• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien x 2-B Upgrade (Yeah Gonna Cry?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
debunk then
The Annihilargh (The iten that was destroying the universe) in the final was revealed to be actually be a form of timeline creating bomb created by the Contumelia, the problem is that when placed in an already existing timeline it would have the side effect of erasing the timeline that's already there.

I missed the part where's that my problem
551f4175cc65e9c16e9ed2236b6581007fc5b800r1-539-701v2_00.jpg

No it's based on the fact that Celestialsapiens Reality warping scaling to their AP read what I said above
What feat do they have that gives them 2-B RW?
Again as stated above
I don’t think you understand what I'm saying. I'm not saying his RW is 2-B via scaling, I'm saying that having RW is just better that arbitrary AP.
When "making idea's real" is what's considered the greatest power, then clearly the context of said statements point to having RW being a better ability.
Now this is a better argument you should've have said that during the downgrade thread except that still doesn't really matter when Alien x scales above the CTB anyway.
Where are the feats? If anything there's evidence against your claim. Despite having the failsafe, the same thing that wouldn't let him die and give him the right alien, he still gets erased. Interesting how there's no alien in the Omnitrix the failsafe can use to stop the Chronosapien Time Bomb. It's almost as if he's fodder to it.
No reason for why he knows about them but yet for some reason he didn't study them like he did with the other aliens especially when he literally said by himself that Alien x can wipe everything out of existence and literally called him an Omnipotent being proving that not only he knows about Celestialsapiens but he also know about Powers and statue
Ben, Gwen, and Kevin know of celestialsapiens, doesn’t mean they studied them. Even then, how would Servantis go to the Forge of Creation to nab a celestialsapien to study? Give me concrete proof of him actually studying one and I'll probably concede. Calling them omnipotent is not evidence either, especially when Servantis himself thought he was exaggerating.
I'm gonna skip this since Servantis statement not being 2-B EE got rejected to many times to the point where its not even funny so I'm not gonna adresse it.
I don’t see how this makes it any less wrong. "Wish away" can mean so many things, such as BFR or simple destruction. Yet we go with the idea that Alien X can erase the very souls of anyone because he "wished them away".
This is not something that can be shown
Yes it definitely can. Alien X is quite obviously spawning galaxies in a dark space. If he can spawn those galaxies and nothing else, then it's clear it's just matter creation.
The fact that Alien x didn't use time reverse the fcat that Ben didn't turn into Clockwork to save the universe,
Funny thing about that. Ben couldn’t stop the universe from being destroyed, which is why he made a new one. Even Serena and Bellicus said it was too late for Ben to stop the Annihilargh. Even when Ben asks "But Alien X can fix this right? RIGHT?" Yet they don’t answer his question directly, but instead say "Alien X can do many things, we just have to agree on it." It's very clear that Alien X wasn’t powerful enough to stop the Annihilargh, which is why he resorted to creating a new universe.
the fact that when Alien x was creating the Universe we can clearly Living beings were standing still without making any kind of reaction which proves that time itself was gone yet an other baseless argument.
"People were standing still" bruh what kind of evidence is that?
The same place where Maltruant wasn't even able to use his time powers?
Yes. Paradox called it the beginning of time after all. Also keep that space can definitely exist without time.
An other headcanon and assumption
It's just a bunch of galaxies in an area of space. They're not even within their own continuum. Gwen even mistakes it for a star kek.
That statement doesn't imply anything that doesn't necessarily means the Universes share the same space that's again yet an other statement that is taken out of context + an other headcanon.
You’re right, it doesn’t imply, it's straight up a statement that says "If a universe already exists in this dimension".
The fcat that Vilgax meantioned the existence of parallel timelines already debunk this even further
No it doesn’t. It just means those timelines have multiple universes.
Good doesn't apply to Ben 10 anyway.
Yes it does. Not only is it just an explosion but it doesn’t create an entire timeline, as it already exists. Now let me tell you a funny thing about time, despite time not existing, Ben and co are able to move around freely. This is because of their movement. The space that they're in is motionless, so there's no time. Since time is the measurement of movement, Ben and co moving around, would mean that they're creating their own time. So time can still technically exist, especially when a time loop is still in effect at the beginning of time. The spatial movement from the big bang is what kickstarted time. Not create an entire continuum of spacetime.
In conclusion just headcanon and speculations as expected the only real proof of universes being 3-A is Maltruant being in a time loop which is pretty vague on its own despite other evidence saying otherwise.
I'm sorry you feel that way.

Imagine using arguments form Quora lol

Hmmmmm so, Alien X couldn’t stop the Anihillargh, needing to resort to a new plan. The CTB erased all Ben's and none of them had an alien for the failsafe to use to stop it. The universe exists within a dimension. Alien X simply creted the observable universe. The Annihillargh merely expanded matter that kickstarted a timeline that already existed. And suddenly this statement makes a lot more sense. Who would’ve thought that this would probably be the only Alien X WoG statement supported by the show. Large kek.

Changing the artstyle of entire show which includes all of it's timelines
Due to Celestialsapiens not being changed with unauthorized alteration of reality for changing the art style, it’s not even 3-A. Changing a mere aspect of the universe without affecting the entire universe is unquantifiable.

Due to Celestialsapiens not being changed with unauthorized alteration of reality for changing the art style, it’s not even 3-A. Changing a mere aspect of the universe without affecting the entire universe is unquantifiable.
It's still 2-B range and it affected all of the timelines in Ben 10 Verse

not sure if anyone remembers the monokuma guy who scales him above tier 0 but i wanna know who wins
the wanked monokuma vs the bad scaling Alien x
Idk who that is I haven't seen monokuma guy before but people making it seem like Ink Tank thinks nothing can beat him while he clearly stated there are mutiple characters from Marvel can D.C who can beat Ben 10 in many of his vids and live streams, Ben 10 can defeat pretty much everyone was a nice overrall package introduction to casual non-Ben 10 fans Idk why it's even mentioned here.

Last edited:
"We are one of the most powerful beings in the universe." then a few seconds later she says "We're the most powerful being in the universe." That statement is inconsistent with itself and are rather contradictory.
Well basicly for me its not a contradict thing,so when she say "We are one of the most powerful beings in the universe" and then say "We re the most powerful" which the first means that they "One" (Alien X) is part of Celestialsapiens Race which they are Bunch of Celestialsapiens out there thats why she say "One Of The Most" then she say "Strongest" which refers to Celestialsapiens is the strongest race

Celestial sapiens were also affected by artstyle change the designs are clearly different in ua and Omniverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back