• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Knuckles scales to Sonic's 51.7 Megatons feat, there is no calc for prime All Might, but wounded All Might is around baseline city level (6.3 Megatons). To match Knuckles, prime All Might needs to be around 8 times stronger than wounded All Might. Was he that much stronger? There is no way to know.

Inconclusive.

Knuckles scales to Sonic's 51.7 Megatons feat, there is no calc for prime All Might, but wounded All Might is around baseline city level (6.3 Megatons). To match Knuckles, prime All Might needs to be around 8 times stronger than wounded All Might. Was he that much stronger? There is no way to know.

Inconclusive.
Yeah I guess.
Incon FRA

Uh, Knuckles is City level+ while it seems All Mights massively upscales from baseline City level.
Now I'm not sure to which degree he upscales to, but as long as it isn't stated, I'm assuming Knuckles is going to have a pretty significant AP advantage over him

Voting Knuckles for now

I’m no MHA expert, but the profile says Prime All-Might claimed he could beat Nomu in 5 Hits, where his weakened state would be taken 300. If we take that literally, that means Prime is at least 60x as strong as Weak. However, that is pretty iffy scaling, so I can see why that’s not applicable.

I'm not interested in the match, but why are you guys acting as if AP is the only thing that matters? Both of these characters are brawlers sure, but doesn't All-Might have range and flight?

I'm not interested in the match, but why are you guys acting as if AP is the only thing that matters? Both of these characters are brawlers sure, but doesn't All-Might have range and flight?
All Might's flight isn't that great. As for range, I think, he can keep attacking Knuckles with air and jumping away. And that exactly what he will do, since he is bloodlusted.

Actually, I'm switching my vote to All Might.

I’m no MHA expert, but the profile says Prime All-Might claimed he could beat Nomu in 5 Hits, where his weakened state would be taken 300. If we take that literally, that means Prime is at least 60x as strong as Weak. However, that is pretty iffy scaling, so I can see why that’s not applicable.
I said this, but obviously I understand why it’d be a bit sketchy.

Knuckles is City level+ while All Might greatly upscales from baseline City level. That would mean Knuckles have a very big AP advantage over All Might

I also disagree with this completely. It's not such a linear difference, I mean. If this Nomu would be able to survive blows from someone with 60x AP, he'd have been completely immune to a weakened All-Might's blows.

Knuckles for his "at most 8x" AP advantage.
I'll argue for why All Might cannot have 8x more power than his weakened form: that's because, here on this wiki, a 5x Durability to AP rate is considered a stomp. A character 5x more durable than the other person can damage can be safely assumed to no-sell them, or at least take so little damage that their opponent is meaningless and they can deal with them however they want.

As such, Prime All Might, in order to previously defeat in five blows an opponent he now took 300 to beat (that is, he was not that stronger even when breaking his limits), had to be beneath the level of being able to One-Shot that Nomu. Most likely, he was beneath our AP stomp range.

If Prime All Might is 4x stronger than Weakened All Might, that makes him have half the power of the current Knuckles.
On top of that, Knuckles has a higher versatility overall, with stuff such as pseudo-flight.

I vote Knuckles.

Voting Incon.

I know Knuckles has a special power welding the Grey Chaos Emerald, but STC Emeralds aren't recorded on the wiki yet.

Knuckles for his "at most 8x" AP advantage.
I'll argue for why All Might cannot have 8x more power than his weakened form: that's because, here on this wiki, a 5x Durability to AP rate is considered a stomp. A character 5x more durable than the other person can damage can be safely assumed to no-sell them, or at least take so little damage that their opponent is meaningless and they can deal with them however they want.

As such, Prime All Might, in order to previously defeat in five blows an opponent he now took 300 to beat (that is, he was not that stronger even when breaking his limits), had to be beneath the level of being able to One-Shot that Nomu. Most likely, he was beneath our AP stomp range.

If Prime All Might is 4x stronger than Weakened All Might, that makes him have half the power of the current Knuckles.
On top of that, Knuckles has a higher versatility overall, with stuff such as pseudo-flight.

I vote Knuckles.
A 7.5x AP gap is considered a stomp actually

That’s the minimum AP difference between a typical person and a 9-C (aka Trained, Olympic or something similar) Character. Since things such as KnIves, Guns and Grenades, all of which are 9-C would one-shot a typical dude, or some Olympic Gold Medalist would likely destroy some random in a fistfight, it was the perfect value.
Note that that’s only for Vsdebates purposes. Just because Saitama one-shots someone doesn’t mean he innately has a 7.5x AP advantage, it just means he’s strong enough to one-shot them.

The stomp value (meaning by how much a character need to be stronger than another character to one shot them) changes between verses and can be much less than 7.5, such as 2 times for Dragon Ball (Meaning in DB you can't even damage someone twice as strong as you)

7.5 times applies only to VS matches here and can't be used for scaling

In example, Knuckles here can absolutely one-shot All-Might. With an 8x AP advantage, it’s like trying to tank and Grenade up-close, it just wont work.
However, Knuckes can also one-shot Metal Sonic (pretend he can) in his verse. That does not mean he has a 7.5x advantage, as the 7.5x advantage is merely for vsdebates. It just means he’s stronger than Metal Sonic by an unquantifiable amount.

Funnily enough, in Hunter x Hunter you can theoretically one-shot someone a million times stronger than you so long as they Zetsu and let you land a Ko, so I can understand why the in-universe gap could be lower or higher, or even "one-shotting doesn't really mean anything necessarily because of verse mechanics".

Back