• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might (prime) VS Meruem

Round 1: Meruem is a extremely powerful 7-C. His royal guards are capable of the 7-C feats causally and they stand no chance against him. Meruem also took thousands of hits from Netero with only a slight irritation. While AM is only low 7-C, making round 1 a stomp.

Round 2: While both are high 7-C, Meruem has the abilities to give him the advantage. Meruem also has another advantage with his 7-B durability. Meruem flies out of AM's range and fires nen blasts.

@XBlackExcellence

Meruem's feat was calculated at 110-200 Kilotons. All Might's best weakened feat was around 3.12 kilotons, meaning that having sixty times more power in his prime (187.2 kilotons) would actually make him comparable to or only slightly weaker than Meruem, albeit not by much.

Reppuzan said:
Meruem's feat was calculated at 110-200 Kilotons. All Might's best weakened feat was around 3.12 kilotons, meaning that having sixty times more power in his prime (187.2 kilotons) would actually make him comparable to or only slightly weaker than Meruem, albeit not by much.
I don't know anything about All Might so I'll assume his low 7-C rating is for his "weakened state"? If that's the case, then Meruem doesn't stomp his prime state. Meruem would still win due to being an extremely low-balled 7-C and superior intelligence.

@XBlackExcellenceX

We have to go by the ratings on their profiles.

All Might is also far from stupid. He has a higher intelligence rating than the likes of geniuses like Momo Yaoyorozu, who memorized the chemical formulas of millions of compounds to get her ability to work, such as the formula for a special alloy that returns to its original shape when exposed to heat but is ductile enough to disguise as rope.

In addition, his hand-to-hand combat skill is incredible, as even in his weakened statement he still manhandled a monster explicitly designed to match him in speed and power despite bleeding from the mouth and slowly running out of power.

Round 1: Both are relaitvely even in this round (as I assume we are working with their weaker forms). In this, While Meruem has less Nen-based abilities, he still holds the AP and durability edge over All Might. And, while All Might is far smarter then one amy initially assume, I am still tempted to give the advantage of adaptability and intellect to Meruem, as he was able to formulate a strategy that ultimately conquered the likes of Isaac Netero, who is far more experienced as a fighter then both Meruem and All Might. However, if we are using All Might in his prime for this Round, then I think he wins with Mid-Difficulty. If we use Weakened All Might in this round, then I give it to Meruem with Mid_Difficulty.

Rounds 2: Again, both are relatively even in this battle. However, while Meruem's attack power is at least comparable to All Might's now, his durability far exceeds what we know All Might to be capable of. Not only that, but Meruem now possesses a number of Nen Abilities like the Rage Blast, Photon ability and Metamorphosis which allows for flight. I see Meruem winning this round as well with Mid-Difficulty.

Honestly, between the two rounds I'm a little split.

@GimmyJibbs

Quick question, why is the Poor Man's Rose City level again? There's no calc on the page.

Reppuzan said:
@GimmyJibbs
Quick question, why is the Poor Man's Rose City level again? There's no calc on the page.
Been a while since I checked, but from what I can vaguely recall, it was stated to be comparable to a Nuclear Bomb or soemthing.

We should probably link that calc on meruem's page, considering the fact that the City Level ranking is already on his profile and people seem to agree with it, I think.

Not voting but just to put this here, All for One and, seeing as he's here in this thread, All Might are kind of lower in Low 7-C so AM could be even lower in High 7-C depending how much of a change this is.

Of course, it's not technically accepted here so far atm so....

I was scared for a second lol. If All Might wins that means even a single Nobu could casually 1shot the entire HxH verse.

did everybody forget about the time that meruem casually destroyed a mountainesque rocky figure to show that he had pouf's and youpi's abilities? what can all might do about that?

Back