• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might Upgrade

although i kinda agree with damage

the mid is the safest

i think all three calcs are correct to a certain degree

how about

at least Hypersonic like higher? guys

Shadowbokunohero said:
look at his profile
Do you need the exact same reaction speed as someone in order to 'keep up with them in a fight'. That description is stretching it seeing as all Izuku did was push him out of bounds and all Shinso did was hit him a couple of times; when Izuku was not moving at subsonic speeds.

I will agree with Hypersonic, Likely Higher as you suggest though.

Damage3245 said:
Shadowbokunohero said:
they would scale from shinso anyway
who is basically fodder physically
Deku didn't use his Quirk to fight Shinso. He is listed as Athletic human in terms of speed without it; so Shinso does not require Subsonic+ reaction speed in order to fight Deku during the tournament.
Therefore Shinso does not have peak human perception speed and you can't scale fodder villains to him to get that either.
Subsonic reactions for quirkless Deku. So Shinso absolutely scales.

Do you even look at the profiles? At this point I'm honestly skeptical on if you've ever even read/watched MHA.

Andytrenom said:
I suggest at least Hypersonic, possibly High Hypersonic.
or you know :^) we go full and be like

at least Supersonic likely Hypersonic possibly High Hypersonic

OvO

VersusJunkie54 said:

Do you even look at the profiles? At this point I'm honestly skeptical on if you've ever even read/watched MHA.
Don't try to be insulting or dismiss other people as being ignorant of the show when I've read every chapter and watched every episode. It's pathetic.

Damage3245 said:
VersusJunkie54 said:

Don't try to be insulting or dismiss other people as being ignorant of the show when I've read every chapter and watched every episode. It's pathetic.
Obviously you didn't pay a whole lot of attention to the fights then. Quit being so stubborn and dismissing literally every argument thrown at you based on what you and you only beleive.

can you two stop being hostile

plz

if you guys dont stop

im gonna have to get shadowy with you two so plz stop

VersusJunkie54 said:
Obviously you didn't pay a whole lot of attention to the fights then. Quit being so stubborn and dismissing literally every argument thrown at you based on what you and you only beleive.
It's a weak arguing tactic to dimiss the person disagreeing with you as being ignorant of the show when they disagree with your opinion; implying that your opinion is correct by default and anyone that disagrees with you is disagreeing with the facts.

How about you quit dismissing me as someone that's unfamilair with the show and I'll quit being so stubborn?

EDIT: Okay Andy and Shadow. We seem to have reached a general compromise anyway so I think we should be looking at getting the upgrade implemented.

I mean a lot of people agreed with High Hypersonic, so including it should be fine.

Hypersonic, Possibly Higher, would be how I would word it. And link both calcs to it showing the Hypersonic result and the High Hypersonic result.

well lets just vote

Hypersonic possibly Higher: just say # if you agree with this

Hypersonic possibly high hypersonic: Just say *

I mean... they both mean the same thing. If it is possibly higher than that includes High Hypersonic.

One other issue that needs to be tackled

So then should we leave 100% Deku at just plain old Supersonic? Shigaraki compared his speed with All Might's, but that would be a massive outlier for 100% Deku.

It may not actually be that much of an outlier but still, I think we should discuss this in another thread.

I had a feeling this would spiral out to other characters if it got passed... I think we should keep Deku as he is for now since he is still early in his usage of One For All. Upgrade him later when he has more solid 100% feats.

Damage3245 said:
I had a feeling this would spiral out to other characters if it got passed... I think we should keep Deku as he is for now since he is still early in his usage of One For All. Upgrade him later when he has more solid 100% feats.
I agree. Hypersonic 100% Deku is an outlier.

@Versus It may not be. I don't think anyone has actually kept up with 100% speed like they have with 100% strength.

Andytrenom said:
@Versus It may not be. I don't think anyone has actually kept up with 100% speed like they have with 100% strength.
So far, Monster Chisaki is the only one who has been able to somewhat keep up with 100%. I say somewhat, because Chisak was getting stomped.

Muscular is Supersonic for no reason. He clashed with 100%, but he didn't actively engage and react to it. As he and Izuku charged directly towards eachother.

Yeah, Muscular shouldn't scale from OFA 100%, Deku with 5% was able to dodge an attack from a serious Muscular. He should be like Transonic or at least Transonic.

anyway those that 100 percent scale

Nomu

and

One for all

along with Mighty

who else?

Deku can still be Supersonic+ based on that he was almost as fast as All Might

Supersonic+ is almost as fast as Hypersonic anyway

Back