• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X VS Matt (Epic Battle Fantasy)

Alien X VS Matt (Epic Battle Fantasy)​

• Equalized speed
  • Both are Low 2-C
  • Starting Distance: 15 Meters
Alien X: 3 (@Gohanblanco217, @Garchomp777, @Rez)
Matt: 3 (@ElixirBlue, @Livinmeme, @Ikelaggan)
Inconclusive: 1 (@MrLuk2000)

3388519-3709056210-32089.png
latest

Last edited:
Matt downgrades him to 3-A to win.

Edit: I was obviously joking, I didn't FRA and gave no valid reasoning, so even if I wasn't you shouldn't have counted my vote.

Last edited:
I grew up playing EBF. Matt, er, is an rpg character. He leads with the best move available to him the player picks out. Er...

Does Alien X have resistance?

I'll give 2 my cents

In terms of ap, I think Alien X has the advantage as he casually recreated the universe. Matt alongside of Anna, Lance, Natalie, and Nolegs defeated the Devourer who erased and reset the entire EBF world several times and it said that Matt alongside others defeated him not in a one vs one.

Matt's usual starting move is depending on the player which is usually first scanning the enemies running away and then encountering the enemy again, but this is a fight so I'm sure thats out of the bag.

Anyway despite the ap advantage Matt can amplify himself with temper and protect increasing his stats, but thats only the beginning.

Matt has no resistance to mind manipulation which is one of Alien X's starting move. Should we equalize the verse then its possible that Matt could get it via changing his gear.

Alien X's mind hax is where he made people fight against each other.

According to the EBF wiki, there is a status ailment confuse which leads to the target attacking randomly. Since Alien X's mind hax is similar of sorts, Matt could theoretically resist it should he wear the proper gear.

For example the Turtle Gi would completely nullfy Alien X's mind hax should he be wearing it.

Should we take this into consideration, Alien X's most useful hax gets resisted and any other hax are not combat applicable or an OOC move.

Alien X has no elemental weaknesses so Matt has to go brute force, but the ap gap makes it hard.

Matt could physically close the ap gap perhaps surpass it, but I'm not sure if he could bypass mid-high regen and most of Alien X's attacks are considered physical and he has never shown to do any energy attacks or some sort of elemental attacks (which could be considered elemental attacks). Matt's overalls stats is where he has high physical attack and defense so I don't think Alien X has any form of harming him and Alien X could just regenerate any damage. Matt should be able to do so as well via food.

Seeing how they can't really harm each other and should Alien X's mind hax be considered the confuse status and Matt could technically resist it with the proper gear, I'm gonna go with incon for now.

I mean if AX can't use physical attacks and mindhax to win then he'll eventually use pseudo-black hole creation, 2-B EE and BFR.

okay EE dont work because matt has 5-D inmortality and also he starts with CQC because that is his personality and most lines express that he doesnt like to use defensive hax

okay i am gona give my small aport EE dont work because matt has 5-D inmortality and also he starts with CQC because that is his personality and most lines express that he hates to use ability like defensive abilities
Is the type 8 even combat applicable here since it relies on the player and then again the player revives him if there is no soul or body left will it still work?

Is the type 8 even combat applicable here since it relies on the player and then again the player revives him if there is no soul or body left will it still work?
they revived him after getting erased of reality and yes is combat applicable

Reactions: Rez
anyway voting matt because he has better offensive hax and broken inmortality alien x can still win by incap so isnt a stomp

I know this isn't brought up on his profile mostly cause he already has sealing but Matt still has the option to just seal alien x in a cage to capture him and make him a summon.

Mind hax should actually work against Matt mind hax≠status effect inducement

I know this isn't brought up on his profile mostly cause he already has sealing but Matt still has the option to just seal alien x in a cage to capture him and make him a summon.
Alien X should be able to time reverse that, pocket dimension and all

Except status effect inducement has mind Manipulation right on there. So him having a resistance is still valid.
Doesn't sound like mind manipulation

Doesn't sound like mind manipulation
Well his mind is being effected by the status effect since he doesn't normally think about spamming random skills.

Still that's not enough for resisting alien x mind hax
How is alien x mind hax anymore potent than any of the status effects that Matt faces off against Including berserk and loveable. Even if he gets effected and forced to fight himself which gonna end in two ways with him probably using the sacrifice skill to kill himself but also gonna oneshot alien x since most of his attacks can negate up to low godly regen. Also auto life with the priest's tunic and fairy flar is definitely gonna abuse sacrifice.

How is alien x mind hax anymore potent than any of the status effects that Matt faces off against Including berserk and loveable. Even if he gets effected and forced to fight himself which gonna end in two ways with him probably using the sacrifice skill to kill himself but also gonna oneshot alien x since most of his attacks can negate up to low godly regen. Also auto life with the priest's tunic and fairy flar is definitely gonna abuse sacrifice.
Alien x mind hax means Matt won't be able to take any action in his own and it's more potent as it completely controls instead of just causing a particular effect and also the fact that aline x can hax multiple people at a time

Alien x mind hax means Matt won't be able to take any action in his own and it's more potent as it completely controls instead of just causing a particular effect and also the fact that aline x can hax multiple people at a time
Ok, even if Matt can't attack whatsoever he still has passive attack summons with equipment like the officer's hat and uniform that uses backup tank to attack which you literally can't mind hax a machine.
Also can't forget air strikes with the camo jacket.

Ok, even if Matt can't attack whatsoever he still has passive attack summons with equipment like the officer's hat and uniform that uses backup tank to attack which you literally can't mind hax a machine.
Also can't forget air strikes with the camo jacket.
Can't x just order Matt to stop the machines

Back