• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Apparently that was a different grenade, oops, well RIP that argument

I mean you need to give a reason why, especially since he can't steamroll to begin with using AP

It may be negligible but AM still has the advantage in every category but gear, and Kurse' gear isn't hitting him. Isn't that reason enough?

It isn't hitting him because why?

All Might tries to hit it away? It explodes and it's GG

He tries to dodge? He possibly gets sucked in

And it's hugely in character for him to use his quirk to knock explosions away.

And Kurse's Stamina and damage consumption is>All Might. I mean the dude got impales in the back and was minorly inconvienved

Vote count

All Might: 3 (Akreious, DragonEmperor23, AnonymousBlank)

Kurse: 5 (Gargoyle One, TacticalNuke002, Ricsi-viragosi, Xeon9874, DMUA)

@Gar

Because AM has these things called legs which grant him the ability to move.

>Sees weird alien guy

>Sees alien guy pull something from his belt

>Sees him click it

>It starts beeping

>It is thrown at him

Can you exlain to me why it is not dodged? AM isn't exactly in the business of standing there and taking hits unless its to save someone.

I don't need to explain because you already said it yourself, and I repeated it.

All Might shockwaves the Blast to make it explode, the explosion goes off, AM gets sucked in.

You yourself said he would do that.

No I didn't. It is not going off anywhere near him. The best you can stretch the inconsistent AOE is 10m, and if it is set off by the shockwave it is going off prematurely ie nowhere near Yagi. The grenade is absolutely useless since AM constantly avoids taking hits. So unless Kurse activates it in cqc for an inconclusive (which probably won't work since it only grabs one thing apparently), AM bodies Kurse with far superior skills, range and a bit more damage.

AnonymousBlank said:
Uh thats him using it on two fodders weaker than Thor. Swap All Might with Kurse and Kurse with Thor in that video and you have this fight. The big gray villain won't have the oppurtunity to do anything if he can't even grab it from his waist when he is warned and has a few seconds.

Landing too close is ... two feet away. When Loki sets off one on Kurse waist, the AOE is barely a meter, AM is dodging that no problem. Or he just punches in its general direction and sends it flying back at Kurse
Oof.

Which make it explode killing him thus it's good Game.

As I said multiple times already.

AM also isn't going to let a grenade explode in the middle of Central Park either, he does take hits for the sake of others protection quite often in the series

It is a grenade not a nuke. Grenades typically have a casualty range of 15m and a kill range of 5. This grenade has an inconsistent AOE of 1-10m, he is not getting caught in its gravity field.

And what people? Any semi sane person will see a big scary dude in cosplay and a 9 foot giant in spandex staring each other down, who in their right mind is sticking around?

It was literally used once and yet it was inconsistent? There's no reason the Grenade would miss unless Kurse was apparently such an idiot he decided not to toss it close to All Moghts vicinity, which again, if AM uses shockwaves, which is in character which you yourself said he would use, he gets killed

A lot of people actually. It's All Might

Nevermind that All Might still is going to struggle putting down Kurse, a guy who shrugged off getting impaled in the back like it was nothing

All Might's shockwaves still do damage to buildings and stuff. The grenade's durability is less than that, so even a shockwave from a high 7-A character will make it explode.

(Long, suffering sigh)

@Gar

No it was used twice. Once by Kurse, the second by Loki. One had a range of at best 10m (closer to 5~7), the other wasn't even one. The only time Kurse threw it, it lasted a few secs, crossing 20~30m and still went off in the air.

I said he can use shockwaves, which he can control the strength of by the way (he ain't BOS Deku). Go back up to where I first said it and you will see that I said he would dodge first and foremost. What kind of hair trigger system do you think these grenades use? Oops it bumped something. Welp, guess we're all screwed now.

Yagi beat a guy who absorbed his force and regen'd. He simply dished out damage whole tiers above his own in seconds, Kurse getting impaled is nothing.

@Tactical

Its a good thing he is in a kms long park that he can punch up and down without worry then. Why? Because he can control himself. Its like you guys think absolutely everything he does must be High 7-A.

At this point we are just going in circles. Clearly we aren't convincing each other so lets just drop it and stop increasing the thread length by rehashing the same old stuff. Others can read and make up their minds.

So, Kurse advantages is experience, pain resistance/stamina, arsenal and maybe skill, meanwhile All Might have versatility (not sure about Kurse, but All Might has fought several type of enemies so facing someone as Kurse is not a surprise for him) and maybe AP. So, can someone give me tl;dr outside of what I said?

Gargoyle One said:
All Might has the skill while Kurse has the versatility
So the other way around? Never saw the movie complete so don't known what kind of beings Kurse has faced it. What about AP?

Even if he does go beyond his limits he won't even be that much stronger

He's only .43x stronger

I think All Might is smart enough to know how grenades work. He knows grenades don't have that high an AOE (compared to most explosions that he deals with anyways) and that, unless Kurse throws it at the crowd, the chances of it hitting someone are minimal. As such, he has no reason to hit the grenade in the air. So he just dodges. All Might FRA.

Vote count bump:

All Might: 4 (Akreious, DragonEmperor23, AnonymousBlank, The Wright Way)

Kurse: 5 (Gargoyle One, TacticalNuke002, Ricsi-viragosi, Xeon9874, DMUA)

It seems like his 300 weakened punches = 5 prime punches statement might not be usable anymore. He'll be probably be downgraded to At least 7-B, likely far higher.

Back