• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Archie Sonic post genesis vs Ben 10

Both start in base and Ben has Sonic DNA (don't know if this is allowed though) as for Alien x he's obviously restricted also both in character

images

Versus 🆚

images

Uh... That's interesting, for sure... Well, let's say... Most of Sonic's abilities aren't part of his biology, so... Plot Manipulation gg?

Oh, riiight, I am just an idiot, my bad.

In that case I'll BFR myself from the discussion for now, since I'll need to actually read stuff.

Uhm, right, well, as said before, most of Sonic's abilities aren't exactly due to his biology, and besides, chaos emeralds are in his equipment, so I vote for him

btw, I don't know if this can be added since it is a scenario...impecular and contradicts the canonicity of B10 series

Don't even think Alien X matters here. Personally I think he'd one shot Archie Sonic but this site only has him at Low 1-C so Archie Sonic outhaxes alien x here

Don't even think Alien X matters here. Personally I think he'd one shot Archie Sonic but this site only has him at Low 1-C so Archie Sonic outhaxes alien x here
Alien X have a chance to turn into High 1-B (and not because of the alien force 26 dimensions thing)

Back