• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Almalgapocalypse RP Thread

"Okay, thanks for the information" Typhon says "Now i think i should return to my tour of the city" he starts looking for the guide.
"Alright. Well, I live in the middle of the city, in the big building." He then flies away.

The guide hands you a datapad. "Here, if you tap on this, it'll open up to a map of the city. Everything here is in walking distance, and you can type in a store name to find it. Do you have any questions?"

"Alright. Well, I live in the middle of the city, in the big building." He then flies away.

The guide hands you a datapad. "Here, if you tap on this, it'll open up to a map of the city. Everything here is in walking distance, and you can type in a store name to find it. Do you have any questions?"
"Oh, and you can keep this, by the way."

"I think to have one question. How can i find a job?"

"I understand, thanks. I'll go to my new home now" Typhon would start to walk away with his centipede "Have a good day!"
"And unto you as well."

You arrive outside your building, and the doorman shows you to your room. Inside is a simple bed, a small bag containing a loaf of bread and some apples, a box full of dead bugs, and one of those cat tower things.

"And unto you as well."

You arrive outside your building, and the doorman shows you to your room. Inside is a simple bed, a small bag containing a loaf of bread and some apples, a box full of dead bugs, and one of those cat tower things.
"Finally at my new home" Typhon places the centipede on the floor "i need to sleep, this day was exausting" then he lays on his bed "sleep where you want little one"

"Finally at my new home" Typhon places the centipede on the floor "i need to sleep, this day was exausting" then he lays on his bed "sleep where you want little one"
It crawls up the cat tower, onto the flat spot at the top, then down into the small, room-like part, going to sleep. Neither of you have your sleep disturbed, and you awaken fully-rested.

Typhon would yawn as he wakes up "I think that today i'll have to find a new work" He gets and goes to the kitchen after patting the centipede's head.

Apples, cucumbers, bread, some sort of synthetic chicken.
Typhon would take an apple while walking outside his house "So, i need a work. Where should i start? Since the one that brought me here said that i have to survive, i should become stronger. Maybe i could be something similiar to an adventurer." Typhon starts exploring the city

Typhon would take an apple while walking outside his house "So, i need a work. Where should i start? Since the one that brought me here said that i have to survive, i should become stronger. Maybe i could be something similiar to an adventurer." Typhon starts exploring the city
A voice calls out to you from inside your own mind. "Typhon, get over here. In the alleyway."

Curious, Typhon would go straight in the alleyway, while thinking "Who's calling me?"
A man in a dark cloak steps out, wearing a mask.

"Hello Typhon. Do you know who I am?"

It's Antagony's voice.

"Perfect. You do know. I can tell based on your body language. You fear me? Hmm... perhaps this is anger. You were a normal human in your past life, were you not? Well, here it is, then. Your first chance. Defeat me, and I will tell you how to go home."

A man in a dark cloak steps out, wearing a mask.

"Hello Typhon. Do you know who I am?"

It's Antagony's voice.

"Perfect. You do know. I can tell based on your body language. You fear me? Hmm... perhaps this is anger. You were a normal human in your past life, were you not? Well, here it is, then. Your first chance. Defeat me, and I will tell you how to go home."
"Do i have any chance of defeating you?"

"As you wish" Typhon would try to land a punch on his face, but immediately change his trajectory to hit his chest, right on the heart
Your hand clips him as he turns, but his fist hits your face, breaking your nose.

"****, that hurts" Typhon try to kick him on a knee
He dodges, but you clip him in the ribs. He then jumps into the air. "Triple backflip axe kick!!" He performs the move, slamming your head into the ground.

"HEY, WHAT'S GOING ON OVER HERE?!" A man in a guard's uniform says. He's in full scrap metal armor, and carrying a lead pipe.

He dodges, but you clip him in the ribs. He then jumps into the air. "Triple backflip axe kick!!" He performs the move, slamming your head into the ground.

"HEY, WHAT'S GOING ON OVER HERE?!" A man in a guard's uniform says. He's in full scrap metal armor, and carrying a lead pipe.
"Nothing is happening here, just two gentlemen trying to have a discussion" Typhon then try jump on a wall to land a headbutt on Antagony's head

"Nothing is happening here, just two gentlemen trying to have a discussion" Typhon then try jump on a wall to land a headbutt on Antagony's head
Antagony grabs you, throws you at the guard, and runs, leaping onto the top of the while.

"Cheerio!" He yells, laughing into the wind.

"Okay" Typhon follows the guard
You are lead back to the police station. A gangly-limbed man shuffles toward you.

"Hey, I'm the police chief, I've heard about your problem. What do you know about this superhuman?"

You are lead back to the police station. A gangly-limbed man shuffles toward you.

"Hey, I'm the police chief, I've heard about your problem. What do you know about this superhuman?"
"Well, his name is Antagony and maybe he has the power to travel across dimensions or worlds or something similiar, and that's all"

"hmmm... and he essentially wants to target you in some way?"
"I don't know, he brought me here, told me to survive in this world and abandoned me in a dark place outside the city. Then he reappeared, told me to deafeat him if i wanted to go back home and just beat me up."

"Thanks, sir. Anyway i was trying to find a job that could help me exploring this world, do you have any suggestion?"
"Well, you could work here as a city guard, you could work construction, you could work in farming, you could work just about any job. There's a lot of places to go."

Back