• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thankfully Schmuck likes one character and dislikes the other

Anyway, Kagura has slightly more AP but it doesn't matter, she is superior in the range game, but AFO is better in close quarters due to his versatility and he can statistics amp

IDK here

Damn,i just almost want to create new Kagura match^^

Guess i will wait later,also for the match itself range vs close quarters,hmmm.....'

Well I still love MHA but I don't really like any of the villains aside from Stain and Kurogiri. But I only watch the anime so maybe the rest will grow on me.

The real cal howard said:
Who are you and what did you do with Arrogant Schmuck?!
Oddly enough the time I began losing interest in SK is around the time when I started watching MHA.

Someone suggested it was because I've been exposed to actual quality waifus and I can see where they're coming from

Midnight is still above Ochako

Granted, they are both bae and I would absolutely date either one

>Frog Waifu gets no love

u wot

anyways, to put the waifu wars aside, I'll just camp out here because I dunno Senran Kagura nor Kagura herself.

Kagura in character prefers to end fights as quickly as possible and tends to start with Danmaku spam. She also relies on teleportation more than flight or forcefields when it comes to avoiding taking damage.

Well, All For One loves blasting people with his air propulsion and generally nuking the joint, so his AOE might neg that... depending on AP between the two. How stronk is Kagura?

Well if it's impossible to dodge with teleportation then obviously she's going to go for forcefields.

She's 2.85 gigatons

Oh... AP advantage Danmaku.... that's not exactly going to end well for him.

He does have regen though, so that will definetly help.

oh

doesn't have regen, Kagura kinda floors him with Danmaku that severely overpowers his ability to deflect.

He didn't get regen until after his fight with all might in their prime, latter giving it to nomu after it did the best it could do.

We don't know what powers AFO used in his prime.

@Gargoyle

I don't believe he should be used. Pretty much almost all the powers on his page is what he used while weakened, in which he states he lost a lot of the quriks that he had stocked up. Gran torino even stating the quirks and tactics he used in his final fight with all might were completely different from before.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
So then how did All Might still manage to knock him out with the United States of Smash?
Cause he didn't have it when they fought. By that time Weakened All For One gave Super Regenerationn to the Nomus. We've never seen All For One with Super Regenerationn, we just know that at some point he did have it since he gave it to the Nomus.

All Nomu's get their Quirks from All For One, so logically he had them at one point but didn't keep them. Weakened All For One doesn't have Super Regenerationn unless the OP says he has it.

Also Prime All For One shouldn't be used in battle, it was stated his way of fighting and Quirks were completely different by Gran Torino. All of his powers are unknown.

Back