• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALL WE HAD TO DO, WAS FIGHT ALL OF DAMN HUMANITY, CJ!!!!!!!!

Probably, I assume he is composite in terms of wealth so he can just buy a plane which would ship in around a week. He would probably stack up in other stuff like gas bombs and everything 9-A like Tanks and make a battle plan

Well, the main question is what would CJ start with. If CJ goes hand to hand it would be gassing a battlefield. If CJ uses his hydra, CH uses his Real world plane in a air battle

Sure, he would. Question is if he'd know how to respond to it because he certainly can't Bomb the battlefield but CJ could serve a good chance in a dogfight.

If CH knows there is a threat, then he would most likely bring his best plane.

CJ is certainly a good fighter and he would be a tough fight for CH. He definately would defeat the average pilot. But CH is the elite of humanity in piloting, which I think is enough to take CJ down. But barely

Once CJ gets on the ground CH just uses his remaining missles and carpet bombs him to death. He can take 3 RPG's before dying. And CJ wouldn't dodge the bombs because CH'S equipment is faster and CJ isn't as fast on the ground.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
True, but then it is just pressing the bomb button while flying at very fast speeds over the bombed area
Yeah but I think it's generally been said that CH wild rather just rig a place to explode especially without knowledge.

Wait, so If he just starts bombing san andreas from afar. Then how would CJ be able to fully be able to get his plane on the air without it getting blown up. CH's missles would just destroy the plane by then

Not even missiles. Just like, the place where they would meet. Of course I don't think CH would be able to blow up all of San Andreas tbf-

Yeah, CH just rigs the area where they meet and before CJ gets his plane ready CH blows up the whole area and destroys CJ's plane. Which makes it so it is more hand to hand and CH just uses more rigged bombs or chemical gases and CJ gets killed before he can defeat CH

Destroying san andreas is a 7-B feat which CH can do but that would make it a stomp

So does CH get a plan or blow up three btire city becuase im pretty sure CJ could also just rig the meeting place to explode so he just wouldn't go there.

I really doubt he can do all of that in only a week when CJ has far more time to ensure that isn't gonna happen.

And so would CJ or just CJ would fly a plane into the damn meeting place. CJ isn't forced to show up to the exact spot, and I don't think CH can rig the whole city in one week

CH is can run 27 miles an hour and has very high stamina. If CH uses 5 hours of the 7 days on rigging san andreas with trap bombs. CH has enough time since CH can run 27 miles per hour and san andreas I heard is 12.7 square miles

And then CJ can go around with his superior prep time to just stop him because it's his own city.

Also 9-A bombs are huge and not just something you can carry-

I don't know what sort of weird direction this has gone into but it is very confusing.

I'll simplify this - while planning ahead, what kind of tactics has CJ ever used? Because rigging this or that or whatever sounds like a matter of what he might think best or what are his usual tactics. Are we arguing what is best to do in his situation or what he would actually do? A reminder that Bloodlusted means no holding back, not that the character just instantly knows the most effective thing to do or loses any habits or thought patterns.

And even if we consider this hypothetical scenario, how is CJ gonna deal with any bomb made by CH, the premiere expert in bomb making in the world? And how is he gonna think of where they are or think he did such a thing? You don't even need to rig a lot of places - strategic buildings that can fall on people, main areas where a car or person would need to pass through to move around the city, etc. What if none of these explode, but pull out toxic gas or some biological weapon? CH's pure level of skill doing whatever he needs to do is being really undersold here.

Back