• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sasuke can easily control where Minato will be able to go through lighting the battlefield with Amaterasu. Then Minato has to worry about the battlefield while also keeping mind not to get caught in a Genjutsu. A slip up for Minato is far more fatal (and likely) than for Sasuke to slip up.

Sasuke can easily control where Minato will be able to go through lighting the battlefield with Amaterasu. Then Minato has to worry about the battlefield while also keeping mind not to get caught in a Genjutsu. A slip up for Minato is far more fatal (and likely) than for Sasuke to slip up.
He doesn't normally try anything of that nature or generate that much Amaterasu from what we've seen of him in the series. Though I do feel like in the case of Minato, its almost impossible for him to actually make the mistake of looking Sasuke in the eyes. He knows the threat the Sharigan poses in general and a supee-up version has reason to not even take that risk.

He doesn't normally try anything of that nature or generate that much Amaterasu from what we've seen of him in the series.
Naw Sasuke utilized that strategy against Itachi. Sasuke is a smart guy, I'd see no reason why he wouldn't attempt to limit Minato's movement, since that's the only thing keeping Minato in this fight.

I never said it didn't physically exist, but it's not something you can just touch or grab, there's a reason why we give characters made of fire a form of intangibility and characters who can interact with them NPI.
But when has it ever been stated or even implied that FTG can only teleport solid objects?
I was in favor of Ay receiving a resistance based on his own feat, but I don't remember ever agreeing with scaling resistances to other characters. Regardless of whether I accepted it or not though, it's just not something this wiki accepts under any circumstances.
To illustrate to you how hopeless this proposition is, Jiren was denied Resistance to Existence Erasure countless times, despite literally everyone (including staff) agreeing that there is no way in hell Toppo can just Hakai Jiren and win.
Scaling resistances is just something never done on the site. You'll have to change the standards first before attempting that. (Of course this is only for scaling resistances via power and whatnot, I'm sure you understand what I mean)

Here he's already surrounded by a cloak of his own chakra, which he can extend in the form of his chakra arms. In base that is not the case. He's not passively engulfed by his own chakra.

Because the flames will spread to his arms.

Not really sure what this has to do with anything....
If you're interested in seeing how those matchups would go, just make them lol.

Sure, but what stops Sasuke from just hitting him with it again? Eventually he'll succumb to the heat and burns, it's not like he's immune to them after all.
Ok but I was just refuting your point that how Sharingan genjutsu works is always different.

He wasn't extending it though, Naruto's arm was just touching him.

Then he just teleports the flames there too.

Because you're saying Minato absolutely cannot deal with Amaterasu at all. Besides they already happened (Taka Sasuke vs Minato and Healthy Itachi vs Minato) and Minato decisively won both (was actually all to none for Minato vs Itachi).

Minato will attack Sasuke, he's not gonna stand there teleporting Sasuke's flames constantly. Usually you give credit to Minato's skill and intelligence but you're kinda just assuming he'll stand around and do nothing here.
So is the question whether Minato can interact with Amaterasu via FTG or something?
Essentially although that really shouldn't be the deciding factor.
Even if he could Sasuke’s control of Amaterasu is too much. It’s not like it’s a linear attack ball, it’s chaotic fire that Sasuke can shape how he pleases.
None of that fancy shaping will matter an iota if Minato just poofs it away or onto Sasuke.
And he can freely spawn it in his line of sight over and over, coupled with his precog and kinetic vision keeping track of both where his opponent is and where he will be.
Ah come on Minato has Relativistic reactions it's not gonna be that easy to spawn it onto him.
Hmm, due to the starting distance and location I feel like Ametarsu wouldn't be Sasuke's go to. He's more likely to go for a Susano arrow or something else that'll cover the range between him and Minato quickly. There isn't likely for their to be clear line of sight for Sasuke to use that attack.

After that fact, that gives Minato enough time to set up his FTG, though due to how his Sharigan works Sasuke would probably be able to track Minato teleporting even if he doesn't realize at first what exactly Minato can do.

While I feel like Sasuke is the most powerful here, I do think Minato is actually smarter and a better strategizer. I also don't think Minato will really position himself properly for Sasuke to use a flat Amaterasu to land directly on Minato. Instead, he'd probably rely on Blaze Release to try and crowd control.

I also feel like Sasuke has Minato beat in the stamina department, so for Minato to really win he needs to land a decisive hit before Sasuke hits him good or he runs out of steam.

With sage mode, I feel like Minato could potentially damage or breakthrough Sasuke's Susano, I think he's more likely to try and get a back Rasegan. That or do something to seal away his chakra or Sharingan.

On Sasukes's side, he really just needs to restrict Minato's mobility since without that Minato's a sitting duck.

Don't really know which way I'll vote yet but figured I'd say that now
Thank you.

Well uh, I've talked before about why that's not really a factor when it comes to FTG.

I can agree he has more AP/DC than Base Minato, but idk about SM Minato.

Minato's stamina is incredible. He supressed Kurama for hours during Kushina's childbirth, used FTG like 10 times, used Guiding Thunder, fought Obito, summoned Gamabunta, teleported Kurama, used the RDS, got stabbed, summoned Garatora, put his and Kushina's chakra into Naruto, and used the Eight Signed Seal (a combo of 2 Four Symbols' seals which are alredy quite impressive on their own) before dying to the repear, not exhaustion or blood loss. Sasuke might have more stamina, but Minato certainly isn't lacking in that department. Anyways Minato's style is to end fights as quickly as possible.

True.

He can't really do that tbh. He has so many ways around Sasuke trying. He can stop him.
Minato can throw a kunai at places where there isn't Amaterasu. And Minato is an unparalleled genius, slipping up isn't likely. Also a slip up for Sasuke is incredible fatal too as if Minato touches him directly even ONCE it's pretty much done. Not much he can do about a surprise kunai to the neck from behind.
Naw Sasuke utilized that strategy against Itachi. Sasuke is a smart guy, I'd see no reason why he wouldn't attempt to limit Minato's movement, since that's the only thing keeping Minato in this fight.
Assuming he lasts long enough to figure that out. We saw how Ay's attempt at figuring FTG out and countering it went. Obviously Sasuke's more versatile and powerful than Ay, but just to give an example of how good Minato is at tricking his opponents with it.

The Hiraishin Jutsu needs a marking to where you are teleporting, but the object that is going through teleportation doesn't need that depending on the situation

Minato could teleport Naruto, Kushina and Kurama, for example, without any marking and only by physical contact, he doesn't need to mark both the target and the location in order to the trick (If he needs to teleport someone to another place while at a distance, then yes, he needs to mark both), that also could be used for the Hiraishin Goshun Mawashi no Jutsu, which is a totally different story

For the fight, I do see Sasuke at a advantage at first, because while on Susanoo (Very in character to cover himself on it) he is rather well protected against most of Minato's arsenal since the Kunais won't reach him, however actually harming MInato can be a challenge, since he activates the Hiraishin at Relativistic reaction speed while Sasuke's attacks are Sub Rel. While he doesn't know about the Hiraishin, Sasuke is smart enough to perceive that Minato can teleport between his Kunais in a rather short time, so covering the field with Amaterasu in order to downgrade Minato's mobility is, well, obvious, and when that happens, he'll have to attack Sasuke, and as I said earlier, Susanoo will counter most of his attacks

Sharingan Genjutsu likely won't work, Minato fought powerful Genjutsu users and never was caught, IF he gets caught, however, it's game over

Gamabunta gets obliterated by Amaterasu, SM is out of character for Minato, and saying that it is faster than Kamui is a big push since we don't know when exactly Minato started to concentrate for it, he himself said he takes too long to gather the Senjutsu and can't maintain it for long, also saying that he never used on a real battle, it's literally a moot point here and Sasuke knowing about it makes 0 difference

Can we say Minato can resist Genjutsu mind hax despite his profile not listing that as an accepted resistance? Last I checked we can't do that in vs matches using vsbw profiles.

Resistance is one thing, avoiding getting caught, another

Minato knows the last one since he fought Sharingan Genjutsu users, avoiding their eye contact =/= resistance, but it works

Aren't there Genjutsu that don't require eye contact, also knowing not to get caught in Genjutsu doesn't mean he won't get caught.

The Hiraishin Jutsu needs a marking to where you are teleporting, but the object that is going through teleportation doesn't need that depending on the situation

Minato could teleport Naruto, Kushina and Kurama, for example, without any marking and only by physical contact, he doesn't need to mark both the target and the location in order to the trick (If he needs to teleport someone to another place while at a distance, then yes, he needs to mark both), that also could be used for the Hiraishin Goshun Mawashi no Jutsu, which is a totally different story

For the fight, I do see Sasuke at a advantage at first, because while on Susanoo (Very in character to cover himself on it) he is rather well protected against most of Minato's arsenal since the Kunais won't reach him, however actually harming MInato can be a challenge, since he activates the Hiraishin at Relativistic reaction speed while Sasuke's attacks are Sub Rel. While he doesn't know about the Hiraishin, Sasuke is smart enough to perceive that Minato can teleport between his Kunais in a rather short time, so covering the field with Amaterasu in order to downgrade Minato's mobility is, well, obvious, and when that happens, he'll have to attack Sasuke, and as I said earlier, Susanoo will counter most of his attacks

Sharingan Genjutsu likely won't work, Minato fought powerful Genjutsu users and never was caught, IF he gets caught, however, it's game over

Gamabunta gets obliterated by Amaterasu, SM is out of character for Minato, and saying that it is faster than Kamui is a big push since we don't know when exactly Minato started to concentrate for it, he himself said he takes too long to gather the Senjutsu and can't maintain it for long, also saying that he never used on a real battle, it's literally a moot point here and Sasuke knowing about it makes 0 difference
Ya

Ya

He'll do this.
Animated GIF

But replace Naruto's back with the front of the Susanoo where the mark is placed.

And activating Susanoo isn't a go to move, he hardly used it all in the Juubito fight until he fought alongside BSM Naruto, only ever using the Ribcage to protect Naruto iirc.

Sure.

If the method I described doesn't work and Minato can see he isn't able to damage the Susanoo in Base, he's not an idiot. He's one of the smartest people in the Narutoverse. He'll realize he needs to take a gamble and activate SM.

He threw a kunai. You can't move when gathering nature energy. Seems pretty clear to me. Also feats>statements. Minato could just have been humble, as he often is.
Aren't there Genjutsu that don't require eye contact, also knowing not to get caught in Genjutsu doesn't mean he won't get caught.
Last I checked Ephemeral isn't on his profile.

But replace Naruto's back with the front of the Susanoo where the mark is placed.

How that help him ? He teleports to the Susanoo, but won't damage Sasuke. Also that needs a marking on the Susanoo, something not that easy to do unless with a Kunai, something that Sasuke very likely won't allow

And activating Susanoo isn't a go to move, he hardly used it all in the Juubito fight until he fought alongside BSM Naruto, only ever using the Ribcage to protect Naruto iirc.

It was against Kabuto, it was even for some Zetsus, in a fight where the opponent has such control over the field, Susanoo is the best bet to cover himself, he literally did this + Amaterasu when he couldn't track the Raikage, here it's a even more dangerous situation

He threw a kunai. You can't move when gathering nature energy. Seems pretty clear to me. Also feats>statements. Minato could just have been humble, as he often is.

Humble in a situation against Madara where they need either Senjutsu or Taijustu ? That wouldn't make sense

My bet about this is due to the fact that Minato's fighting style is super fast paced, and stopping even for a brief moment to gather natural energy goes against it, that's why it "takes too long", but that's not the main issue with the quote. The big problem is him saying that he never used in battle, being fast and useful don't change that, at bare minimum it's out of character for him even in extremely dangerous situations, like for example when Kurama attacked the village, Minato was running out of chakra after teleporting him, SM would be perfect, but he died without using it

You mentioned he would use it for more damage, can we say it would be enough ?

How that help him ? He teleports to the Susanoo, but won't damage Sasuke. Also that needs a marking on the Susanoo, something not that easy to do unless with a Kunai, something that Sasuke very likely won't allow

It was against Kabuto, it was even for some Zetsus, in a fight where the opponent has such control over the field, Susanoo is the best bet to cover himself, he literally did this + Amaterasu when he couldn't track the Raikage, here it's a even more dangerous situation

Humble in a situation against Madara where they need either Senjutsu or Taijustu ? That wouldn't make sense

My bet about this is due to the fact that Minato's fighting style is super fast paced, and stopping even for a brief moment to gather natural energy goes against it, that's why it "takes too long", but that's not the main issue with the quote. The big problem is him saying that he never used in battle, being fast and useful don't change that, at bare minimum it's out of character for him even in extremely dangerous situations, like for example when Kurama attacked the village, Minato was running out of chakra after teleporting him, SM would be perfect, but he died without using it

You mentioned he would use it for more damage, can we say it would be enough ?
I'm saying the outside of the Susanoo is marked, then he can teleport in the angle of the inside of the Susanoo a few meters in so he teleports INSIDE the Susanoo. And it's really not that hard, he just needs to tap it real quick.

He didn't even have the Susanoo active the whole time against Kabuto, and he was testing himself out against Zetsu. And he could try those barriers, but FTG will make them both useless.

I think your idea is correct.

He did use it against Juubidara though, so that shows if push comes to shove he will use it.

Minato having SM wasn't thought of at that point. It's a retcon.

Removing plot related restrictions, yes.

Also you didn't cast a vote, but it seems like you're voting for Sasuke. Is that right?

Not quite yet

Honestly I don't see how Amaterasu would help to actually harm Minato, since he reacts and uses Hiraishin at Relativistic Speeds Vs Sasuke's Amaterasu I guess is scaled to Sub Rel, he can avoid it without this whole "teleporting Amaterasu" discussion, he just need to Teleport himself and he has the speed to do it. The main point used as vote for Sasuke until now doesn't quite work for me

I guess I'll stay Inconclusive for now

Alright, I did a quick look

People are arguing if Minato can Flying Raijin away from an Amaterasu blast, the answer is just… yes. If he can do it with Madara’s Truthseeking Orbs, he can do it here too (although, he had to take away his jacket immediately or he’d probably get cucked

However, I feel like that’s not what’s the real issue here. Overall, I feel like at this point Minato is generally the better shinobi- but Sasuke is just… a really bad matchup. Minato’s main fighting style revolves around teleportation and melee combat utilizing a kunai of all things. While it’s really impressive that he can make a kunai actually work in combat in general- his melee focus makes things tough for him. Sasuke in EMS uses Susano’o, like, way too bloody often- utterly spams it. His Sharingan Precog isn’t gonna help since Minato’s movement is instant- but that damn purple giant is just too good of a defense

Yall like Sasuke Amaterasu is fast and can spread faster. Ive seen Tobi got Amaterasu and yet he just kamui. Minato could also speed blitz EMS Sasuke version. EMS Sasuke wasn't even that fast activating his abilities compare to Minato. In Term of Chakra Capacity, Minato has more capacity than EMS Sasuke.

Oh this is not speed equal, hm… I feel like turning on Susanoo is just, something quick and provides overall good defense to Minato’s overall weaker attacks- he always was more of a precision type attacker than a brute one

Minato’s way faster but I don’t think Sasuke’s outclassed enough to not be able to turn on Susano’o and just block anything he does

Oh this is not speed equal, hm… I feel like turning on Susanoo is just, something quick and provides overall good defense to Minato’s overall weaker attacks- he always was more of a precision type attacker than a brute one

Minato’s way faster but I don’t think Sasuke’s outclassed enough to not be able to turn on Susano’o and just block anything he does
I wonder if Minato can teleport the Susanoo away, he did with a Jubi Bijudama and could teleport his + Naruto's Kurama Avatar

Alright, I did a quick look

People are arguing if Minato can Flying Raijin away from an Amaterasu blast, the answer is just… yes. If he can do it with Madara’s Truthseeking Orbs, he can do it here too (although, he had to take away his jacket immediately or he’d probably get cucked

However, I feel like that’s not what’s the real issue here. Overall, I feel like at this point Minato is generally the better shinobi- but Sasuke is just… a really bad matchup. Minato’s main fighting style revolves around teleportation and melee combat utilizing a kunai of all things. While it’s really impressive that he can make a kunai actually work in combat in general- his melee focus makes things tough for him. Sasuke in EMS uses Susano’o, like, way too bloody often- utterly spams it. His Sharingan Precog isn’t gonna help since Minato’s movement is instant- but that damn purple giant is just too good of a defense
SM's a damn good offense.

And is that a vote for Sasuke or incon?
I wonder if Minato can teleport the Susanoo away, he did with a Jubi Bijudama and could teleport his + Naruto's Kurama Avatar
That's what I think, or he could seal it away.

Does Minato have any way of breaking the susanoo, would sage mode do it?
Unlikely, we never saw exactly what was Minato's level in SM, unfortunately

However if he can teleport the Susanoo away that opens even by a second the only opening he needs to cut Sasuke down. And the Susanoo's defense was the only thing, for me, that was keeping him solid in the battle. Minato isn't stupid to look in Sasuke's eyes + he fought a capable Uchiha Genjutsu user and wasn't caught + He can teleport away from Amaterasu.

Also, my mistake, it was Tobirama who teleported Minato’s and Naruto's Kurama avatar, but since his Hiraishin is better than the 2nd Hokage, I don't see a problem saying he is also capable of doing the same

Does Minato have any way of breaking the susanoo, would sage mode do it?
I belive so, as both SM and Susanoo are unquantifiably above High 7-A.
However if he can teleport the Susanoo away that opens even by a second the only opening he needs to cut Sasuke down. And the Susanoo's defense was the only thing, for me, that was keeping him solid in the battle. Minato isn't stupid to look in Sasuke's eyes + he fought a capable Uchiha Genjutsu user and wasn't caught + He can teleport away from Amaterasu.

Also, my mistake, it was Tobirama who teleported Minato’s and Naruto's Kurama avatar, but since his Hiraishin is better than the 2nd Hokage, I don't see a problem saying he is also capable of doing the same
Minato vote?

Yeah. Also he teleported Sasuke with his Susanoo on and it disappeared.
2.jpg
3.jpg

I… didn’t think about that huh

I have a feeling that would just… teleport Sasuke away too, since in that panel that’s what happened, and Tobirama did the same with the Kurama Avatars

oh

BFR…

oh…

Yes

Sasuke is my favorite character but Minato is built different, apparently
This is very true
I… didn’t think about that huh

I have a feeling that would just… teleport Sasuke away too, since in that panel that’s what happened, and Tobirama did the same with the Kurama Avatars

oh

BFR…

oh…
Ya but when he teleported Sasuke away the Susanoo was gone in the next panel.

Yeah FTG do be pretty haxed

Sasuke could have deactivated it but still, Minato could just teleport Sasuke away somewhere if he set up a marking somewhere else in the world, considering he was fighting an entire war, he probably has littered his markings anywhere across the world- and then the fight would just be Sasuke getting teleported and consuming all of his stamina to just get back to the field over and over lol

Out of curiosity cuz I might make a Minato vs Gunvolt thread with speed unequal, where does the SubRel and Rel speed values come from?

Also I don’t think Minato’s enough of a jerk to BFR like that

Out of curiosity cuz I might make a Minato vs Gunvolt thread with speed unequal, where does the SubRel and Rel speed values come from?

Also I don’t think Minato’s enough of a jerk to BFR like that
I think Minato upscales from 5x of the MHS+ calc.

Eh if he's pushed enough he might.

Bet. Tbh, I’m going incon, it’s debatable whether he can teleport away Susano’o, even then Sasuke still has things like Chidori Stream, Amaterasu Shielding, a whole bunch of anti-melee stuff. But Sasuke isn’t gonna catch Minato either

Bet. Tbh, I’m going incon, it’s debatable whether he can teleport away Susano’o, even then Sasuke still has things like Chidori Stream, Amaterasu Shielding, a whole bunch of anti-melee stuff. But Sasuke isn’t gonna catch Minato either
I mean, think about it like this. If Sasuke starts the fight similar to this:
1.jpg

He won't have a chance to try any of those moves. He'll be tagged and bagged immediately.

If he does lol, IMO I think he’s just gonna pop susanoo immediately because that’s just… what he does- like the first thing we Sasuke do in EMS, ever, was use Susasno’o

If he does lol, IMO I think he’s just gonna pop susanoo immediately because that’s just… what he does- like the first thing we Sasuke do in EMS, ever, was use Susasno’o
He was testing out, but later he doesn't use it immediately.
Naruto Chapter 578 Page 12
Naruto Chapter 632 Page 12
Naruto Chapter 632 Page 18
Naruto Chapter 633 Page 16
Naruto Chapter 639 Page 1
Naruto Chapter 641 Page 8
Naruto Chapter 641 Page 9
Naruto Chapter 657 Page 7
Naruto Chapter 661 Page 16

Honestly, other than the final Juubito battle, EMS Sasuke hardly ever keeps his Susanoo active passively, he really only activates it for quick attacks or reactive defense.

The only Advantage of EMS Sasuke was his eyes doesnt go blind. He doesnt get any boost overall stats.
Minato could still blitz him. I Doubt EMS Sasuke have a reaction that fast to even activate Susanoo. When you saw him fought Obito or Madara. He still get punch in the face n faceroll through entire land of konoha..

The only Advantage of EMS Sasuke was his eyes doesnt go blind. He doesnt get any boost overall stats.
Minato could still blitz him. I Doubt EMS Sasuke have a reaction that fast to even activate Susanoo. When you saw him fought Obito or Madara. He still get punch in the face n faceroll through entire land of konoha..
That is incorrect. Sasuke was stated to surpass Itachi only when he obtained the EMS.
main-qimg-b7fbad84a8abdf69ea9e7d03e2ba35af-pjlq

Not on the profiles he wouldn't. They're both Sub Rel with Relativistic reactions.

On their profiles Minato isn't as fast as Juubito or Madara.

That is incorrect. Sasuke was stated to surpass Itachi only when he obtained the EMS.
main-qimg-b7fbad84a8abdf69ea9e7d03e2ba35af-pjlq

Not on the profiles he wouldn't. They're both Sub Rel with Relativistic reactions.

On their profiles Minato isn't as fast as Juubito or Madara.

Saying Minato isn't fast as Madara. Because Databook. We already know that Databook does not match the Manga canon book.
On Manga
  • Madara stated that Tobirama was the fastest Shinobi during their Era when they were alived.
  • Tobirama stated that Minato Surpass his speed.

Rinnengan Boost character, but not EMS. It does not say there that his speed is twice faster than his brother.

If you look carefully when Sasuke Obtain EMS after the fight with danzo.. Remember he fought Kabuto.. SM Kabuto was able rekt EMS Sasuke alone.
Itachi > SM Kabuto > EMS Sasuke

Now go and see that fight Edo Itachi + EMS Sasuke vs SM Kabuto. You will see that even Itachi still have advantage over EMS Sasuke.

Also if you read EMS "Eye Technique Surpassed his own Brothers". He never did surpass Itachi in Manga as Itachi had Izanami and Izanagi which was beyond sasuke abilities (Izanami was Uhicha Secret Technique that punish Izanagi user, it was explained by Itachi).

Minato was still faster than Obito kamui. Remember he was able to tag Obito with Rasengan when EMS Sasuke couldn't even tag Obito.
Amaterasu has strong firepower but its not that fast.
-> Raikage Raiton Mode was able to dodge Amaterasu
-> Gaara sand was fast enough to block Amaterasu.
-> Obito Kamui was faster than Raikage Raiton Mode.

Minato is faster than any of those above who could dodge Amaterasu with ease.

Last edited:
Saying Minato isn't fast as Madara. Because Databook. We already know that Databook does not match the Manga canon book.
On Manga
  • Madara stated that Tobirama was the fastest Shinobi during their Era when they were alived.
  • Tobirama stated that Minato Surpass his speed.

Rinnengan Boost character, but not EMS. It does not say there that his speed is twice faster than his brother.

If you look carefully when Sasuke Obtain EMS after the fight with danzo.. Remember he fought Kabuto.. SM Kabuto was able rekt EMS Sasuke alone.
Itachi > SM Kabuto > EMS Sasuke

Now go and see that fight Edo Itachi + EMS Sasuke vs SM Kabuto. You will see that even Itachi still have advantage over EMS Sasuke.

Also if you read EMS "Eye Technique Surpassed his own Brothers". He never did surpass Itachi in Manga as Itachi had Izanami and Izanagi which was beyond sasuke abilities (Izanami was Uhicha Secret Technique that punish Izanagi user, it was explained by Itachi).

Minato was still faster than Obito kamui. Remember he was able to tag Obito with Rasengan when EMS Sasuke couldn't even tag Obito.
Not talking about the databooks. Those are written by Kishimoto and are very much canon. I'm talking about the profiles on this site. Official vs battles need to be argued with the stats used here. And at the moment, Minato is Sub Relativistic with Relativistic reactions and so is Sasuke.

EMS is obviously a speed boost, cause Blind SM Madara was stated to be weaker than his EMS version.
main-qimg-f0c40a2df072638cf2279373dc7f13a6-lq

AKA EMS is a bigger amp than SM.

Edo Itachi>>Alive Itachi, who Sasuke surpassed.

Eye techniques doesn't just refer to special abilities. It could mean Sasuke's ability at tracking movement and Inferno Style and Susanoo.

Rinnegan Obito>>YM Obito
Sasuke FRA.
Amaterasu u mean?

Not talking about the databooks. Those are written by Kishimoto and are very much canon. I'm talking about the profiles on this site. Official vs battles need to be argued with the stats used here. And at the moment, Minato is Sub Relativistic with Relativistic reactions and so is Sasuke.

EMS is obviously a speed boost, cause Blind SM Madara was stated to be weaker than his EMS version.
main-qimg-f0c40a2df072638cf2279373dc7f13a6-lq

AKA EMS is a bigger amp than SM.

Edo Itachi>>Alive Itachi, who Sasuke surpassed.

Eye techniques doesn't just refer to special abilities. It could mean Sasuke's ability at tracking movement and Inferno Style and Susanoo.

Rinnegan Obito>>YM Obito

Amaterasu u mean?

When Madara was resurrected he still posses Hashirama Cells. (his body was alter by Kabuto).
On his Past Madara had EMS + 100% Kyuubi..

Obtaining EMS does not boost character Physical abilities. Otherwise EMS Sasuke could blitz the crap out of SM Kabuto with ease.
When Sasuke Obtain Rinnengan he had boosted just like how Obito did.

How come Edo Itachi still need to save EMS Sasuke? If you look at the fight between Sasuke vs Itachi. Sasuke speed was on par with Itachi. Your telling us that Edo Itachi had been also boosted and surpass his stats when he was alive? But Manga stated that Edo has limit on exerting its power. Even Edo Hashirama couldn't pull up its 1000 Buddha that pimp slap EMS Madara Perfect Susanoo + 100% Kyuubi.

So No, EMS doesnt boost any speed at all. It may grant firepower. but it does NOT boost character FOOT speed.

Base naruto at the end fought Sasuke at the end. Base Naruto wasnt in chakra cloak or Sage Mode at the start if their fight. He was just in base mode and yet Sasuke couldn't blitz him at the valley of end.

Even Naruto never had 100% Kyuubi, It was Half kyuubi all the time and was matching Sasuke speed who had + EMS + Rinnengan + 1-9 tail chakra absorb..

Last edited:
When Madara was resurrected he still posses Hashirama Cells. (his body was alter by Kabuto).
On his Past Madara had EMS + 100% Kyuubi..

Obtaining EMS does not boost character Physical abilities. Otherwise EMS Sasuke could blitz the crap out of SM Kabuto with ease.
When Sasuke Obtain Rinnengan he had boosted just like how Obito did.

How come Edo Itachi still need to save EMS Sasuke? If you look at the fight between Sasuke vs Itachi. Sasuke speed was on par with Itachi. Your telling us that Edo Itachi had been also boosted and surpass his stats when he was alive? But Manga stated that Edo has limit on exerting its power. Even Edo Hashirama couldn't pull up its 1000 Buddha that pimp slap EMS Madara Perfect Susanoo + 100% Kyuubi.

So No, EMS doesnt boost any speed at all. It may grant firepower. but it does NOT boost character FOOT speed.

Base naruto at the end fought Sasuke at the end. Base Naruto wasnt in chakra cloak or Sage Mode at the start if their fight. He was just in base mode and yet Sasuke couldn't blitz him at the valley of end.

Even Naruto never had 100% Kyuubi, It was Half kyuubi all the time.
That's not his own strength. Kurama is only a summon he has under very specific circumstances.

Yeah he had Hashirama cells. That means EMS>Hashirama Cells+SM

No, it just means Base Kabuto is stronger than Base Sasuke.

Itachi was sick when he was alive, which significantly hampered his stats. You can't seriously be suggesting Hebi Sasuke and EMS Sasuke have relative speed.

I don't care about foot speed, I'm talking about combat speed.

Sasuke only had his 3T Sharingan active when he clashed with Base Naruto.
Naruto Chapter 694 Page 17

Back