• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Alright, I'll be closing the thread for now. Since it's Astral_Trinity439's thread, it's ultimately his decision when to resume it. Moving forward, I think it would be great for you both to discuss before opening or closing threads, as this isn't the first time it's happened between you two.

Low Multiverse level (Tanked Velgrynd strongest attack)

This part needs more explanation and scans

Last edited:
Alright, I'll be closing the thread for now. Since it's Astral_Trinity439's thread, it's ultimately his decision when to resume it.
Thank you, Butler san 🙏
Moving forward, I think it would be great for you both to discuss before opening or closing threads, as this isn't the first time it's happened between you two.
I think the same, but it was really done without me being aware of it until much later. Once again, sorry if it caused you trouble.

Low Multiverse level (Difficult to harm due to his Multilayer barriers that provides Absolute Defense which severs space from both sides that is imbued with Rimuru's resistances resulting in doubling the resistance's effect and if it gets destroyed, it gets recreated immediately. Tanked Trinity Disintegration, which can harm a True Dragon[45][43])

This 2 should be together because Rimuru still used his barrier and it happened when Rimuru has Beelzebub skill
This is just a minor fix. I will provide additional scans for it

Requesting to have Ichigo's Pre-Timeskip and Post-Timeskip pages unlocked to apply these revisions

The wording is not enough it needs more explanation and scans
Bump

Requesting to have Ichigo's Pre-Timeskip and Post-Timeskip pages unlocked to apply these revisions
Bump

Done.

The statistics values for his Class 10 mention him scaling to 9.06 Tons, but if you go to the verse page, you see that he's scaled to a unrelated character.

Meaning that his statistic value should be changed from "Superior to 9.06 Tons" to a simple "5.38 Metric Tons."

Back