• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Avatar vs The Spy of the Blue lane. (3-0, GRACE)

To start off, Satoshi will more than likely fire kunai and then use his technology to make distance between himself and Tatsuki. I then see him immediately trying to gauge the situation and then from there using smoke bombs to create diversions. Upon noticing that his smoke bombs aren't working due to the Seismic Sense, he would be forced to use his jet boots to fly upwards as a means of covering distance and using attacks from the air.

Last edited:
To start off, Satoshi will more than likely fire kunai and then use his technology to make distance between himself and Tatsuki. I then see him immediately trying to gauge the situation and then from there using smoke bombs to create diversions. Upon noticing that his smoke bombs aren't working due to the Seismic Sense, he would be forced to use his jet boots to fly upwards as a means of covering distance and using attacks from the air.
Then Tatsuki can mostly likely use airbending to knock him out of the air and bring him back to the ground, or, even use the other elements to rage spam him until he eventually gets a hit.
Or, use metal bending to pull him to the ground.

Once that happens, Satoshi will immediately activate his Okami to defend and steady himself and then use the Shadow Sword or turn himself into a crow clone to disturb Tatsuki's grip on him. Upon noticing Tatsuki uses hand gestures for bending, he will immediately aim to cut off his hands or do enough non-lethal damage whilst aiming at his hands and legs. He would then try to use a fireball only for it to be ineffective due to bending however upon being airbent backwards, he will continually maintain distance. After that, I do see him using his Okami like a baseball bat by creating a ribcage around himself and then swinging an arm to attack Tatsuki from a distance and even if he does use airbending or Seismic Sense, Satoshi can use crows to blindside him quite quickly.

Last edited:
Once that happens, Satoshi will immediately activate his Okami to defend and steady himself and then use the Shadow Sword or turn himself into a crow clone to disturb Tatsuki's grip on him. Upon noticing Tatsuki uses hand gestures for bending, he will immediately aim to cut off his hands or do enough non-lethal damage whilst aiming at his hands and legs. He would then try to use a fireball only for it to be ineffective due to bending however upon being airbent backwards, he will maintain distance.
1.Please correct me but how would Okami defend himself against his metal bending? It'd essentially give Tatsuki the full control over his metal legs.
2.Please correct me again, but I believe that one can not just randomly turn into a crow clone? Assuming its the one from Naruto.
3.If he managed to get close to Tatsuki to try and do such a thing he'd also need to encounter and get past Rangi- as she'd be automatically summoned due to him being in danger.
4.If he continues to maintain distance, I can see Tatsuki then opening up his option of utilising cursed techniques, with the most likely one being cursed speech.

1. The Okami is automatic and done by his thought process since he has higher stages than the Ribcage (just think of the Susanoo when the word Okami is used). He can just use higher stages to break out if need be and it can be guaranteed that he will inevitably do so.
2. Satoshi has shown during the Monogattari no Jūnen story that he can turn into a crow clone when trapped and he will give it away but then attack Tatsuki through using the Shadow Sword.
3. Satoshi can use the Ruyi Jingu Bang to force Rangi on the defence since the staff will constantly nullify the cursed spirit's durability or he could just surround himself in an adamantine cube composed of the staff by cloning it several times (as he does this in character during the Red Lane). I don't see how Rangi could constantly survive being damaged by durability negating attacks.
4. In the case of cursed speech, as soon as he hears this, he is going to use the Shadow Sword where he can allow it to possess him (as it has several beings within itself that have their own abilities which will immediately break him out of cursed speech), use the Ritual Circle which he will automatically summon upon seeing Rangi, damage the cursed spirit once and then use the data from its soul as a means to clone it and Tatsuki, forcing them to fight shadow clones of themselves that have to be destroyed.

1. The Okami is automatic and done by his thought process since he has higher stages than the Ribcage (just think of the Susanoo when the word Okami is used). He can just use higher stages to break out if need be and it can be guaranteed that he will inevitably do so.
But exactly how? Is the jet boosters not attached to his legs? Or, an item which he is wearing? I don't really see how something like a barrier could disrupt the metal bending?
2. Satoshi has shown during the Monogattari no Jūnen story that he can turn into a crow clone when trapped and he will give it away but then attack Tatsuki through using the Shadow Sword.
Hm, alright. Can I have a bit of elaboration of what the shadow sword does/
3. Satoshi can use the Ruyi Jingu Bang to force Rangi on the defence since the staff will constantly nullify the cursed spirit's durability or he could just surround himself in an adamantine cube composed of the staff by cloning it several times (as he does this in character during the Red Lane). I don't see how Rangi could constantly survive being damaged by durability negating attacks.
1.Upon Rangi immediately being summoned, He'd be affected by her passive fear manipulation, No? Especially due to the fact that she is a special grade sorcerer. He'd be paralyzed.

4. In the case of cursed speech, as soon as he hears this, he is going to use the Shadow Sword where he can allow it to possess him (as it has several beings within itself that have their own abilities which will immediately break him out of cursed speech), use the Ritual Circle which he will automatically summon upon seeing Rangi, damage the cursed spirit once and then use the data from its soul as a means to clone it and Tatsuki, forcing them to fight shadow clones of themselves that have to be destroyed.
I'll need to know about the shadow sword and its capabilities before making a counter point to this, I can't find it anywhere on his sheet or on this key?

Edit: I did a bit of digging and the shadow sword doesn't appear to be apart of this key? Nor does Ryuji Jingu Bang?

I don't see this on his page key...
Matter of fact, The first mention I can find of the shadow sword was on his third key?

The World of Darkness key explains the Shadow Sword powers; I am not using the key for the fight. They are his Sword's powers.
Then that would imply he gets the abilities in the WoD key? There's no statements he has this sword during his red or blue lane keys?

But exactly how? Is the jet boosters not attached to his legs? Or, an item which he is wearing? I don't really see how something like a barrier could disrupt the metal bending?

Hm, alright. Can I have a bit of elaboration of what the shadow sword does/

1.Upon Rangi immediately being summoned, He'd be affected by her passive fear manipulation, No? Especially due to the fact that she is a special grade sorcerer. He'd be paralyzed.
In that case, he could just use Blood Poison on himself to blow himself up and then from there, have Tatsuki killed off by blowing him up via Blood Poison.

Then that would imply he gets the abilities in the WoD key? There's no statements he has this sword during his red or blue lane keys?
Coolio, he doesn't need that but he still has his other item (aka just the Ruyi Jingu Bang which he specifically has in the Red Lane).

In that case, he could just use Blood Poison on himself to blow himself up and then from there, have Tatsuki killed off by blowing him up via Blood Poison.
How could he do this while under the effects of fear manipulation and paralysis?

How could he do this while under the effects of fear manipulation and paralysis?
If he is fearful, he will kill himself by using Blood Poison and then regenerate himself from Blood Poison as it can cause immediate paralysis, which would innately counter Rangi's.

If he is fearful, he will kill himself by using Blood Poison and then regenerate himself from Blood Poison as it can cause immediate paralysis, which would innately counter Rangi's.
Yes, he is fearful but he is also paralyzed. He literally can't move and thus wouldn't be able to kill himself, which allows for Tatsuki to get an upper hand by using cursed speech.
The only way I could possibly accept this argument is if he showed some degree of fear manipulation resistance.

The fear manipulation which cursed spirits have is so deep to the point where people lose the will to fight, (Check the cursed spirit page.)

Yes, he is fearful but he is also paralyzed. He literally can't move and thus wouldn't be able to kill himself, which allows for Tatsuki to get an upper hand by using cursed speech.
The only way I could possibly accept this argument is if he showed some degree of fear manipulation resistance.
In that case, he can just activate Limbo which he does have, to force the paralysis onto it and take all of that damage for him as a last-ditch attempt (which Tatsuki has no way of noticing by the way), activate the Okami in its highest stage which will summon the Yata Mirror and Totsuka Blade (and the Yata Mirror is an ethereal shield with no set form or properties and has the power to alter every one of its attributes. By doing so, it can be used to negate any attack, whether it be spiritual or physical) and then from there, there is absolutely nothing Tatsuki will be able to do since Satoshi can just seal all of his souls away (including Sukuna's and Rangi's by absorbing them into the gourd he has) and then as a result, Tatsuki will become completely immobile, allowing Satoshi to blow him up with Blood Poison.

In that case, he can just activate Limbo which he does have, to force the paralysis onto it and take all of that damage for him as a last-ditch attempt (which Tatsuki has no way of noticing by the way), activate the Okami in its highest stage which will summon the Yata Mirror and Totsuka Blade (and the Yata Mirror is an ethereal shield with no set form or properties and has the power to alter every one of its attributes. By doing so, it can be used to negate any attack, whether it be spiritual or physical) and then from there, there is absolutely nothing Tatsuki will be able to do since Satoshi can just seal all of his souls away (including Sukuna's and Rangi's by absorbing them into the gourd he has) and then as a result, Tatsuki will become completely immobile, allowing Satoshi to blow him up with Blood Poison.
That's cool and all, but without any fear manipulation resistances, How does this situation play out?
Without any fear manip resistance, he'll be under a great amount of fear to the point where he is completely paralyzed. Not only that, but he will also be losing the will to fight with every passing moment.
So, im confused on how this situation would even occur when he's under fear manipulation?

Yeah unless he has any resistance to fear manipulation, im giving my vote to Tatsuki Masumoto
Fear Manipulation+ Cursed Speech "Sleep" gg.

He can break out via the State of Brahman in that instance since when in the State of Brahman, he has resistance to Fear Manipulation.
Cursed Speech can be resisted and the State of Brahman will just possess him anyway, shutting down any negative feedback of Cursed Speech

He can break out via the State of Brahman in that instance since when in the State of Brahman, he has resistance to Fear Manipulation.
The state of Brahman isn't mentioned anywhere during those three keys,
It also is counted as a later key on shit sheet..far above every single one of his keys including World of Darkness?

The state of Brahman isn't mentioned anywhere during those three keys,
It also is counted as a later key on shit sheet..far above every single one of his keys including World of Darkness?
Ok then. If he doesn't have State of Brahman, then the Ruyi Jingu Bang will automatically summon itself and fight for him. And the Ruyi Jingu Bang can just turn into Satoshi and clone him several thousands of times. Even if we assume the fear manipulation is omnidirectional, the Ruyi Jingu Bang can just... turn into Rangi and counter Rangi's fear hax with Rangi's own fear hax. From there, Satoshi should be able to just put Tatsuki under genjutsu using his full power despite being paralysed (since the genjutsu will automatically affect Tatsuki's mind, soul, and body).

Ok then. If he doesn't have State of Brahman, then the Ruyi Jingu Bang will automatically summon itself and fight for him. And the Ruyi Jingu Bang can just turn into Satoshi and clone him several thousands of times. Even if we assume the fear manipulation is omnidirectional, the Ruyi Jingu Bang can just... turn into Rangi and counter Rangi's fear hax with Rangi's own fear hax. From there, Satoshi should be able to just put Tatsuki under genjutsu using his full power despite being paralysed (since the genjutsu will automatically affect Tatsuki's mind, soul, and body).
Okay, here's a few things to consider and questions I need to have answered.
Literally where is this said in some of his keys? I'm trying to find it in these keys, and it doesn't even have a mention of Ruyi Jingu Bang, it's capabilities and it having a mind of its own.
The second is that if he transformed into Rangi, is that'd just be double fear hax and wouldn't affect Tatsuki who has multiple layers of fear hax resistances.
And, how will he do so despite being paralysed? Is there any proof, statements and such of paralysis resistance?

The Ruyi Jingu Bang is a part of his Equipment - A cudgel that weighs over thirteen thousand pounds. It has the ability to fly and act via Satoshi's prompt and can even fight for him. It is capable of shapeshifting along with the ability to multiply itself thousands of times over. On top of all of that the staff itself is stated multiple times to be capable of growing to any size.

The two Rangis would cancel out and Rangi would be overwhelmed by the amount of Satoshi clones there are. The real body will be paralysed however Tatsuki will presumably be overwhelmed by the thousands of Satoshis that appear via the Ruyi Jingu Bang.

The Ruyi Jingu Bang is a part of his Equipment - A cudgel that weighs over thirteen thousand pounds. It has the ability to fly and act via Satoshi's prompt and can even fight for him. It is capable of shapeshifting along with the ability to multiply itself thousands of times over. On top of all of that the staff itself is stated multiple times to be capable of growing to any size.

The two Rangis would cancel out and Rangi would be overwhelmed by the amount of Satoshi clones there are. The real body will be paralysed however Tatsuki will presumably be overwhelmed by the thousands of Satoshis that appear via the Ruyi Jingu Bang.
Okay.

1.ill need for you to give proof of it being able to transform into beings which has abstract existence (type 2)
2.Tatsuki can also used cursed speech on it to put it to sleep, too.(He has been capable of using cursed speech against entities such as Perosnas who are information-driven existences.)
3.Two rangis wouldn’t cancel out the other. It isn’t conquerors haki- it’s just create more problems for Satoshi and have multiple people with passive fear hax roaming the area.

Ok.
After looking over everything, there are two possibilities:

It will be inconclusive because Tatsuki can't kill Satoshi.
Or
Satoshi loses via fear hax (MOST LIKELY).
gg

Last edited:
Ok.
After looking over everything, there are two possibilities:

It will be inconclusive because Tatsuki can't kill Satoshi.
Or
Satoshi loses via fear hax (MOST LIKELY).
gg
Agreed that Satoshi can’t be killed by Tatsuki, but sleep manipulation is a gg.
Is this a vote for Tatsuki?

Back