• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might vs Gon Freecss

Victory via K.O, death isnt allowed IF someone kill the other, the victory goes to the other, so not op move spam.

Take place on the tenkaichi tournament and whit the Tournament rules

Both in character

This is Current All might, not golden age one.

All Might kinda one shots.

Really hard.

200 Kilotons vs 6 Megatons means Gon faces a 30X AP disadvantage, while One-Shotting only requires 5X the AP.

DMUA said:
All Might kinda one shots.

Really hard.

200 Kilotons vs 6 Megatons means Gon faces a 30X AP disadvantage, while One-Shotting only requires 5X the AP.
>6 megatons

Then why is he just "Small City Level" rather than "Small City level+"?

I mean, even the calc says that he is the latter. Should I edit it?

Wait hang on

I was looking at the wrong calc.

Missed the Edit that had 3 Megatons

Quick, change it back.

DMUA said:
Wait hang on

I was looking at the wrong calc.

Missed the Edit that had 3 Megatons

Quick, change it back.
Morro (one of the ninja from Ninjago) has a 3.17 megatons feat, and that's still considered "Small City level+"

yeah, All might will not one shot a KID, they are in character, i think that All might is curious about what Gon can do, as he see a kid on a tournament...

Midoyira and Bakugo beg to differ.

All Might kicked the ever living crap out of them, and it was noted by recovery girl that he "didn't hold back"

Besides, SBA says strongest versions used. Gon looks like a dude with really long hair here.

Either that or Gon gets one-shot even harder.

I don't think you are supposed to ban death as a wincon.

DMUA said:
Midoyira and Bakugo beg to differ.

All Might kicked the ever living crap out of them, and it was noted by recovery girl that he "didn't hold back"

Besides, SBA says strongest versions used. Gon looks like a dude with really long hair here.

Either that or Gon gets one-shot even harder.
Yup, but that was because he was TEACHING as an PROFESSOR...

Dannysayan said:
Yup, but that was because he was TEACHING as an PROFESSOR...
How that makes it any different from this situation I fail to see.

Even if he goes easy, he'll more then likely accidentally one shot him.

...Tenkaichi tournament rules, cant destroy the arena...

Can Gon move all might? if he can Gon can just speedblitz All might out off the arena

How Piccolo and Goku weren't disqualified in the Pickle Jr Saga I fail to see.

no

All Might wouldn't go all out immediately. He would win, but he isn't going to use one of his full power smashes against some kid he doesn't know.

He'll test the waters and play it cool early on before turning on the gas and taking him out once he realizes Gon can take a decent hit.

All Might wins.

All Might is going to be downgraded back to Low 7-C.

Therefir said:
All Might is going to be downgraded back to Low 7-C.
Is this because of the cloud issue or something else?

The cloud issue is currently undecided so let's just wait until we actually discuss it this summer before making a fuss.

Back