• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
XDragnoir said:
Masada is a huge no, she is fighting Kumoko, and if the CRT i am planning to do is accepted, Aleister will win against Kumoko.
None of the Masada 7As can even hit her

>Aleister has a win con in Academy City

"Time to change it."

>Vatican but still Mooncell

Yeah that was kind of a weird move.

I chose academy city cuz I just wanted to be duely thematic, and I didn't realize that he actually like, has the layout of the city built to support his abilities. I was trying to choose a location that was neutral by playing to both of their strengths instead of just choosing a random location. My bad

This just makes it sound like a mismatch because location change closes off a few win-cons for Aleister (albiet sealing still works) but Kazu never gets any detriments no matter the location. Either way I still vote for Aleister faxing and sealing.

Schnee One said:
None of the Masada 7As can even hit her
Trifa should be able to, and I think there are some of the Expedition members should be able to either stalemate or outlast her until they got strong enough to bypass her hax

Yes. Kazura can't do anything to Aleister and Aleister can just nope out of the battle out of her reach and spam Crowley Hazards which may or may not even do anything.

Type 3: Temporal Permanence: Characters with this type of Acausality are incredibly difficult to kill, as other versions of themselves - from other points in time and/or from other universes - can survive the destruction of the "original" and act in their place. This also grants them immunity to changes in the past.

She got the power of BB

So nothing... because all that does is make her harder to kill when he couldn't kill her anyway hence the literal entire point of this thread being Incon.

On the unlikely chance she gonna use her law manip for Aliester to not exist in the universe, what can he do?

DontTalkDT said:
Can she kill someone chilling in a non-existent place, without the concepts of space and time, outside of 11-D space?
No offense @John Really.

READ THE THREAD

He is not normally there. Im saying she's gonna change the law from the past not on the present. Which he is not accasual, he cant defend againts it.

Just an update. From the trans i got from my friends in discord from the latest Seraphix manga, Kazura Bug Eater id_es is actually way more than just absorbing other Sakura AEs power. She basically can remove anything she sees as bug (ailment, disease, virus, impurity, etc) while also max heal the target. Bug Eater is basically All Restore when not used against Sakura AEs and BB

Aleister: *laughing with Aiwass as they sips drinks outside 11-D space*

Aleister should have a form of acausality since he was still aware of himself when space and time was re-written and destroyed billions of times by Othinus during NT9, which is how he gained the coordinates for the MG's hidden world, btw. Othinus's universe creation didn't affect him as he was still aware of the situation, even after the fact he said it was necessary to allow her to destroy the world (which meant that included killing even him).

Back