• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien Profile Rewrite stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praetomorph
Rewrite: here

Big Chap
Rewrite: here

pretty straight forward imo

the 'descendant of yog' thing dosent mean anything statistics wise, just a title O'Bannon given big chap

and like before, excuse my bad english

Last edited:
I would suggest just going through and changing the stuff in parenthesis, punctuation like periods go outside of parenthesis (like this).

Iffy on praetomorph's fire resist since he was in pain from that and barely any time in the flame, seems more like the skin not showing burn signs like human one does
Outside it all seems good

You still have this line in Lifting Strength (Comparable to Xenomorphs.)
Fixed
Iffy on praetomorph's fire resist since he was in pain from that and barely any time in the flame, seems more like the skin not showing burn signs like human one does
Outside it all seems good
maybe something like 'Possible Resistance to Fire Manipulation' would work?, even if it was barely in the flame it still was on fire afterwards for a while

Last edited:
Fixed

maybe something like 'Possible Resistance to Fire Manipulation' would work?, even if it was barely in the flame it still was on fire afterwards for a while
Ig, even tho can’t humans survive stuff like this but just in great pain and tons of burns?

Traditionally, even Xenomorph drones are afraid of fire but almost immune to it, the dog Xeno in Alien 3 took a dip in lava and didn't really mind

Seems good ig
(Just make there aren’t unnecessary dots in the end or I’m calling the bug police)

I talked to you already. You have my approval.

Ye, remember to make the changes we discussed, if you haven't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back