• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akuto Sai vs Triborg - Demon King steps up to Robot Gang 1 | 1 | 0

Seeing as my other battle threads are pretty dead, I better whip up a more arguable one! Akuto hears about how a gang of robots have been tearing it up and killing people they see as imperfect. Akuto, seen as a danger to the Cyber Initiative by Triborg, plans to eliminate him permanently, all of the robots show no mercy! But Akuto doesn't plan on standing down.

• Speed is equalized.
  • Act 1 Akuto vs Triborg.
  • 9-A keys are used.

Akuto Sai: 1

Triborg: 1

Inconclusive:
Akuto_vs_Triborg.png

Last edited:
Okay so

Triborg is a 4v1, Akuto is fighting the cyborg versions of Sub, Smoke, Sektor and Cyrax. I don't see Akuto's absorbing of magical energy working as they are pure technology. Same with Paralysis Inducement because no mana because robots. AP wise Triborg is around 0.09 tons to Akuto's seemingly 0.03.

TK-ing might be useful but I'm taking this with a pinch of salt as its Class K vs Unknown, nvm that Triborg can teleport and Smoke can turn intangible and Sektor can just launch missiles from himself so they won't be hindered.

I'm leaning on Triborg taking this one pretty handily atm. The numbers game helps them quite a bit and not being affected by paralysis and mana absorb lets them simply wail on the guy. Assuming they can't kill him Sub can just freeze him and leave him there I guess. This just proves my laptop can solo elder scrolls lol

Yeah voting the robot gank squad here via numbers, teleporting, mana stuff not doing anything to them due to being machines etc

Okay so

Triborg is a 4v1, Akuto is fighting the cyborg versions of Sub, Smoke, Sektor and Cyrax. I don't see Akuto's absorbing of magical energy working as they are pure technology. Same with Paralysis Inducement because no mana because robots. AP wise Triborg is around 0.09 tons to Akuto's seemingly 0.03.

TK-ing might be useful but I'm taking this with a pinch of salt as its Class K vs Unknown, nvm that Triborg can teleport and Smoke can turn intangible and Sektor can just launch missiles from himself so they won't be hindered.

I'm leaning on Triborg taking this one pretty handily atm. The numbers game helps them quite a bit and not being affected by paralysis and mana absorb lets them simply wail on the guy. Assuming they can't kill him Sub can just freeze him and leave him there I guess. This just proves my laptop can solo elder scrolls lol
Akuto doesn't need to absorb their mana and isn't in such a circumstance he would need to.

Akuto controls the surrounding mana to levitate and control his opponents which would be allowed since a fight needs to happen. I also don't really see that lifting strength being effective unless he weights that much himself.

Akuto could take on several opponents with ease and casually crush all of them. They can't resist his paralysis inducement and him just levitating and crushing them all at once since as I mentioned before he uses the surrounding mana.(it's briefly implied in the story that you would need to control the surrounding mana to counter Akutos power to begin with, which I don't think is mentioned on his profile so I won't linger on it too much) And he only absorbed mana from a demon dog to save him and not having to fight him. And so I don't really see how freezing will be much of an affect since he is mostly a ranged fighter in Act 1.

For now I think I will vote Akuto. Though I also just want to say most profiles, ESPECIALLY low tier stuff is pretty outdated so would be appreciated DKD matches aren't too often made, at least until I do a CRT and clean them up.

"Paralysis Inducement (Can control the mana surrounding other people's bodies to paralyze them)"

So I'm confused then, feats of this working on pure machines? Idk nothing about Akuto's series so need you to show this for me, does mana exist on smth like a kitchen table in this verse? And is his stuff thought based?

"Paralysis Inducement (Can control the mana surrounding other people's bodies to paralyze them)"

So I'm confused then, feats of this working on pure machines? Idk nothing about Akuto's series so need you to show this for me
I'm guessing you think it would only work on people, however the key part here is "mana surrounding" and should probably be changed to "opponents". However he has manipulated inorganic surroundings like closing heavy doors, stopping steel chains and different type of attacks using mana.

Vote counted, but I might end up saying something here.

For now, we know the robot gang holds the AP and possible LS advantage (cannot say for certain since Act 1 Akuto's LS is unknown, but even then, in a few later acts, it was only a mere Class 50, according to his page on the wiki at least, so while still unknown, it still sets up a basic level for what could likely be his LS in this key), so if they end up landing an attack, it'd probably wound Akuto pretty hard. And because they're stronger, they'd possibly be capable of breaking free from his paralysis, stacked on top of the fact that Cyber Sub-Zero can disassemble and reassemble his body at will and how Smoke can just become intangible and move around Akuto to attack. He could try using the mana in the air to split the vapors apart, but then again, any of the other robots could attack, Sub-Zero could freeze him, Sektor could teleport punch, Cyrax could net him.

It also doesn't help that they can fly, who's to say Cyrax could just fly up into the sky to avoid Akuto's range and start dropping bombs on him while the other robots are attacking?

I'm guessing you think it would only work on people, however the key part here is "mana surrounding" and should probably be changed to "opponents". However he has manipulated inorganic surroundings like closing heavy doors, stopping steel chains and different type of attacks using mana.
I see, I'm not entirely sold that it works on pure technology as those examples are just inanimate objects that don't move on their own but I need to ask more stuff. Is this stuff thought based?

Vote counted, but I might end up saying something here.

For now, we know the robot gang holds the AP and possible LS advantage (cannot say for certain since Act 1 Akuto's LS is unknown, but even then, in a few later acts, it was only a mere Class 50, according to his page on the wiki at least, so while still unknown, it still sets up a basic level for what could likely be his LS in this key), so if they end up landing an attack, it'd probably wound Akuto pretty hard.
Yeah the robots do have quite the lifting strength however I don't think it scales to their weight so I don't see why Akuto couldn't just lift them and control them either ay. About the AP part. I don't know if they scale to the 0.09 or upscale but I know that Akuto massively upscales from his 0.03. In comparison when he performed that feat it was his first time using any sort of magic moves and it's stated he subconsciously held back not to injure others. Also at the time he was surrounded by Mitsukos barrier who is stated to be a prodidgy born once a decade and he casually overpowered her and did the damage. Also from what I remember the calc for Akuto only measures the size of the classroom and uses basic explosion formula, leaving out the "blew apart the walls" part which would increase the result even further.
And because they're stronger, they'd possibly be capable of breaking free from his paralysis, stacked on top of the fact that Cyber Sub-Zero can disassemble and reassemble his body at will and how Smoke can just become intangible and move around Akuto to attack. He could try using the mana in the air to split the vapors apart, but then again, any of the other robots could attack, Sub-Zero could freeze him, Sektor could teleport punch, Cyrax could net him.
I already explained how they should be relative, if not Akuto being superior in AP but also it's implied that to overpower Akutos paralysis the opponent would have to match Akutos own ability to control the surrounding mana which is why he could basically torture the opponents. They couldn't overpower him with less mana and these robots don't have any mana.(also sorry if it sounds a bit NLF, not my intention)
It also doesn't help that they can fly, who's to say Cyrax could just fly up into the sky to avoid Akuto's range and start dropping bombs on him while the other robots are attacking?
Akuto can close his distance between opponents and considering the circumstances he would start off with paralyzing them. And he has stopped attacks with forcefield creation and using mana to stop attack before they could even hit him.
I see, I'm not entirely sold that it works on pure technology as those examples are just inanimate objects that don't move on their own but I need to ask more stuff. Is this stuff thought based?
I mean they don't move(except for attack directed at him which he stopped mid motion) but I don't see how that stops him from paralyzing them. Also yes, it's thought based.(at least initially, something like his mana barriers after activation would be passive until he turns them off)

Akuto can close his distance between opponents and considering the circumstances he would start off with paralyzing them. And he has stopped attacks with forcefield creation and using mana to stop attack before they could even hit him.
To add on the paralysis and telekinesis thing, it'd probably leave Smoke to being the most useful bot here, you can't exactly paralyze or grab a gas, unless Akuto has feats of them being able to affect gasses, that's what makes Cyber Smoke essential to the team here, if anything, it's not Power Nullification Akuto's using, so Smoke could still become intangible and then teleport to land a big attack.

If there's a forcefield? I'm pretty sure Sektor and Cyrax can just spam their explosive attacks to overwhelm his forcefield and possibly break through.

That, and the robots have Enhanced Senses, they could potentially figure out something happening around them. Triborg also shares a consciousness, so if one figures out something, all the robots might come up with a plan to take him out, such as one of the robots relaying messages.

If they're all out of options? They could just end up telling Cyber Smoke to just vapor onto Akuto's back and then Self-Destruct.

Triborg do upscale from the calc considering scaling. Also Smoke and Sektor can turn invisible, I'm not seeing any enhanced senses stuff on Akuto's end unless this mana stuff lets him detect folks that are using cloaking technology so I'm assuming they can pull ninja shit here.

Triborg do upscale from the calc considering scaling. Also Smoke and Sektor can turn invisible, I'm not seeing any enhanced senses stuff on Akuto's end unless this mana stuff lets him detect folks that are using cloaking technology so I'm assuming they can pull ninja shit here.
Enhanced Senses (He can grasp the location of every single mana particle in the air and has x-ray vision)

Good catch, I noticed that he doesn't gain enhanced senses towards mana until Act 10-12, so they do have invisibility to their advantage (correct me if I'm wrong), coupled on from the fact that Smoke can just travel via both intangibility and teleportation. Their versatile arsenal of abilities could leave Akuto guessing since they all have their own strengths.

Although, they're not the first ninja enemies Akuto's dealt with, know that Junko Hattori is one of the ninja enemies he has experience battling.

Just a heads up that Triborg is going to be upgraded to High 8-C, and it was actually already kind of accepted in another CRT.
I might make a specific thread even tomorrow.

Sorry for ruining this match up, but it's one of the things I forgot to fix in the past.

To add on the paralysis and telekinesis thing, it'd probably leave Smoke to being the most useful bot here, you can't exactly paralyze or grab a gas, unless Akuto has feats of them being able to affect gasses, that's what makes Cyber Smoke essential to the team here, if anything, it's not Power Nullification Akuto's using, so Smoke could still become intangible and then teleport to land a big attack.
Yeah I mostly checked the triborgs and others profiles so didn't know there were more hax for them. But about the smoke being intangible, is it indefinite or is there maybe a limit or circumstances he can use that ability in? Also Akuto does have total control of mana surrounding him which would likely allow him to control that. He could stop explosions and other things from completely even reaching him using mana and thats not counting the forcefield part.
If there's a forcefield? I'm pretty sure Sektor and Cyrax can just spam their explosive attacks to overwhelm his forcefield and possibly break through.
I mean if Akuto can completely control their bodies and attacks using surrounding mana I don't see them reaching him.
That, and the robots have Enhanced Senses, they could potentially figure out something happening around them. Triborg also shares a consciousness, so if one figures out something, all the robots might come up with a plan to take him out, such as one of the robots relaying messages.

If they're all out of options? They could just end up telling Cyber Smoke to just vapor onto Akuto's back and then Self-Destruct.
I don't think that would really matter. Mana would already be completely around them and Akuto would instantly paralyze them and keep them in place. Also akuto can survive his own explosions that IIRC originate from inside his body to begin with so I don't really see the self destruct doing much especially if it eliminates one of his opponents.
Oh ok interesting but I don't really know anything about them so can't say how much that would matter. And yeah the mana could work as a signal for him. I mean he knew his surroundings and was capable of closing doors and doing other things while focusing on the opponents in front of him. He has been caught off guard but he quickly recovered and instantly took control. But in this scenario they start by facing them off.
Enhanced Senses (He can grasp the location of every single mana particle in the air and has x-ray vision)

Good catch, I noticed that he doesn't gain enhanced senses towards mana until Act 10-12, so they do have invisibility to their advantage (correct me if I'm wrong), coupled on from the fact that Smoke can just travel via both intangibility and teleportation. Their versatile arsenal of abilities could leave Akuto guessing since they all have their own strengths.

Although, they're not the first ninja enemies Akuto's dealt with, know that Junko Hattori is one of the ninja enemies he has experience battling.
I don't really like how this is so far into his keys. Enhanced senses have been implied and shown really early in the series. He controls mana around him even know. DKD profiles are just weirdly worder honestly and kind of gives off the wrong impression at times. And I don't think it would leave him guessing, he is extremely smart and learns quickly from fights. And yeah he can easily deal with ninjas.

Oh, Triborg's going to get a High 8-C upgrade? Dang, guess we can close this-

Either that or we change Akuto's key to Act 2, where he is 8-C himself.
Probably should hold off. DKD profiles are pretty outdated(low tiers) and High 8-c and 8-c is still a large gap. Also Act 2 really isn't that more impressive than Act 1 so he would be extremely limited against extremely high AP opponents and better LS ones.

Yeah I mostly checked the triborgs and others profiles so didn't know there were more hax for them. But about the smoke being intangible, is it indefinite or is there maybe a limit or circumstances he can use that ability in? Also Akuto does have total control of mana surrounding him which would likely allow him to control that. He could stop explosions and other things from completely even reaching him using mana and thats not counting the forcefield part.
I don't think there is a limit, Smoke can do a lot of things with his intangibility, such as instantly popping around, or even phasing through someone with it and making them fall into bits of limbs.
Probably should hold off. DKD profiles are pretty outdated(low tiers) and High 8-c and 8-c is still a large gap. Also Act 2 really isn't that more impressive than Act 1 so he would be extremely limited against extremely high AP opponents and better LS ones.
So should we wait until the both of their profiles are revised? Or would it be an easy win for Triborg because of them being High 8-C regardless, as well as them having a higher LS.

Smoke as a human was never really shown to have a limit on using his smoke stuff from what I remember, it was just his style of fighting that he did it with. As a robot he'd have limitless stamina so no reason for him not to spam it. Said self destruct from Triborg can one shot people comparable to them considering its done as a fatality, why the hell Sub does that to himself I have no fricken idea though >_>

Anyway if Triborg is getting upgraded guess we're wrapping this up, could try them vs idk Geralt?

I don't think there is a limit, Smoke can do a lot of things with his intangibility, such as instantly popping around, or even phasing through someone with it and making them fall into bits of limbs.
Idk, the "instantly popping around" seems iffy to me. I don't really see why his smoke should bypass mana attacks like Akutos and so on. Phasing though someone does seem pretty viable but Akuto is pretty warry of any opponent, especially when he is willing to use paralysis. I guess it would depend if Akuto can end Smoke first before he gets affected.
So should we wait until the both of their profiles are revised? Or would it be an easy win for Triborg because of them being High 8-C regardless, as well as them having a higher LS.
I mean I only finished reading act 2 yesterday and briefly started act 3 today so might take some time. But yeah if it's High 8-C while still having superior LS by quite the degree(currently even 8-C akuto is around baseline) he would practically instantly be overwhelmed IMO, especially act 2.
Smoke as a human was never really shown to have a limit on using his smoke stuff from what I remember, it was just his style of fighting that he did it with. As a robot he'd have limitless stamina so no reason for him not to spam it. Said self destruct from Triborg can one shot people comparable to them considering its done as a fatality, why the hell Sub does that to himself I have no fricken idea though >_>
Honestly same goes for Akuto. He has never really shown to have limitations once he took control over the mana surrounding him unless the opponent completely overpowers his control and so on. Actually though, has Smoke been affected by like Air moves like wind?
Anyway if Triborg is getting upgraded guess we're wrapping this up, could try them vs idk Geralt?
Yeah probably. Should ask staff to close this.

Canonically, we don't know, his gasses have never been shown to get blown away by winds, but there also exists Fujin, someone who excels in wind-based attacks, but Fujin and Smoke have never fought, and yeah, once Smoke phases through, his opponent just suddenly falls apart, it doesn't help that Akuto would also be distracted by the other robots. It just seems like it'd end in an incon if this just led on, because it could go either way.

Dang though, did Smoke make the most useful bot here-

Been nice debating this with ya'll.

Canonically, we don't know, his gasses have never been shown to get blown away by winds, but there also exists Fujin, someone who excels in wind-based attacks, but Fujin and Smoke have never fought, and yeah, once Smoke phases through, his opponent just suddenly falls apart, it doesn't help that Akuto would also be distracted by the other robots. It just seems like it'd end in an incon if this just led on, because it could go either way.
Yeah it would depend on who finishes who first. Though I still want to say Akuto since mana is pure energy and all that and I don't really know anything about how Smoke's smoke works.(also I don't think it would be bother some to hold of rest of them while dealing with 1 opponent, thats kind of what he did) Honestly might get into mortal combat since it has always seemed fun but yeah that's it for now.
Dang though, did Smoke make the most useful bot here-

Been nice debating this with ya'll.
I guess so. But judging by the way your phrased it I guess he isn't really seen as special most of the time

And yeah it's been a pretty interesting discussion with you

Yeah it would depend on who finishes who first. Though I still want to say Akuto since mana is pure energy and all that and I don't really know anything about how Smoke's smoke works.
In the end, we don't know who finishes first, so yeah, it feels like it'd end in an incon if it led on.
Honestly might get into mortal combat since it has always seemed fun but yeah that's it for now.
You should, it's a really fun fighting game-

Back