• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

“Alex the Lion, what the hell are you doing on my cooking show?” (Ron vs. Alex the Lion) (0-3-0, GRACE!)

I was originally planning to do Skipper, but he probably skill stomps, so I did this instead.

Da Roolz
Speed is equalized (Ron’s almost Subsonic+).
Both have no prior knowledge of each other.
Both are in-character.
Battle takes place at Madagascar.
Win Conditions: Incapacitation, K.O, or Death.

Da Vouts
The Alleged Assassin:
Scales to this; 0.011 Tons of TNT, can reach higher levels with weapons

The Mighty Lion: 3 (Board3659, Bossbrosish, ThePrimalHunter)
Scales to this; 0.026 Tons of TNT

The Boss Baby:
INCONCLUSIVE

Last edited:
Doesn't Ron have an extremely short attention span? Is it possible he could get distracted by something when fighting Alex?

Doesn't Ron have an extremely short attention span? Is it possible he could get distracted by something when fighting Alex?
true ... and I realize Alex can try using his agility to also try to get an upper hand so ig he still wins even if not as easy as I thought before

Yeah he does, considering he only got through 2-3 seconds of a cooking recipe before retreating into the deepest confines of his mind. Considering it’s a huge ass lion running top speed at him, he might pay attention more. But at the same time, if it’s a huge ass lion running top speed at him, he’s probably going to be more motivated on running away from him, considering he pretty much does a Gumball in-character.

Yeah he does, considering he only got through 2-3 seconds of a cooking recipe before retreating into the deepest confines of his mind. Considering it’s a huge ass lion running top speed at him, he might pay attention more. But at the same time, if it’s a huge ass lion running top speed at him, he’s probably going to be more motivated on running away from him, considering he pretty much does a Gumball in-character.
Gumball thing is getting reworked as his entire Pacifism coward weakness is being looked more critically for the flaws in the logic (NEW revisions for Gumball)

but yeah ... Ron is just not focused

Back