• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All things end Dante. Even us...

Welp, I said it some time ago but still had something to do (that I didn't do in the end anyways lol) but, Ehhh, Idk, stuff happens I guess.

This is my small farewell I guess :v

I made this mainly because I had a great time here and as time went by I, like many others, started to lost interest and got other stuff to do, anyways I meet people here who I like to call friends, people that have helped me over the years. So I wanted to make my own little post.

In this place I learned a bit about debating, it helped me get better with my English and the most important thing is that I bonded with people over stuff we love, I wanked and downplayed verses to my hearts content and it was fun, I had the opportunity to get to know more about some works of fiction I liked for a long time, got to know some more verses, love them and hate others, it's have been a quite a journey if I'm being honest.

For the wiki I just have to say, it has its ups and downs but in the end it keeps going and it will still keep going regardless of us, I just hope the drama doesn't increase as the years go by lol

Other than that I have to thank everyone for this community, it has been awesome and everything they have accomplished is amazing, keep it going people!

I was originally debating between just nuking my account and never looking back or just closing everything and leaving this one to gather dust but like I said, I had a great time here and I could honestly give it another try in the future all things considered.

May we meet again in the nerd Valhalla my friends for this isn't a goodbye, it's until next time.

It's sad to see you leaving (for now) my friend

Even though I don't follow DMC here anymore, discussing the series with you, Reb, Grath, Knight, Glass and Kira, in the good old days, is easily the fondest memory I have of this site, all those years are precious as they also helped me in many ways, and all of that wouldn't be the same without you and your Novel 2 wank, thank u, for everything

See you around

Last edited:
First thing in the morning I see is this....boy oh boy.

I enjoyed all the wanking and conversing with you over my favorite character too....I enjoyed all our Temen-Ni-Gru Library discussions, suggesting each other fics.

Well, enjoy your long vacation away from this site. Succeed in all your endeavors and aspirations out there.
My absolute best wishes buddy!!!

Hope you keep coming back here whenever you have free time.

Well ****. I just finished the Vergil DLC on DMD mode. Now I feel really sad.

Take care Tony. All the best in the real world. You're always welcome to come back if you want to.

Goodbye, good luck, and please take care of yourself. You are always welcome back if you should change your mind.

Back