt then there is no reason why he cant be brought back.

weeklys journy on giving himself the most kudos aside, immortality should not be nulled, as it only can be when the enemy has no counter to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back