• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aleister Crowley vs Yogiri (Fun and Games)

Aleister does a back flip and since Possibilities are just 1-ups he Big Bangs him to death after he gets told to die since another one takes his place.

Yeah. I don't remember when, but it's also implied that he could kill the entire world at once if he wanted to.

Think it was in one of the side chapters or something.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
When he killed one of Lain's clones
u missed the part without his knowledge, and aleister hazard are not directly linked to the main body like lain clones and there is no central hub if u pop the main aleister it just goes to another "server"/hazard, he can probably kill all visible ones and ones that targets him directly but the hazard are very wearied in nature they go from robot and androids to angel and Lovecraft like beings and even aircrafts some which lacks killing intent or minds

but if we are talking on things that will work on yogiri then most don't work, i think only karma, curses and sparks would work and obv restrain him without harming him

if he were to use the quasi immortality spell with aiwass then this is a stomp tho as aiwass is 1c

YungManzi said:
Yeah. I don't remember when, but it's also implied that he could kill the entire world at once if he wanted to.
Think it was in one of the side chapters or something.
Probably in the manga, when that scientist was explaining about Yog for Asaka (aka his mom)

Malox1696 said:
When he killed one of Lain's clones
u missed the part without his knowledge, and aleister hazard are not directly linked to the main body like lain clones and there is no central hub if u pop the main aleister it just goes to another "server"/hazard, he can probably kill all visible ones and ones that targets him directly but the hazard are very wearied in nature they go from robot and androids to angel and Lovecraft like beings and even aircrafts some which lacks killing intent or minds

but if we are talking on things that will work on yogiri then most don't work, i think only karma, curses and sparks would work

if he were to use the quasi immortality spell with aiwass then this is a stomp tho as aiwass is 1c
I mean. Lain herself stated that he killed all Lain Bs and the main Lain B just by killing one of them

And he didnt even know about Lain A nor the true form, which also got killed

yes but he directed it to all of them, at least from what it's written in the novel, here is different as the hazard don't exist before the first death, if i had to give an analogy they would be like the little lain that spawned after

Well, that makes sense then. But wouldnt the new Aleister just die too if he tries to attack? Airplanes and things like that doesnt really work since its not always about killing intent, just harm in general

Also, fatehax

If Aleister realizes his clones are rapidly dieing he will likely send one to the 11th dimension to keep his existence guranteed

Schnee One said:
If Aleister realizes his clones are rapidly dieing he will likely send one to the 11th dimension to keep his existence guranteed
Ok and what after? Any attack he sends from there gets killed whenever it enters Yogiri' range

what do u mean by fate hax ?

and yes i know how it works but not all hazard are hostile they literary are aleister if he had taken another path born by various IF there is even baby and saint version of him

in my opinion it depends on if aleister can figure out how it works in time (he has a lot of tries at max 1 billion) or yogiri get killed/knocked out by random spark, curses or cause of karma or even one of the big hazards dying and falling on him

Lack of immortality means Aleister can legit chill until Yogiri dies of old age.

Then again does he even need to do that? Yogiri has average stamina physically

Ok and what after? Any attack he sends from there gets killed whenever it enters Yogiri' range
well spark and karma would work on him as IB can't block those , curses maybe ? at least the non lethal ones should not be detected

spark are similar to fate manipulation that can't be negate by IB they can be both bad or good but aleister made a lighting rod variation and he can chose who gets hit and if the outcome is bad or good (by simply using it when there is a bad outcome) spark can be anything tho, an invisible impact a deadly diaseas or finding 5 dollar on the street

karma is a spell that summon 2 respawning monster and an heavy mist if u kill said monster or the mist and stack upon them self, like spark they can't be negated by IB

Schnee One said:
Lack of immortality means Aleister can legit chill until Yogiri dies of old age.
Then again does he even need to do that? Yogiri has average stamina physically
Well yeah, his stamina only covers his physical stats

He can spam his hax though

Schnee One said:
His lack of range means that won't work

Schnee One said:
Schnee One said:
His lack of range means that won't work
He just kills the attack whenever it reaches his range

How does the curses and karma works? Edit: Nvm, just saw Malox's edit

But then what? Sure he kills the attacks, but he can't hurt Aleister himself who chills until he dies of old age or falls asleep due to average stamina

more info the aleister page, they are explained pretty well there , i listed those cause they can't be nagated by IB and so should work on yogiri and will not trigger the insta death effect before the casting

Wait, how exactly does Alester survive the initial death?

Beacuse y'know death can also be conceptual EE, if that's what it takes to bring somone down.

Back