• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alastor vs Black Hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one thing I need to ask. Is Alastor's immortality reliant on Hell? Because due to SBA this fight is in New York so would Alastor be BFR'd to Hell if he dies here?

well i actually think this is an inconclusive since black hat would just splatter alastor in a single slap(low 7C vs high 7A)

Sir sun man said:
well i actually think this is an inconclusive since black hat would just splatter alastor in a single slap(low 7C vs high 7A)
His striking strength is only 8-C (Also Hi I've decided to inject myself into this thread)

But Jesus Christ on a bike man the series is just barely on its pilot give these rock bottom astral creatures of the Hazbin Hotel verse a chance to devolp ayways!! XD

BFR with a snap. Also weren't all those powers (black hats) not usable in combat or did I miss one that is.

I guess? He sealed Dementia in the TV, but I wasn't aware of those powers.

Where would he BFR BH to?

The non-combat applicable are Soul, Fear, Madness and Empathic Manipulation.

Immersion, Portal Creation, Telekinesis, etc. are usable.

So now both of them have the same win condition of bfr just one of them sends you into a tv. That upgrade definitely came in clutch for this match.

The Calaca said:
That's why I'm asking about his BFR's mechanics. BH might be able to come back.
eh we don't even really know how it works

all i seen in the episode is alastor open a rift/portel under a blimp and suck the snake guy in

latter he was on the other side of hell(i think but defenetly away form the hotel) and thats pretty much it

So not really an useful BFR, since he might be able to come back as well, considering he also has portals.

On the other side, BH can trap him into a TV or seal him into a shoe since he's a demon and that's what BH uses for that.

Guess we have to wait until both shows elaborate more on their overpowered monsters. As of now, Alastor can't do much here.

I find funny how BH would make him scream in pain with the noise dimension since Al doesn't resist that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back