• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All For One vs Erza Scarlet

It's not very fair if Erza strongest Armor can one shot him, besides that also means he can't hurt her. She was able to stop attacks which can one shot her standard armor.

That means AFO can't hurt her.

IMG_2582.jpg

That's his absolute ultimate attack, something he isn't going to start with.

Besides, your chain is far higher.

Erza's standard armor are stronger than 33 kilotons, her strongest armor can casually stop attacks from people who one shot her standard armor casually, then she can one shot them.

All For One can kill All Might, and that's only with one move. That means AFO needs to use his Ultimate Punch to even scratch her, and that's his strongest attack.

Thats fair.

Would Natsu and Gray really get destroyed? Their punches get nulled but they do have flames and ice respectively to carbonize or freeze AFO.

Schnee One said:
Issue is it's either Erza easily destroys due to AP or we switch to a weaker character like Natsu and Gray and they get destroyed with regen and absorbtio
At least I think they get borderline stomped, though I'm free to be corrected

Don't make a new one yet, because I'm pretty sure that's a borderline stomp for AFO

Natsu and Gray never aim for the head and shock absorbtion screws them

Natsu ... doesn't go for the head??? Screw going for the enemies heads, he goes for his own friends' heads in a fight, its his go to move to Fire Dragon's haymaker them across face ovo. You can argue Gray doesn't go for the head but full body freezes if pushed.

Shush grammar nazi, my siblings messed with my auto correct and I dunno how to change that shit.

AnonymousBlank said:
Their punches get nulled but they do have flames and ice respectively to carbonize or freeze AFO
And that is literally all they can do. Meanwhile they have zero knowledge their punches are being absorbed and they don't know they need to carbonized his head.

Maybe not destroyed, but a pretty obvious victor, and Natsu needs a break man

Natsu always goes for head shots and Gray makes liberal use of piercing and slashing constructs.

Time to go find matches for Natsu then.

this goes to all for one because even in a weakened state he defeated the strongest hero in all of mha

BEST JEANIST and we all know that he was at a disadvantage because All for one might have ALLU QUIRKS but BEST JEANIST HAS ALLU JEANS and all for one stiill one

But in all seriousness all for one has my vote simply because hes more durable and has way to many quirks to be beaten by erza as strong as she is

Back