• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cooking Up Revenge with Ron (Ron vs. Sonic.exe) (0-3-0, GRACE!)

Da Storee
“Hello everyone, welcome to Cooking with Ron, I’m your host, and today we have a special guest, his name is… Sonic? Whatever, say hi Sonic.”
“Hi-”
“Today, we are going to be making a very tasty dish. It’s called revenge.”
beat
“Revenge isn’t foo-”
“Okay, first we need a knuckle sandwich.”
“What the hell is a knuckle sandwi-”

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES
Oops! Something’s been overcooked in the oven. Stay tuned, Ron will be back in just a second with a delicious meal!”

Da Roolz
Speed is equalized.
Both are bloodlusted, have no prior knowledge, and start 1m away.
The battle takes place on Cooking with Ron’s set, a white void.
Sonic.exe’s first key is used, and he has average intelligence.
Ron’s reality warping is restricted.

Da Vouts
“It’s not about revenge, Bob, it’s about sending a message.”:
Scales to this; 0.011 Tons of TNT

“Bite me.”: 3 (LeoEpicGamer8910, HonestlyBored24, ThePrimalHunter)
Scales to this; 0.002 Tons of TNT

“No. You are my father, and I am the baby.”:
INCONCLUSIVE

By the way, they all totally said that. I totally didn’t make all those quotes up for comedic effect.

Last edited:
Grace starts now!

BREAKING NEWS: COOKING WITH RON IN INDEFINITE HIATUS?!
On last night’s showing of hit television series, “Cooking with Ron”, the show had ended in tragedy. The show’s host, Ron, had invited a special guest on the show, said guest being a hedgehog named Sonic. According to recent interviews, Ron had likely brought Sonic in to the show to attempt to kill him, due to a previous unnamed incident between them. What proceeded to happen on the show is unknown, as the series crew cut the cameras when things went awry. What we do know is the aftermath. According to witnesses, Ron was in critical condition after the fight, having to be rushed to the hospital. Doctors don’t know when Ron will be in good enough shape to star on the show again, so the show will be put on an indefinite hiatus. Sonic escaped from the fight with severe injuries, though they were less severe than Ron’s. According to members of the crew who saw the aftermath, Sonic was laughing hysterically at the sight of Ron’s state. Sonic is currently healing in a hospital, however he has faced mental damages from the event. It is unknown if Cooking with Ron will continue when Ron has fully healed due to the event. Due to immense controversy, producers have been talking about canceling the show altogether. However, whether they will go through with it is unknown.

Back