• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs Doomguy: The Weakest Low 1-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully not a stomp.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Both at Low 1-C
  • Doomguy is bloodlusted
  • SBA otherwise
Alien X:

Doomguy:

main-qimg-d7489727111d7a66dc034afd56efdd43-lq
latest

Alien X haxstomps with Existence-Erasure, Space-Time Manipulation, Reality Warping, Regeneration and Duplication.

Also, Alien X does use his duplication and space-time powers on character (see his fight against Galactic Gladiator and the time when Ben first used the transformation, where he used time manipulation powers to solve a simple water issue). So... voting for Alien X in this match.

Alien X haxstomps with Existence-Erasure, Space-Time Manipulation, Reality Warping, Regeneration and Duplication.

Also, Alien X does use his duplication and space-time powers on character (see his fight against Galactic Gladiator and the time when Ben first used the transformation, where he used time manipulation to solve a water issue). So... voting for Alien X in this match.
I don't know if this helps his case, but Doomguy is bloodlusted so he'll start off potent and Alien X lacks resistances.

I don't know if this helps his case, but Doomguy is bloodlusted so he'll start off potent and Alien X lacks resistances.

Also, Alien X does use his duplication and space-time powers on character (see his fight against Galactic Gladiator and the time when Ben first used the transformation, where he used time manipulation powers to solve a simple water issue). So... voting for Alien X in this match.
Alien X has 5D, casualty manp EE, it's stomp.
And so is Alien X
Alien X is still 3D without HDE. Doomslayer is 5D with HDE. Slayer stomps

If he cannot even see or understand slayer exists how is he gonna use it?
Who was the what now? If AX don't have higher dimensional knowledgeable despite his knowledge being one of highest in the verse, above Azmuth above paradox then dunno who does. Also he will EE off him that's it.
I dont think having high dimensional hax means you can effect higher dimensional beings
Wdym?

Who was the what now? If AX don't have higher dimensional knowledgeable despite his knowledge being one of highest in the verse, above Azmuth above paradox then dunno who does. Also he will EE off him that's it.

Wdym?
What I am saying is obviously a 3D being cannot see a 5D being. I thought you needed to have shown power to effect higher dimensional beings to use your hax against them? How can X EE Slayer if he is 2 dimensions below him

What I am saying is obviously a 3D being cannot see a 5D being. I thought you needed to have shown power to effect higher dimensional beings to use your hax against them? How can X EE Slayer if he is 2 dimensions below him
There's no such thing as that, you gotta prove that smth like that works in the verse, like not being capable of seeing 5D beings and all, in ben 10, anyone can see 5D beings.

If he cannot even know slayer exists how can he effect him??
Idgi. HDE doesn't mean anything, it's just provides basic default higher Dimensional haxes mentioned in the pages anything else has to be supported by the verse. Which quote of HDE are you referring to by saying lower Dimensional beings cannot defeat HDEno matter what?

Idgi. HDE doesn't mean anything, it's just provides basic default higher Dimensional haxes mentioned in the pages anything else has to be supported by the verse.
I thought that means X cannot even perceive slayer as he is higher dimensional?? Thats how it works right.

This is how it works
3D X with 5D hax looks around cannot see anything
Slayer accidently steps on X

I thought that means X cannot even perceive slayer as he is higher dimensional?? Thats how it works right.
No, it doesn't, cannot perceive is vague term and depends on verse to verse, in ben 10 5D beings can be seen by anyone but just not in their actual form that's it and they can be harm by Annhilargh. I'd argue ben 10 mechanics provides anyone to be capable of seeing HDE but no. It's verse dependent, has it been established for Doomguy in the said franchise? No? he can survive 5D EE cannot be the case.

His hax being able to interact with beings of the same dimensionality of the Doom Slayer? AX doesn't neep to be 5-D himself to affect him if his powers are 5-D and able to affect this dimensionality.
If he cannot even perceive doomslayer he cannot use his EE.
No, it doesn't, cannot perceive is vague term and depends on verse to verse, in ben 10 5D beings can be seen by anyone but just not in their actual form that's it and they can be harm by Annhilargh. I'd argue ben 10 mechanics provides anyone to be capable of seeing HDE but no. It's verse dependent, has it been established for Doomguy in the said franchise? No? he can survive 5D EE cannot be the case.
Can I see a 5D HDE being in Ben 10 in their true 5D form being perceived by weaker characters? Unless you have proof of Alien X beinng able to perceive 5D beings slayer stomps

This is how it works
3D X with 5D hax looks around cannot see anything
Slayer accidently steps on X
That's not how it works, X erases Slayer with his 5-D power before since Celestialsapiens tends do EE their enemies casually and on character... and that would work, see the answers above please, Alien X doesn't need Higher Dimensional Existence to win this fight.

That's not how it works, X erases Slayer with his 5-D power before since Celestialsapiens tends do EE their enemies...
Oh right! Expect X cannot even see or perceive Slayer to the point where he just stands there alone as Slayer from above looks below to him crushing X

Pseudo-Invulnerability: Due to the additional axis spatially inherent to them, higher-dimensional objects are comprised of more information than what can normally be described in lower-dimensional spaces, and thus may only be capable of interacting with them through lower-dimensional "slices" or cross-sections of their bodies.

Pseudo-Invulnerability: Due to the additional axis spatially inherent to them, higher-dimensional objects are comprised of more information than what can normally be described in lower-dimensional spaces, and thus may only be capable of interacting with them through lower-dimensional "slices" or cross-sections of their bodies.
What does it have to do anything to be immune to 5D EE? AX can locate him through slices regardless, not like they're completely invisible, 5D EE would be enough.

For you to argue AX won't be able to see them, you'll have to prove that they're entirely invisible to AX.

What does it have to do anything to be immune to 5D EE? AX can locate him through slices regardless, not like they're completely invisible, 5D EE would be enough.
He cannot even perceive slayer
For you to argue AX won't be able to see them, you'll have to prove that they're entirely invisible to AX.
He is 5D. Can you look up and see other dimensions? I don't have to prove AX cannot see slayer, YOU have to prove that he can see them even if slayer is higher dimensional lol

He cannot even perceive slayer

He is 5D. Can you look up and see other dimensions? I don't have to prove AX cannot see slayer, YOU have to prove that he can see them even if slayer is higher dimensional lol
When other Dimensions got proved to exist? Also we see them as slices means we can locate them but cannot see their whole volume, same as 2D being can see faces of cube if not whole cube and that is enough.

and thus may only be capable of interacting with them through lower-dimensional "slices" or cross-sections of their bodies.
This already answers your question above, Alien X can still see lower-dimensional sections of his body and thus kill him for good with 5-D Existence Erasure.

Also, you asked about the 5-D beings in Ben 10, well they have a whole race of those beings, the Contumelia and Celestialsapiens should be above them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back