• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs TD Lavos

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
For starters, speed equalized. Between the alien and the parasite, who should win this match? Commemorating the upgrade that just happened.

Made the EXACT same thread I was gonna make....I guess I'll make Alien X vs Gallantmon....

It seems they're equal in speed, DC and dura, no need for speed equal scenario. It ends in a draw IMO

When they are equal in stats, the battle is decided on abilities and haxxes. I guess TD Lavos takes this. He can mimic Alien X's powers and since it is acausal, Alien X will have a hard time taking the parasite down. Besides, Immeasurable speed>Infinite speed. That's why Cal had to equalize speed.

Lavos easy cause of fate manipulation, being noncorporeal, soul manipulation, reactive evolution, plus being pretty hard to kill etc, honestly this is a stomp.

Why you have to beat up alien x Cal lol, i mean he might be one of the weakest 2-A on here, not hating, but his abilities are something any decent 2-A should be able to do, plus more.

2-A's that can't even reality warp? ÔëºÔÿë_ÔÿëÔëª Yea that takes the cake of being among the weakest.

Well, that's something lol. Still, it doesn't change the fact that Alien X is still on the lower end of this tier.

IDK if you are joking God-King, but Arthur is more haxxed than Alien X. He even has immortality type 5. I think we should stop going off topic. We can discuss these things in another thread, but not in a match.

Lavos has too much hax, I mean what avoids reactive evolution to make him inmune to Alien-X's reality warping? Other than that, Alien-X has no way of taking him down

Back