• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven Hawking seems pretty absurdly strong. Quantum manipulation AND stronger than YHVH? Oh man. Is there anything that Aleister can do to him?

Well, his page lists his maximum potential AP as being High Complex Multiversal level (i.e. can one-shot Hawking as easily as Hawking can one-shot him), and he seems to have quite an immense array of hax himself. So I'd imagine?

Seems a bit over my head. I'll go inconclusive then if this is a super-hax and one-shot VS super-hax and one-shot war.

I think it's clear Aleister gets stomped extremely hard....

Aleister is going to get underestimated to an unbelievable degree and he gets one shotted as that destroys his ability to amp himself against the opponent.

Underestimated? By who, Hawking? That's not in-character of him, as far as I understand, he generally regards any enemy who manages to come face to face with him as a threat (i.e. he fights Aleph, The Demi-Fiend, the protagonist of the first SMT, and alternate-universe Flynn as a secret boss fight without necessarily holding back.) Aleister's powers have basis in how strong their opponent believes them to be, is my understanding, looking at the page?

>Aleister's powers have basis in how strong their opponent believes them to be, is my understanding, looking at the page?

Yes. Power that they expect him to have and then it is 10 times what they expect

...I imagine he'd probably expect something similar at least to one of the four listed above... only for him to be the entire party's strength, huh. I don't think that's necessarily an unfair fight, no.

I got no idea what this char is capable of so I can't comment whether it's fair or not. If Stephen does not underestimate or takes the threat seriously as if they are on his level it might be okay

That Alesteir thing is an extreme NLF, and if anything Stephen will use his powers of Observation against Crowley, making him weaker by asserting that as true. Not to mention debuffing spells + buffing himself.

Plus he is stronger than YHVH who is godlike even among High 1-Cs and required two Godslaying Messiahs and a whole group of allies to be defeated, all using powers of Observation on him.

Also the moment Stephen gets through his barriers it is game over to Crowley while Stephen has broken SMT immortality.

Also Stephen will definitely not underestimate Crowley, quite the contrary. He is an agent of the Axiom, unbound by space-time and cosmically aware on a multiversal scale.

@Matt

Tell that to Azathoth. :p

(I know he isn't worshipped but he is a supernatural creator god, albeit accidentally)

@Matt Maybe I'm mistaken, but isn't YHVH only 1-C? Not High 1-C? Not sure if that makes a difference in your verdict, just pointing it out.

This is fun. Stephen takes it because of observation and being YHVH level. Also, how do Saint Germain and Mido compare to Stephen? I heard that they all three share some type of existence in common, but I don't know if they would count as stronger than the series mainstays.

Well now we know the answer, aleister played the long game, broke trough the 4 wall and won

on topic if he has an attack that can kill all alesister at the same time he wins, no question (the profile does not mention any mind resistance, is it counted in one of his ability ? if not then aleister can bypass all that defense )

Matthew Schroeder said:
That Alesteir thing is an extreme NLF, and if anything Stephen will use his powers of Observation against Crowley, making him weaker by asserting that as true. Not to mention debuffing spells + buffing himself.
Plus he is stronger than YHVH who is godlike even among High 1-Cs and required two Godslaying Messiahs and a whole group of allies to be defeated, all using powers of Observation on him.

Also the moment Stephen gets through his barriers it is game over to Crowley while Stephen has broken SMT immortality.

Also Stephen will definitely not underestimate Crowley, quite the contrary. He is an agent of the Axiom, unbound by space-time and cosmically aware on a multiversal scale.
there is a great missconception of the blasting rod spell, yes it does amplifies magic 10x what the opponent expect but with spiritual tripping he makes the image of an attack (a normal one not amplified) in his opponent head the image varies on what he is trying to suggest, the most powerful he can start from is Big Bang bomb wich gets x10 and then stacks it self, its not much NLF as it created by the opponent mind itself so it only affect him and has already be shown to stack by itself

Said High 1-C has Street level Durability, relying mostly on hax to survive, it would seem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back