• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Well the downgrade has happen, so here you go.

This is Base Misaka and Weakened All For One, who has all of his Quirks.

All For One's AP

Misaka's AP

Speed is Equalized.

who wins?

All For One: Schnee One, Andrew48, Malox1696, Antoniofer, Jasonsith, Arrogant Schmuck, PTSOXMONKEY99 (7)

Misaka: (0)

Misakamikoto
All For One.

Assuming this is AFO with all of his quirks Misaka still has a very solid advantage.

Had Misaka not been a glass cannon I think she would win this by virtue of range spamming him into submission and paralyzing him until she eventually struck his head and killed him which beats his regen as it relies on it

That's IF she wasn't a glass cannon

Since she is, AFO has the perfect counter to her, Shock Propulsion cannon

An unfocused casual blast with no strength amps performed enough damage to be able to one shot Misaka, and due to her glass cannonness and massive AoE, he can use it in order to take her out while paralyzed.

AFO wins via having just the right quirk to take advantage of her glass cannon nature, without her being a glass cannon she wins quite easily

Vote counted.

(Also yes, this is AFO with all of his Quirks)

AFO, base Misaka is not strong enough to beat AFO, she has versitility but very lacking in raw power.

Sadly, AAA or her other states would make it a stomp for Misaka, so not a good matchup.

I vote AFO.

33.6 kilotons actually.

1.40745954E+14 joules into kilotons is 33.6

Yes, paralyze before he gets close enough to use AoE

Issue is she's bound to have problems trying to get close when her other options such as her Iron Samd clones etc, are failing to down AFO.

And as I said, her being a Glass Cannon and AFO having the one quirk to abuse that gives him the win

It's unlikely, but a descisive win

Plus this is more fair then Nora vs Misaka which I also don't think is a stomp

this fight is practically Tsuna vs Mikoto, the difference is that here she does not have the terrain advantage, which was one of the things that prevented that fight from being a stomp, so I really do not think this fight is fair, AFO surpasses mikoto in all.

Except Tsuna crushes AFO into the ground and that fight was still fine so I don't see your point.

And I'm not sure if you read my post where I said Mikoto wins if she wasn't a Glass cannon

the point is that Mikoto had things in her favor in the fight against the tsuna, even the Tsuna fighting style was something that was favoring her, that's not the case here.

And I do not see your point in saying that Mikoto would win if she were not a glass cannon, if you want to put the AFO against someone other than a glass cannon, put it against Kakine, but if you put it against a glass cannon at least adjust the fight so that it does not turn a fight where a punch to win is enough.

She does here as well, AP, Skill, Intelligence etc.

She can paralyze him and shoot him with a bolt to the head

Why should we adjust the fight in Mikoto's favor because she's a Glass Cannon? You don't see Mami Tomoe getting matches tilted in her favor when fighting another 7A, that's Mikoto not being strong enough

Also, Prime AFO Stomps Kakine as he's baseline 7B and Has no dura negating Hax Since matter destruction needs to be removed from his base key

If Misaka has Paralysis Inducement then why she do not have it in her profile?

Anyway, aren't the electric attacks capable to disrupt AFO's mask that is the thing that allows him to see?

He doesn't see with his mask, he could see because he has a Quirk that let him see in infrared red spectrum, and other abilities.

He couldn't see in the prison because of the sensors.

Evil Daredevil wins Female Nightwing for reasons aforesaid

AFO has the edge in raw power and the fact that's he's not a glass canon. Plus, I think he's asssorment it Quirks and stat amping may be able to overcome any versatility differences that may arise.

AFO fra

All For One: Schnee One, Andrew48, Malox1696, Antoniofer, Jasonsith, Arrogant Schmuck, PTSOXMONKEY99 (7)

Misaka: (0)

That's seven, grace period starts now.

Back