• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Both Low 2-C

Speed unequalized

Chubby Boi: 8 (Edwardtruong2006, ShadowWarrior1999, ShakeResounding, Maverick Zero X, Hydroboi, GlaceonGamez471, ABoogieYesSir, Insecurity97)

Spacey Boi: 1 (Zamasu Clan)

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Uh, why does Alien X have Nigh-Omniscience for "recreating the universe in exact detail."
Because Ben 10 is a surprisingly inactive verse, and so no one bothers to check.

Sonic has just better, more versatile abilities in general. His reality warping is on par with X's and he's got stuff like Violet Void and Time Break

I also don't think X mind controls in-character

Sonic wins for ne

Sonic would resist the mindhax anyways as here he's powered by these.

Anyways Sonic takes it by having overall more versatility such as Time Break, Violet Void, Indigo Asteroid, and attack reflection.

I'm pretty sure Alien X has superior reality warping and if not he uses it way more efficient and effectively. X also has the AP because he reset the universe with a single thought and he should be superior to a Big Bang charged Feedback. I'll have to get more people who know more about Ben 10.

Back