• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alovenas Transcendence

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think 1-A+ is justified but I cannot confidently say the passage proves high 1-A

Andytrenom said:
I still think 1-A+ is justified but I cannot confidently say the passage proves high 1-A
Hmm... Isnt if you completely transcends the verse system regarding 1-A makes you get High 1-A? Atleast thats what i know, and in this verse a "setting" or "stats" is what decided everything, the verse is like a game, there is HP, MP Attack Power, Magic, Speed etc

To get 1-A atleast you must have infinity in every stats and level, and Alovenas completely transcendence to this, the reason she can arbitrarily manipulate her "setting"/"stats" is because her "Will" "conciousness"/ awareness is completely unbound by this, even if someone erased the concepts of "setting" from her, he can fight without any problem.

from what i have understood from that respect thread, Alovinas is compared to an author https://imgur.com/bkXQFwN, she completely transcends the 1-A+ setting and can raise her power infinitely for this reason i agree with the High 1-A upgrade https://imgur.com/LznhrgR , she should be High 1-A in base in her true form and can raise her power to infinite degrees above High 1-A. the place where the true of Alovinas stands is completely above the white room https://imgur.com/BRLenm5 @GLHF22 correct me if i am wrong

Leader9 said:
from what i have understood from that respect thread, Alovinas is compared to an author https://imgur.com/bkXQFwN, she completely transcends the 1-A+ setting and can raise her power infinitely for this reason i agree with the High 1-A upgrade https://imgur.com/LznhrgR , she should be High 1-A in base in her true form and can raise her power to infinite degrees above High 1-A. the place where the true of Alovinas stands is completely above the white room https://imgur.com/BRLenm5 @GLHF22 correct me if i am wrong
The first scan is justification for Her 1-A Tier and thats doesnt give her 1-A+ nor High 1-A since the tiering system become more strict thus by merely transcends all Dimension and Space-time doesnt give you 1-A without further context.

The second scan is just for her 1-A+ since she can reach the peak of the Setting(infinite^infinite) at will, and reach the peak of Outerversal hierarchies doesnt give you High 1-A

The third scan is just prove she can arbitrarily increase her transcendence even after reach its peak, this just support her 1-A+ ratings.

As for her High 1-A ratings is her "Will" and "awareness" as it was unbound by the setting and thats also what makes she able to arbitrarily increase her transcendence since essentialy her "Will" is unbound and completely transcends the settings.

Idk if u know this but merely being infinite^infinite above 1-A does not make u 1-A+ hope ultima comes here and clears that misconception. The tiering system page specifically states infinite steps above 1-A, which infinite^infinite is not considerable to be 1-A+ or else many characters would already reach this tier. Like i said way eearlier, merely saying that person can still fight without a source of power does not mean much as every fictional charscters can still regardless whether their power source has been removed. By any of this 1-A+ is the only choice.

You need to know that the higher infinite preceives the lower like a paper, thus the infinite^infinite makes them reach 1-A+, and no settings is not the source power for Alovenas its the system created by her, all her creations have settings that Will decide their stats/power, Alovenas doesnt only able to destroy the setting but completely unafectted by it, by merely stacking infinite transcendence Will not makes you able to kill/surpass Alovenas since she is unbound by the transcendence.

Infinite steps above 1-A is 1 Transcendence, infinite^infinite in here doesnt give you 1 transcendence but infinite transcendence since each 1 infinite gave you 1 transcendence. And Ultima already agreed to this.

It's 1A or 1A+ as some of you said since it is not explicitly stated that it is completely external to the the 1A hierarchy approved, That is my opinion, it could be wrong, I'm just reading the tiering justification

I am also very reluctant to allow a High 1-A rating. "Potentially 1-A+" should be fine though.

I am not quite understand why is this not High 1-A?

After i look many example in different verse like Singulatiry in Masadaverse count as 1-A+ and Taiji which transcends this entirely is High 1-A

TLOI who transcends infinite story also get High 1-A

And this, entirely transcends the setting which give someone infinite transcendence is not High 1-A? Can someone explain to me ?

I dont know about this but

Infinitely transcending 1-A is 1-A+

Surpassing the entire system of 1-A+ is High 1-A meaning no matter how many infinity you stack it will never reach High 1-A and always will be higher end of 1-A+

Just like how stacking infinity over and over Low 1-A is Low 1-A and would never reach 1-A

This is how I intepret the tiering system atleast,with what you posted it seems to be 1-A+ rather than High 1-A as it doesn't appear that they are completely above and transcendent over whole 1-A+ system

I literaly said that they transcends the setting, thus no matter how many times you stacking infinity you cant surpass her since she entirely unbound by the setting

That just means she is the stronger than others as her power keeps rising it means it hasn't reach High 1-A rather keep going on and on in 1-A+ so I still dont see the evidence of her being unbounded by the setting

"....Eh? Ah? I-impossible,...i'm, just now...

Ah, my HP has become 0, as you can see"

Even if HP has been reduce to zero or become minus, even if the concepts of HP is erased or not, Alovenas will not die

She can continue the battle as long as she want, she can rise up as much as she want.

But yeah lost, Now Alovenas has definitely lost.

Additionaly, If Ruphas wanted to kill, she might have been able to kill Alovenas.

In front of that fact, Alovenas has been weakened.

Since she has once admited that she lost..., She will never be able to win this divine battle.

No matter how much you say "i'm stronger" deep in your heart you still lose, its cloudest your heart to believing that you are the strongest"

This, HP is part of the setting even if her HP reach zero or even if HP is erased she Will not die, "Settings" for her is just a toy as she is the one who created it thus she can Freely manipulate the settings as you can see how she arbitrarily increase her transcendence, no matter how strong your setting you Will never be able to surpass and defeat her.

In here she loses because she was looking for her peers and so she stopped when Ruphas reach the same domain as her, even after Ruphas kill her and erase her completely she just come back and say hello to her like it was nothing.

I read that and sorry I still dont see where her transcending her setting completely comes from,it mentions setting as a toy which just means 1-A+ setting is a toy for her not that she is High 1-A

So 1-A+ is alright

Okay so what if a Hadou Gods lost all of His Taiji? Can they still fight? The fact that Alovenas can still fight even after her setting is destroyed is prove that settings has no meaning for her whether her setting is minus, 0 or infinite its makes no change for her, no matter how much you manipulate the settings you cant defeat her because she is unbound by this.

I am not sure about Hadou gods either but having 1-A+ setting destroyed would just mean she is a stronger 1-A+ doesn't necessarily means High 1-A and her setting 1-A+ not mattering could either mean that she is either 1-A+ or High 1-A just like someone not being affected by High 1-B setting could mean Low 1-A or 1-A depending on context but here its more implying that no matter how many infinites you put you cant defeat her as she is infinite above like growing infinitely which looks like 1-A+ to me but if she is described to be completely boundless and transcendent over her setting as well as being in a superior plane than the setting which is completely beyond that of 1-A+ structure so then High 1-A is fine

What about "1-A+ possibly High 1-A"? This looks safer than straight High 1-A due to lack of context

I'm not completely opposed to High 1-A right now, but I would like to see what people more experienced with 1-A have to say

Actually There is no statement say that Alovenas stand in superior plane than the setting but she is descibed as boundless and limitless, no matter how many times you stacking infinite transcendence you will never able to surpass her since she is unbound by these transcendence, she can only lose if she want it, the setting is like a tool, it cant affect her nor weakens her, be it minus, 0 or infinite it wont matter to her.

And from my understanding by unbound by the 1-A+ hierarchies in a sense that you are beyond the scope of that, could give you a High 1-A ratings

That looks like High 1-A to me then

If that what it meana then High 1-A is ok but if by unbound it means simply growing infinitely times superior then 1-A+

Do you have any evident Infinite^infinite stats > White Room, I understand White Room is baseline 1-A place but if the result of the clash between infinite transcendences cannot affect White Room then I highly doubt about 1-A+ rating too.

1. Why do you assume Ruphas who just ascend to white room = 1-A, be able to ascend to 1-A place =/= 1-A entity.

2. Are there any quotes that show when Ruphas alters stat to Infinite^infinite is superior to the White Room?

3. What happened to the white room when they transcendences settings, are they still fight in white room or the realm higher?

First of All White Room is akind to a background of everything and lies beyond all of hierarchy and there is nothing more higher than it as it was the source of all thing and the place where everything originates

1. Ruphas is not 1-A when she enter White Room and yes enter 1-A place doesnt makes you 1-A

2.No, but its stated the difference of each infinite is one world above and higher infinite can destroy the lower like breaking a paper.

"Sword Collide--A lot of Dimensions collapse

Sword Collide--A lot of Time Axis Shattered

A lighting attack crossed, a crack ran through the White Room.

Starting the close combat with sword, believing their attack will hit each other, in the next moment they unleashed attack with all of their might, the sparks scattered--I don't know what was broken after that. I don't care."

there is no higher realm than white room since white room literaly outside every realm

1. OK, Ruphas =/= 1-A then when she became 1-A?

2. If base Ruphas isn't 1-A, I don't think alter stat to Infinite^infinite will equal to 1 level of transcendence in 1-A hierarchy.

3. It means the white room still fine but has some crack after withstanding clash between complete transcendence being right?

I dont want to repeat all things from the start you better read the blog in Alovenas profile, and we are here discussing Alovenas not Ruphas, Alovenas is 1-A at base.

OK, already read your blog thank for an answer.

but still, even they reach the state where there no superiority and inferiority white room only just have a crack?

Well, I think It very vague but it has potential.

I mean we don't even know how big white room is since you know the concepts of size doesnt exist in White room so logically there should be no crack.

Can you ask Ultima and Sera to comment here again please?

I've ask Sera, but i cant send message to Ultima since yesterday til now, i have multiple times reload the page but it doesnt help, and isnt Ultima already agreed though?

I think that it would help if he reads through all of the arguments.

My argument for High 1-A is literaly the same argument i gave to Ultima, i just add some new scan in here.

Okay so, my words have technically no weight, but I'll still voice out an opinion anyway.

The problem itself doesn't stem from your understanding of High 1-A criteria, or your interpretation of how high she is, it lies within the wall of text itself. The text is, in my opinion, rather vague, that's why people are doubting it. Another thing to mention is that Ultima didn't really give a serious answer, he emphasized that he was unsure, twice. In case he did really agree, summoning him here wouldn't really do any harm either.

Now I'll really see myself out. Thank you.

Thank you for the clarifications Ravenous.

@Sera

We would appreciate if you could check if the justifications sound like 1-A+ or High 1-A.

Seems like the vast majority of other 1-A/High 1-A justifications on this site. Fancy words drenched in hyperbole or shrouded in vagueness.

@Ravenous I would like to ask him to come here but i cant send a message to him til now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back