• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sailor Chaos Stomp, Base Chaos seems better but I think it takes this, abstract nature and hax very useful more, it is Universe + via presence so it is probably higher in AP than Alice

I think Base Chaos gets stomped, tho.

This Alice has a skill that can oneshot other Low 2-Cs Abstracts with type 8 immortality and much more reliable, combat applicable Mid-Godly Regenerationn than Base Chaos. It's not OOC for her to use it from the get-go either.

She also fights and hurts them on a daily basis. Alice is also higher in the Low 2-C scale (she even has an "At least") than base Chaos so I think she would rip it apart the same way it happened in the series as she could bypass Chaos other defenses via Almighty attacks too.

So either way don't see the match happening as Low 2-C Alice would be stomping this one while she would be stomped by Sailor Chaos.

Yeah, I already told others to remove her match against Lavos earlier today, too.

Now it's an impossible one because it's always either stomp or be stomped.

Alice should have Type 8 Immortality and Mid-Godly Regen. After she dies in SMT 1 she still goes on to appear in other games and whatnot, always being the same character.

It's getting progressively harder to find a match for Chaos where it isn't stomp or be stomped.

Dragon naturally said the Lilithmon loss should be removed too.

Back