• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALL WE HAD TO DO, WAS FIGHT ALL OF DAMN HUMANITY, CJ!!!!!!!!

I don't remember riging a place full of explosives as something that CJ does or has done, so traps like that I just don't agree with. CH just has generally better intelligence and trap skills.

Why wouldn't he just like.

Get a tank or fighter jet or something that makes him immune to gas by being contained within something.

And yes, CJ in the game really doesn't usually rig an entire place with bombs unlike his other fellow protagonists who are considerably more ruthless. Which is another weakness of CJ. He lacks the ruthlessness as the rest of the GTA protags.

CJ wouldn't have much problem dodging anti aircraft weaponry since he can dodge the ones from area 69 and homing missiles from multiple jets.

Joaco0902 said:
can't see that happening...
why not?

"Has dodged rocket-fire and high-speed vehicles multiple times in a row. Has also consistently dodged aircraft homing missiles and even gone so far as to outmaneuver them completely with only propellor planes"

Planes will eventually run outta fuel tho. And parachute mobility in the GTA series is severely limited.

Key word being eventually.

In that much time CJ may as well have carpet bombed the whole place after rigging it with C4

Bunkers should take care of stuff since neither are gonna be using nukes anytime soon.

I don't think CH would be able to build a bunker on Grove Street with one week of prep. CH also can't start with vehicles with heavy weaponry and CJ can get a Hydra with prep time, would CH be able to survive long enough to find another jet to fight against him?

He can get into a building and find one of the planes in a garage or something

And then that garage gets blown to shit and the plane gets busted before he can leave the ground.

No one ever said that CH couldn't find them. He absolutely can and it's even stated in the OP.

Also no one ever said that CH would just make a bunker, only that he'd get into one and then do his shit from there.

Well, CH is the best architect ever so a decent protective bunker isn't too outlandish. It's not like this bunker is like a home, it's just a place to protect yourself against CJ's missles

I'm pretty sure CH can't explore San Andreas during prep time becuase that isn't how prep time normally works. CH can only get things from our verse technically speaking? It's a bit weird.

1 week might be enough for a small shed, but a bunker is simply out of question, even for someone like CH.

Yeah, if CH can use anything he finds in san andreas. Than it is basically a matter of who is more skilled in piloting. Which CH seems to slightly edge out in

Edit: If CH only has access to any 9-A real world equipment with his 1 week of prep time. He just gets his own millitary plane to start with and it goes back to a battle of skill

That just means they show up in San Andreas. They'll be teleported there, essentially. At least...that's how I think it works.

Like I said, it's weird, but generally speaking CH can't just pull things from other universes unless specifically stated

Back