• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alakazam vs Gilgamesh

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Broken, Golden, Precog Boi's. This is pretty much the theme of the match. I don't need to explain much else really.

Speed is Equalized, Gilgamesh and Alakazam are serious.

Alakazam:

Gilgamesh:

Inconclusive: 3

Both of them realize they're not going to kill each other anytime soon and part ways as unlikely friends. Seriously, both of them have such good precog that they're constantly planning around plans to plan around that plan.

How does Alakazam keep up with Gate of Babylon's literal oceans of weapons and still manage to use Trick to steal Ea specifically? Even then, it'll only work once. Gil can recall Ea into GOB and just bring it back out again to use, at which point Alakazam doesn't have anything to swap it with.

Then there's how good Alakazam's precog is. Can someone knowledgeable give me feats? Sha Naqba Imuru sees all possible futures across the multiverse all at once. Does Alakazam have something comparable?

Alakazam can see the entire course of one's life, from birth to death, with a glance. That's the main feat

SBA, strongest forms are used unless specified. Although if it is base Zam, this is probably a stomp

NeoZex6399 said:
That's M-Zam, base Alakazam is being used here.
I mean unless me saying Alakazam was serious gave away I assumed SBA meant strongest forms

GyroNutz said:
Alakazam can see the entire course of one's life, from birth to death, with a glance. That's the main feat
So Gil's precog is superior then, since he sees the entire course of every timeline in the multiverse all at once, and automatically knows the best possible move with that information in mind.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
How do y'all think Archer Telsa or Berserker Fran vs Espeon or Alakazam would go? Would either combo be a good match?
Assuming Galvanism doesn't stop TK, either Pokemon should work (Don't go with mega zam obviously). Alternatively, you could try a lesser-used psychic like Gothitelle

Idk who Fran is

Might be missing something, but that City level+ durability + lesser range means she'd get one-shot pretty quickly

@Iapitus, I'm not too sure the psychics can harm them then. Alakazam can perhaps null Galvanism/skill swap it. It and Gothitelle can potentially negate his mindhax resistance with miracle eye and go from there.

Espeon has physical moves it can use, but you may be better off using another Pokemon at that point.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
@Solacis
Only futures that he doesn't see are those that his arrogance prevent him from recognizing as possible
He still sees them. He just dismisses them normally. When he's serious he doesn't dismiss them so casually, if at all.

Back