• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All for one vs scp 106

Doesn't All for One one shot?

I mean, they are 10 meters away from each other. What key are you using? Regardless, All for One zones out 106.

you do realise that scp 106 can corrode any solid matter it come in contacts with and bring anyone into its pocket dimension

It might be within the original poster's best interest to provide links to the characters we are meant to be judging in this thread. I had to go through the extra trouble of looking up All For One myself.

Though I must say that I feel great pity for him if his profile is accurate to his capabilities. The rotting old man is intangible. Physical attacks can't touch him, and All For One's profile makes no mention of an ability that allows him to harm the intangible. This is a dark day for him indeed; there's nothing stopping the rotting man from taking a nice stroll up to him and dissolving him with that corrosive touch of his or pulling him into the pocket dimension for some...very unpleasant business that he doesn't seem to be suited to deal with. The poor masked chap simply has no way to win, and every way to lose.

I must inquire, however, why on Earth the old man's been rated at "Small Building level" via a corrosive substance that ignores durability? That strikes me as an entirely self-defeating concept, and the given feat of melting a room with a durability-negating corrosive ability, a feat which I do indeed remember happening, is more of a showcase of area-of-effect than any legitimate potency.

Speed appears to be equalized, and more importantly, the old man can phase through walls. All For One would be hard-pressed to escape under these circumstances, and I find it much more likely that he will be caught.

And if I may be so bold, running away is for cowards.

Uniasha said:
but again how the heck did sans win against scp 106 :/
I'm afraid you have me at a loss on that, my anime avatar-bearing friend.
Sora and buff riku said:
Can't All for one just do a big AOE blast and be done with him ?
He could succeed in doing "a big AOE blast", certainly. But unless that blast can affect an intangible being, he won't "be done with him" by any stretch of the imagination.

From what little SCP knowledge I have. Doesn't he have to actually drag All for One in a portal to do that and even still he wouldn't even be able to do that.

Isn't the default setting like in the park if the op didn't give one ? If so then All for One just floats in the air and blast 106 though since 106 is intangible he can't do that though 106 can do anything either. Inconclusive.

yeah but without both of them having prior information on each other he won't do that and besides that he has a tendency to break opponents emotionally so he would try to make physical contact with scp 106 first

Of course he would fly up he always does that for almost all of his fight with All Might he flew there's no reason why he wouldn't do that as well. All for One also only does that to All for One otherwise he just immediately decides to kill them and his starting move is making air blast. Also again 106 doesn't even have the strength to pull All for One in a portal.

if he could pull the shy guy in his portal then i believe all for one would also be dragged in

I must inquire, however, why on Earth the old man's been rated at "Small Building level" via a corrosive substance that ignores durability? That strikes me as an entirely self-defeating concept, and the given feat of melting a room with a durability-negating corrosive ability, a feat which I do indeed remember happening, is more of a showcase of area-of-effect than any legitimate potency.
Keep in mind this's AP only and not striking strength so the logic here I assume is that since his ability lets him basically melt a room quickly he can easily destroy small buildings, tho I'm not 100% sure since I didn't make the profile

If you have a problem with this you could make a revision page for 106

All for one does go for ranged attacks most of the time, but might try to do something after seeing his attacks don't work. This is either incon or SCP.

Tllmbrg said:
Keep in mind this's AP only and not striking strength so the logic here I assume is that since his ability lets him basically melt a room quickly he can easily destroy small buildings, tho I'm not 100% sure since I didn't make the profile
If you have a problem with this you could make a revision page for 106
On a surface level, I could see why someone might see such a thing as correct, but the logic behind it is a bit fallacious. An ability that ignores durability is unquantifiable on its own, regardless of how much surface it is capable of destroying. In an example which follows this principle, a sword that supposedly "cuts through any solid material" is not "Building level" for cutting a building apart, because the sword's express purpose is to cut any solid material.
In any case, I may take it up with the appropriate people later on, should I have the time. Had the melting of the room been done through purely physical means, it would be quite fine for use as a gauge for attack potency, but the nature of the destruction should not allow for such a thing.

On a surface level, I could see why someone might see such a thing as correct, but the logic behind it is a bit fallacious. An ability that ignores durability is unquantifiable on its own, regardless of how much surface it is capable of destroying. In an example which follows this principle, a sword that supposedly "cuts through any solid material" is not "Building level" for cutting a building apart, because the sword's express purpose is to cut any solid material.
In any case, I may take it up with the appropriate people later on, should I have the time. Had the melting of the room been done through purely physical means, it would be quite fine for use as a gauge for attack potency, but the nature of the destruction should not allow for such a thing.

So make a revision thread I guess, tho unless you wanna wait several weeks you might want to be done with it by the 14 of this month

I mean I doubt anyone will go against this revision so we can edit it in real quick

Back