• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

OP asked to close.

All applied, can be closed now

Oops. I forgot a few minor edits from this CRT:
Need the following profiles unlocked for them:
Classic Sonic
Tails
Knuckles
Amy
Dr. Eggman

Oops. I forgot a few minor edits from this CRT:
Need the following profiles unlocked for them:
Classic Sonic
Tails
Knuckles
Amy
Dr. Eggman
Done.

Shouldn’t “Brown Dwarf Level” be instead called “White Dwarf Level”? I think more people associate dwarf stars with white dwarfs over brown dwarfs?
It ins't a matter on "what people associate", but of "what is more accurate"

There was a whole thread about that:

Someone open the profiles for this CRT.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The Player_(Undertale)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The Player_(Undertale)
It is done.

The CRT and the profiles can be locked again.

This one can be closed

This thread has been accepted can someone close this

This segment of the Dragon Ball verse page should be removed. It doesn't add anything on what was covered previously on Attack Potency/Durability or Speed, and the solar system explanation blog can just put with the other blogs.

The only thing that was really worth adding on was the lifting strength explanation, which can just be moved to the power of the verse section, and even then lifting strength scaling isn't that notable most of the time

This thread has been accepted and can be closed now

I'm sketching together everything I need for my massive Lupin profile revisions, which I plan to include a gallery section. I wanted to know if I could get some help on something that I'm not sure if it breaks the rules or not, the openings. All of them are avaliable on youtube however I'm unsure on if they would be allowed with the content rating rules being changed.

Can this be closed now
Can you also unlock this

Can this be closed now
Can you also unlock this
Opened.

I'd like for both of these to be unlocked

Former to add a matchup, latter to make a reference look better

I'd like for both of these to be unlocked

Former to add a matchup, latter to make a reference look better
Done.

The profile have this duplication, so i want to request to delete one away, since this is very minor thing, i don't feel the need to ask the profile to be open. thank very much

Back