• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I saw in the discussion that the characters (At least Dante) could not be given a 1-C, but a Low 1-C. This is from 5D to 6D. So, it became interesting to me, what is the ALL DMС cosmology? I would like to know about all possible indications of the dimensions of Hell, both spatial axes and simply levels. It seems like, in DMС 3, we were shown different dimensions (Dimension with a huge hourglass, dimension with chess, dimension with mirrors, and each of them can only be reached through a crack in space and time). Therefore, I would like to know what other dimensions (World, levels of hell), levels, indications of dimensions, transcendences, and so on are. I would be incredibly grateful to you.

And one more question. Previously, Argosax was 4d because he affects space (3) and time (1), which is why he is 4d level (3 spatial axes + 1 time axis = 4 dimensions). Isn't it possible to give him 10d in a similar way? 9 spatial axes, and 1 time axis. It is just a question.

And does going around the axis of time with its speed also give a 5-dimensional existence? A 3D creature can't do that.

And by the way, does this give Mundus from the novel 10d? Demonic energy is omnipresent in space and (seemingly) time.

These are all just questions, I'm not saying. I'm not familiar with DMS. So please don't hit me with bricks.

And the last question, no longer related to the level of forces.

Where do souls go after death in DMC? Is it to Hell? That is, absolutely everyone, regardless of actions, will forever suffer from torture after death, and Dante's mother suffers from torture in Hell just like Arkham? So is Sparda.

And if Dante can so easily see souls, destroy them and move to Hell, can't he just find the father/mother's soul and talk to them?

saw in the discussion that the characters (At least Dante) could not be given a 1-C, but a Low 1-C. This is from 5D to 6D. So, it became interesting to me, what is the ALL DMС cosmology?

Where did you get that?

I would like to know about all possible indications of the dimensions of Hell, both spatial axes and simply levels. It seems like, in DMС 3, we were shown different dimensions (Dimension with a huge hourglass, dimension with chess, dimension with mirrors, and each of them can only be reached through a crack in space and time). Therefore, I would like to know what other dimensions (World, levels of hell), levels, indications of dimensions, transcendences, and so on are. I would be incredibly grateful to you.

The demon world/abyss/chaos/magic world/hell/whatever-other-name-it-has, has many dimensions but they aren't spatial dimensions or universes or something like that. They are different sections of hell, comparing it to the real world would be like the desert and antartica or something like that. It's all part of the same thing just different blocks.

There is no trascendence or levels or anything like that.

And one more question. Previously, Argosax was 4d because he affects space (3) and time (1), which is why he is 4d level (3 spatial axes + 1 time axis = 4 dimensions). Isn't it possible to give him 10d in a similar way? 9 spatial axes, and 1 time axis. It is just a question.

No.

Where do souls go after death in DMC? Is it to Hell? That is, absolutely everyone, regardless of actions, will forever suffer from torture after death, and Dante's mother suffers from torture in Hell just like Arkham? So is Sparda.

As DMC3 and PoC put it, there is a "normal" flow of souls. Those souls go through the process of death and rebirth or something like that. Demons are able to mess with that flow of souls and yank them to send them to the different "hells" for them to be used in ways I don't remember.

When a human soul gets out of that flow and reaches the crust of the demon world it gets transmutated into a demon.

In short. You die and you are reborn, that's the flow of soul or the eightfold path or samsara or however it is called.

And if Dante can so easily see souls, destroy them and move to Hell, can't he just find the father/mother's soul and talk to them?

Demons can naturally destroy souls. Without a soul there is no concept (for demons) along with everything else that makes up your existence. If Eva died at a demon's hands then her soul is gone, poof, not in the verse anymore.

Now, demons like Sparda don't care what they lose, body, soul or name, they will keep coming back. Ofc other demons can negate this but to kill him is hard since its Sparda. If he is truly dead like dead by verse standards then there is no soul to look for. If he just died by natural causes then there are 2 possible options, he can either come back or his soul went to the flow of death and rebirth and there is no way for him to come back.

Where did you get that?
I saw that Dante became 1-C in the profiles (I immediately understood why, but decided to check). I opened the profile history and saw how it was updated. There was a link to a thread where the new levels were discussed.
The demon world/abyss/chaos/magic world/hell/whatever-other-name-it-has, has many dimensions but they aren't spatial dimensions or universes or something like that. They are different sections of hell, comparing it to the real world would be like the desert and antartica or something like that. It's all part of the same thing just different blocks.

There is no trascendence or levels or anything like that.
The levels are stated in the DMС, and that the same demons from DMС 3 (The Strongest and Tallest Creatures with a Scythe), according to the description of the game, live at the lowest level of Hell. There are levels in Hell DMS. If you look in the bible, then the level in which these creatures live is indeed in Hell, I forgot its name, but it is indicated in the game and the bible, and politicians are tortured there. According to the descriptions of the bible, the floor on this level is bloody, and the level on which these creatures live and spawn also has a bloody lake. And this is the darkest level in the game.

Considering that there is an infinite Ocean in the DMS, but not everywhere in the DMS there is this ocean, then most likely they are in different dimensions.

In DMS 3, Dante used some kind of artifact that he took from an hourglass that helped create a crack through space and time as described on the tablet, and it was created in my opinion to prevent time paradoxes. Using it, Dante activated the very portals that helped him move to different locations, for example, to the chess dimension. That is, these portals are cracks in space and time, Dante teleports to different dimensions of Hell, different spaces.

Also
The demon world/Hell/magic world
Isn't it the same thing?

Is this the thing that was the fusion of our world and the demons? In my opinion it no longer exists, since they were separated.
What's this?
As DMC3 and PoC put it, there is a "normal" flow of souls. Those souls go through the process of death and rebirth or something like that. Demons are able to mess with that flow of souls and yank them to send them to the different "hells" for them to be used in ways I don't remember.

When a human soul gets out of that flow and reaches the crust of the demon world it gets transmutated into a demon.

In short. You die and you are reborn, that's the flow of soul or the eightfold path or samsara or however it is called.
It's clear. I thought they would have everything according to the Christian bible, but apparently Buddhism is here. I thought it would turn out that there is a heaven and a hell in the Demon World since demons and angels are the same.
Demons can naturally destroy souls. Without a soul there is no concept (for demons) along with everything else that makes up your existence. If Eva died at a demon's hands then her soul is gone, poof, not in the verse anymore.

Now, demons like Sparda don't care what they lose, body, soul or name, they will keep coming back. Ofc other demons can negate this but to kill him is hard since its Sparda. If he is truly dead like dead by verse standards then there is no soul to look for. If he just died by natural causes then there are 2 possible options, he can either come back or his soul went to the flow of death and rebirth and there is no way for him to come back.
It was powerful

I saw that Dante became 1-C in the profiles (I immediately understood why, but decided to check). I opened the profile history and saw how it was updated. There was a link to a thread where the new levels were discussed.
Where did you get that Dante doesn't scale I mean.

The levels are stated in the DMС, and that the same demons from DMС 3 (The Strongest and Tallest Creatures with a Scythe), according to the description of the game, live at the lowest level of Hell. There are levels in Hell DMS. If you look in the bible, then the level in which these creatures live is indeed in Hell, I forgot its name, but it is indicated in the game and the bible, and politicians are tortured there. According to the descriptions of the bible, the floor on this level is bloody, and the level on which these creatures live and spawn also has a bloody lake. And this is the darkest level in the game.
You misunderstood, they aren't dimensions or universes or levels in the sense that there are more layers to it.

They are places but nothing that can be used like if it was a whole another universe.

Considering that there is an infinite Ocean in the DMS, but not everywhere in the DMS there is this ocean, then most likely they are in different dimensions.

The demon world already sees the human world as a ray of light, an infinitely expanding universe is nothing compared to it, a copy of the human world is not even relevant, etc. An infinite ocean is equally as irrelevant to the size of the demon world. Also the raws say other thing.

In DMS 3, Dante used some kind of artifact that he took from an hourglass that helped create a crack through space and time as described on the tablet, and it was created in my opinion to prevent time paradoxes. Using it, Dante activated the very portals that helped him move to different locations, for example, to the chess dimension. That is, these portals are cracks in space and time, Dante teleports to different dimensions of Hell, different spaces.

IIRC it was used to heal tears in space time, the only thing they did was open portals for Dante to move around. Not to go to different dimensions let alone time paradoxes.
Also

Isn't it the same thing?

Is this the thing that was the fusion of our world and the demons? In my opinion it no longer exists, since they were separated.

What's this?

It's clear. I thought they would have everything according to the Christian bible, but apparently Buddhism is here. I thought it would turn out that there is a heaven and a hell in the Demon World since demons and angels are the same.

It was powerful
Those are all the names the demon world has.

Yes, its the same thing.

It still exists, its the demon world, the only thing that lacks its a small part called human world.

Its the demon world.

Don't bother using the bible here, this is fiction not the bible. Heaven does not exist, that was stated and remarked in the verse blog. Angels don't exist, Gods don't exist, only demons and humans do.

Where did you get that Dante doesn't scale I mean.
What? I said that I saw in the discussion that people could give either 2-B or 2-A or Low 1-C but decided to give 1-C. So I started this thread to understand what they are starting from. Perhaps I did not understand everything.

You misunderstood, they aren't dimensions or universes or levels in the sense that there are more layers to it.

They are places but nothing that can be used like if it was a whole another universe.
We literally need a crack in space and time to get there. The void (What we see in the distance) in each level has a different color and brightness. Considering that there is an infinite ocean in Hell, which is clearly only at a certain level of Hell, then the other dimensions should be comparable in size. The infinite universe created by Mundus was also created in one of the levels of Hell and it fit perfectly. It is unlikely that of all dimensions only these two are infinite.

IIRC it was used to heal tears in space time, the only thing they did was open portals for Dante to move around. Not to go to different dimensions let alone time paradoxes.
If it were just a portal, then it would be a crack in space and nothing more. However, it is also a rift in time, and to use it, you need a thing that corrects temporal errors in the demon world, samsara it seems. It turns out that he moved along different space-time continuums.

Even the laws of physics work differently on levels. In the level where Dante fought all the bosses of DMS 3, gravity worked differently, and apart from this ladder there was nothing, only a white void and small fogs.

By the way. An indication that the souls are 9 dimensional and originated from a higher dimension, surpassing the eightfold path, as for me, a reference to this level. If you open the map while on a level with all the bosses, this place will be called "Nirvana". In Buddhism, Nirvana is achieved through the Eightfold Path. This location stores the souls of fallen bosses. And the Souls in the DMS have transcended the eightfold path and come from a higher dimension (Not just a dimensional dimension). What if this dimension is that 9th dimension, Nirvana, where all souls come from?

It still exists, its the demon world, the only thing that lacks its a small part called human world.
Is this your opinion, or was it indicated in Peak of Combat? I heard the theme of emptiness was slightly expanded there, and it turned out that Dante's sword was made of a stone that came from emptiness.

Don't bother using the bible here, this is fiction not the bible. Heaven does not exist, that was stated and remarked in the verse blog. Angels don't exist, Gods don't exist, only demons and humans do.
How about the God of Space and Time (His statue is an upgrade shop)? DMC3 even says that we trade demon blood (Red Orbs) to the gods in exchange for power.

Back