• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, but being able to move somewhere doesn't mean his attacks can. The profile might very well be wrong, and if so, it should be fixed. Let's wait for DontTalk tho

Uhh

Being able to teleport between distances and people should be enough to prove it can go that far.

XDragnoir said:
Kazura stomps, she has much more hax than Aleister can deal with.
I don't really think so. This thread has made it pretty clear he should be able to abort mission to a higher dimension. That being said, if you don't think Kazuradrop can be put down by Aleister, then would you like to vote inconclusive?

Alright, so I looked at his sealing, and apparently my attempts to make a neutral location has actually given Aleister a massive advantage since Academy city gives him a location where his sealing is already set up. I'm gonna go ahead and change the location. Instead of a simulated version of Academy city, we will have a simulated version of the Vatican.

Putting Crowley in the Vatican? Do you want that guy to go on a chuuni vendor? He can still seal outside of AC anyways as he did against Coronzon so I don't believe this changes anything.

If Iapitus admits that his sealing can seal Kazura by saying it's a massive advantage in AC, and Aleister can seal outside it then I guess that's a good win con.

But....Why is this the Moon Cell? Isn't Kazura massively more powerful there?

I don't actually know if it can or not

Not really. Also, a problem I have with the Kazuradrop profile is that she absorbed all of BB's abilities, and BB current profile is for her specifically in the moon cell. Basically, if there is a chance that some part of her power set isn't applicable outside the moon cell, then there should be a note on the profile that this is specifically for Kazuradrop in the moon cell

How does kazuradrop survive from biolocation aliester can manage them to Simultaneously fight against kazura, like he do with coronzon

Lapsad said:
How does kazuradrop survive from biolocation aliester can manage them to
Simultaneously fight against kazura, like he do with coronzon
I mean, her 2-A passive lack of hit detection means it doesnt land

Well I guess I'll give a vote, Aleister should take this more often then not

While Kazura is significantly more haxed and Dangerous by comparison to Aleister who isn't anywhere near as versatile and her lack of Hit Detection means 99% of his stuff is useless, Aleister, being the genius that he is, should be more then capable of recognizing Kagura as a threat, and making his clones and other bodies more safe by placing them in better positioning, IE teleporting them to the 11 Dimension, Kazura also has no knowledge of these clones, and to top it al off their is a new one created every 4 seconds.

Personally I find the idea of Aleister sealing far more likely then Kazura destroying all of his clones at once and preventing more from being created

Almost a stomp I think due to how unlikely it is for Kazura to kill the rest of the clones, but if not, voting Aleister

I looked into his sealing a bit more, and it is definitely getting negged by Earth Mother Authority. I'm pretty sure that makes this inconclusive

Two Words, Magic Gods, that High 1C stat is there for a reason.

Aleister frequently fights Magic Gods and uses his sealing on them.

The simplest counter would be to destroy all the signs he uses for sealing. She is nigh-omniscient, and the symbol he uses is very distinctive

She views history and time like a book. She can see that if those symbols are used, then she gets sealed, so she better destroy them. In that regard, it is useful

From the description on his profile it needs to be somewhat near by to do it. It isnt like some kid on the other side of the planet draws a t inside a triangle and then suddenly Aleister can use his dealing

Again, it needs to be relatively close. It's a pretty famous symbol that I have definitely seen around before in churches. If it was just the quantity that mattered, then he would never be wanting, but it isn't. Its more about distance.

Didn't she absorb Post-Mooncell BB? That would make her always be inside the Mooncell anyway because the Mooncell is a part of her.

I'm staying neutral on this though.

Eh. Inconclusive. Too many variables

Who else can compete with Kazura for the strongest 7A in Nasu?

Masada is a huge no, she is fighting Kumoko, and if the CRT i am planning to do is accepted, Aleister will win against Kumoko.

Back