• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X VS Matt (Epic Battle Fantasy)

Does alien x even have a resistance to instant death. I'm surprised no one even brought that up first since Matt can just lead with reaper, saw blades, annihilate, ice spike, tsunami, unleash with life shaver sword.

Rip, I guess Matt might have this in the bag for now. On how many people does the confusion status effect work at once?

Oh I know, it wouldn’t work on AX anyways since his minds are out of range. I asked because Alien X’s potency is 6 people.

Does it have the range to affect AX body as whole including his Pocket dimension?
It terms of how many people status effects as a whole can effect is about 5 to 6 or atleast since that's about the most amount of enemies he fights in one wave. I not sure on the pocket dimension, it would be a different story if this was lance since he can make wormholes and possibly boomtube his way in the pocket dimension.

Well since Alien X’s mind hax is full blown mind control instead of just confusion + half the people he controlled were already being mind controlled by someone else and he essentially overwrote it. I’d say AX has just enough potency to mindhax Matt.

Well since Alien X’s mind hax is full blown mind control instead of just confusion + half the people he controlled were already being mind controlled by someone else and he essentially overwrote it. I’d say AX has just enough potency to mindhax Matt.
I acknowledge that, but how is AX getting past most of his summons specifically the robots, golems, and monoliths.

Well, he still has the glitch which doesn't function the same as the robots since it's sentient error that exists as part EBF5's code. So it won't be affected by technology Manipulation since it exists as corrupt information and can't be shut down like the robots. Not to mention the praetorian which has technology Manipulation of it's own which it used to hack into Lance's ion cannon.

Back