• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread - 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not remotely intended to be a chat thread. Can we stop derailing please?

I suppose that seems reasonable.

This isn't probably the place for advertising threads.

Staff tend to leave replies on QnA threads somewhat consistently anyhow, and there's nothing wrong with patient bumping

If your questions are that urgent and important, you can ask the staff to input, so...

And so, that is basically what I did by posting it here. Might as well go to the place where the most staff are at.

So...

That is not what these request threads are supposed to be for, and it sets a bad precedent. Imagine if everybody spammed them like you regularly do.

I regrettably have to forbid you from ever doing so again, and don't want an argument about it. Sorry.

Thank you.

Truth should probably work fine, yes.

Somebody seems to have removed it already.

I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Can you please unlock Bai Xiaochun (Eternal World)? There's a mistake there, "1 010 000" worlds should be "1 080 000" worlds. And the justification for the finger outerversal AP is a bit incorrect. Via scaling, he should also be Nigh-Omniscient in his last key.

Why do you want them renamed?

I am not sure. A leader is a bit wider term. I will check.

I think that it can probably stay.

Perhaps the category could simply be edited to specify what the category is for?

In this case I'm guessing the Rulers category are for any leaders who lead a nation or country.

Yes, that is correct. Good idea. Feel free to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back