• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alptraum Tageslicht VS Anti-Matter

Interesting.... Alptraum isn't quite ready (He's barely even 50% complete) but I'd still like to see who wins this right now so let the battle commence.

Also do ya want this to be a match which the creators decide or should it be a community input type battle...

Ah very well then although I think we should ask some people for their opinions then. As you can see from Alptraum's profile he still has a lot of things that needs to be defined on his profile...

Yeah. I'll try to call Steve, Cross, Leon, Wheel and Petual to give their opinions here.

It depends. By itself, it does absolutely nothing. It depends on the energy that Anti-Matter absorbed. Like, if you shoot a Planet-busting energy attack at Anti-Matter and he absorbs it, Anti-Matter will produce a 10X more powerful explosion/energy wave. It works like this: (With "x" being the energy absorbed, "n" being the already 'stored' energy)

(x + n) X 10

So, if Anti-Matter absorbs many Star-level energy attacks and uses Emission, it'll combine all of them into one (Creating a, let's say, Multi-Solar System level attack), then he'll multiply the MSS-level attack by 10 and emit it on any way and shape that he wants.

Depending on the amount of energy absorbed, it can be a pretty useless attack or a potential one-shotting attack.

There is. He can't absorb Multi-Universal energy attacks and he can't "store" any amount of energy that is superior to Multi-Universal+. One he reaches said limit, he must unleash the energy/avoid absorbing energy, otherwise, he may emit energy uncontrollably and "die" (Only to reform few moments later, but it is quite bad to keep "dying" all the time)

So his absorption limit is Multi-Universal and his storage limit is Multi-Universal+ huh... mu my this is gonna be a hard battle...

Well since you've answered my questions about your character I'll answer any questions you have for my character...

Huh, let's see...

The phantoms used to hold the guy on his place on Darkness Emblem can be escaped, once they grab Alptraum's foe? (Like, by teleporting, becoming shapeless, etc...)

Hmmmm... becoming shapeless wouldn't exactly work as the phantoms themselves are shapeless to an extent. Teleporting... well that would probably work.

Welp, this is a letdown considering the two fighters (A single reply concerning the fight), but yeah. Most matches end with less than 3 replies... :p

Back