• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Almalgapocalypse RP Thread

"Alright! Here, we're a bit low on available weaponry and armor, but here's a lead pipe and some scrap metal armor."
"Okay" takes everything that could be useful and wears the armor, the Typhon thinks: "Wow, i didn't even need any kind of qualification"

"Okay" takes everything that could be useful and wears the armor, the Typhon thinks: "Wow, i didn't even need any kind of qualification"
"Oh, Jones, you show Typhon around."

"Alright!" The guard from earlier walks up to you. "We'll be on our way to the wall, I guess."

"Okay, i'll follow you"
The two of you head to a small outpost on the wall. It consists of a single wooden table.

"Yeah, it ain't much, but we get most of our gear from civilian donations, which tend to go toward the guards that helped them. I got this table by saving a old woman's kitten from drowning!"

He sets two things down down, which are revealed to be folding chairs in damaged condition.

"And I brought these in from the station, since we were turning them into scrap anyway."

The two of you head to a small outpost on the wall. It consists of a single wooden table.

"Yeah, it ain't much, but we get most of our gear from civilian donations, which tend to go toward the guards that helped them. I got this table by saving a old woman's kitten from drowning!"

He sets two things down down, which are revealed to be folding chairs in damaged condition.

"And I brought these in from the station, since we were turning them into scrap anyway."
"Thanks" Typhon sits on a chair "So, how is being a guard?"

"Niplheim, that's why i have this grey skin and golden eyes and i'm resistent to poisons"
"Whoah. That's cool. Anyway, a few years back, there was an event called The Rains, at which point a series of disasters fell upon this world, reducing it to what you see today. Before that, we were a thriving society."

"Whoah. That's cool. Anyway, a few years back, there was an event called The Rains, at which point a series of disasters fell upon this world, reducing it to what you see today. Before that, we were a thriving society."
"I see, what kind of disasters reduced the world to this state?"

"Sure, let's go" Typhon gets up from the chair
The two of you head back, and your partner makes the report.

"Ah, so nothing happened today? Good. This is the start of the week, you'll have your pay at the end if you keep up the work." the captain says. "You're free to go."

The two of you head back, and your partner makes the report.

"Ah, so nothing happened today? Good. This is the start of the week, you'll have your pay at the end if you keep up the work." the captain says. "You're free to go."
"Thank you, captain" Typhon slowly walk away, heading to his home

Back