• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread - 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cropfist

Okay. Thanks. I will try to fix this.

While we are at it, I finally did the category that was accepted long ago, Bubble Users, however, support into adding such category to the respective pages that should have it is appreciated.

For example, Spongebob's page is locked, so I can't add the category.

No problem. There was some error when I tried to use my bot though, so I had to use my regular account instead, which probably spammed the recent changes.

By the way, why is VSBW a "Comics" community? It really falls more as just an "Entertainment" one.

So I wonder if it would be fine to contact Fandom to move it there or something like that.

Yeah, especially since Marvel and DC in this wiki aren't really too popular here, it is all about anime like the holy shouen trinity and the masadaverse, hell even Umnieko gets more attention and respect than Marvel or DC

Marvel and DC are still in the top 30 pages most visited on the wiki every week, however, but outside of that you're right, the wiki compiles stuff from all sorts of media, not just comics.

Because there is no general entertainment category, and because anime, manga, and cartoons are counted as comics according to Fandom categorisations. So I picked the best available option.

We would probably need to use Pastebin for that.

It could be posted in a Sandbox, so he can just copy it to a blog with no issues, source code and all.

Here is the page's source code:

[[File:Gundarguirus.jpeg|thumb|400px]]

==Summary==
'''Gundarguirus''' (Òé¼Òâ│ÒâÇÒâ╝Òé«Òâ®Òé╣ ''Gand─ügirasu'') is a Terror-Beast kaiju created by Toho that first appeared in Episode 18 of the 1973 tokusatsu kaiju series, ''Zone Fighter'' titled ''Command: "Destroy the Japanese Islands"''.

Gundarguirus was used by the Garogas as a makeshift bomb. After Professor Tanzawa discovered a powerful energy source that he named PS73, the Garogas managed to infiltrate his laboratory and steal the sample, which they then fed to Gundarguirus. It was then discovered that a comet was approaching the Earth, and that if the comet came too close, the PS73 within Gundarguirus would explode, destroying Japan entirely.

==Powers and Stats==
'''[[Tiering System|Tier]]:''' At least '''6-C''', possibly '''6-B'''

'''Origin:''' [[Godzilla (Universe)|Godzilla]]/Zone Fighter

'''Powers and Abilities:''' [[Superhuman Physical Characteristics]], Claws, Tusks, Tusk Laser, [[Fire Manipulation|Fire Breath]]

'''[[Attack Potency]]:''' At least '''Large Island level''' (Via [[User blog:Gallavant/Zone Fighter (Godzilla) uses Gundarguirus to redirect Comet K (Calc)|consumed PS73 bomb]] Attacking his torso will trigger detonation).

'''[[Lifting Strength]]:''' Likely '''Class M'''

'''[[Speed]]:''' '''Superhuman'''

'''[[Lifting Strength]]:''' '''Unknown'''

'''[[Striking Strength]]:''' At least '''Large Island Class'''

'''[[Durability]]:''' At least '''Large Island level'''

'''[[Stamina]]:''' Unknown

'''[[Range]]:''' Extended melee range due to size; higher via Tusk Laser and Fire Breath

'''Standard Equipment:''' None notable

'''[[Intelligence]]:''' Below Average; animalistic instincts

'''Weaknesses:''' Likes to play games with his opponent

==Others==
'''Notable Victories:'''

'''Notable Losses:'''

'''Inconclusive Matches:'''
[[Category:Characters]]
[[Category:Godzilla]]
[[Category:TV Characters]]
[[Category:Kaiju]]
[[Category:Monsters]]
[[Category:Aliens]]
[[Category:Tier 6]]
[[Category:Antagonists]]
[[Category:Fire Users]]
[[Category:Energy Users]]
[[Category:Toho Co. Ltd]]
[[Category:Tokusatsu Characters]]
[[Category:Live-Action Characters]]
[[Category:Science Fiction Characters]]
[[Category:Zone Fighter]]

We can access the code, yes, but do not always know how to post it in an efficient manner.

Other staff members closed the threads.

I added the category.

Continued here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3732402

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back