• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might vs Thousand Dragon

How does All Might's pseudo flight work?

Does it let him properly fight an opponent that can freely fly?

The thousand dragons range options seem to be more useable than All Might's shockwaves in any case.

He basically punches the air hard enough to soar through it.

That sounds pretty limiting considering that he has to attack with the same punches.

I'm giving this to the gigantic dragon lady.

He can easily punch in the air to get flying, then redirect his fists to punch his opponent.

He also has Shockwaves that hurt people on his level

Maybe, but that takes extra movement, only allows for changing linear trajectories and if he flies by punching the air then punching the opponent should theoretically also have knockback on him, unless he pulls his punches.

The thousand dragon also has air breath attacks, so she can respond in kind. Also, I don't know how it is with All Might, but realistically shockwaves quickly decrease in power if made from a larger distance away.

DontTalkDT said:
The thousand dragon also has air breath attacks, so she can respond in kind. Also, I don't know how it is with All Might, but realistically shockwaves quickly decrease in power if made from a larger distance away.
Realistically.

Not All Mightally.

Also holey doley I just can't stop looking at the topics

Back