• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alexandria (worm) upgrade.

I noticed this https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:LordXcano/Worm_-_Alexandria_Holds_the_Roof#comm-816108 and I realised I've got an upgrade to Alexandria's destructive capacity.

She was described as being able to fly halfway around the world in "under 6 minutes"

20,037,500m / 360s = 55659.7, or Mach 162.273.

She's described as being tall and athletic If we assume she weighs 60kg, then this would result in a kinetic energy of 92.94E9J or 22.2 tons of tnt. Aka city block buster.

Tier 8-B

THis scales to a number of characters.

Just to verify, can we get a source on that statement like which chapter it is from? Gotta be sure they were being literal about the distance or if they just meant she could fly pretty far.

Bump? Everyone forgot about this.

Bumping this.

I was also thinking that we may be able to scale Alexandria and co. to Sundancer, as Lung was able to cause her sun to fade away when he got pretty far along in his transformation.

Lung could potentially scale to Sundancer when he's far into his transformation, but I don't remember how large the sun was when he caused it to go out. It grows over time so unless he put it out when it was as big as or bigger than when it was as wide as a four lane highway he wouldn't scale to tier 7.

I remember he was kept down by a sizeable one, but I don't remember how big it was.

This wouldn't actually qualify for KE, though

Yeah, it's a good flight speed feat, but just travelling alone doesn't qualify for KE

Wait

Only loosely related but

The big lad having "bolts of lightning the size of apartment buildings" would make for a very juicy abuse of lightning math

Edit: Also, holey doley, if Sundancer is using a legit sun, that would get into Tier 6 at least. Of course, there needs to be evidence of it being that as opposed to a glow ball, but

DMUA said:
This wouldn't actually qualify for KE, though
Yeah, it's a good flight speed feat, but just travelling alone doesn't qualify for KE
I couls calculate the amount of power of the heat from compressive heating from travelling through the air at that speed, as that scales as the cube of velocity.

Read Kinetic Energy Feats

If it's actively stated that they'd have to undergo the effects of actually flying that fast, that could be a thing, but otherwise it's simply inflationary

Monarch Laciel said:
Its just a big ball of flame that gets bigger and hotter over time as far as I know.
Probably not a real sun then

Still, lightning math would get these guys far higher, so I'll make that blog when I can

It's not like anyone but Behemoth would scale to that, though. Maybe Alexandria's durability, at best. Behemoth oneshots almost everyone he hits

Besides, specific statements would be good for this

Either way, I can probably make the calc, assuming the statement's legit

I trust Promestein's sense of judgement.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Worm treated Kinetic Energy in a realistic sense; however if this isn't the case your flight speed usually says nothing of your capacity to strike and harm objects.

Back