• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akuto Sai Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy, Here we go again. not a long post, just directly debunking DKD verse out of context scans and scallings.

This is the quote, used to prove there are infinite layers in fiction. but it refer to fiction in general not related to cosmology. you can understand it just by reading the entire paragraph below.
It literally talks about how one system closes and the next opens up, a multi-layered fiction. How is this anything but talk about cosmology? Even then, currently I think DontTalkDT said what matters most is that Akuto can create infinite hierarchies, they don't need to exist. (Even though they do exist. In fact, Extra-Universal Gods should be Outerversal+ with Akuto being High Outerversal, but that's for later)
Next is TLOI containing a dream hierarchy part. THE KEYWORD is IF,("It was possible") main world is a dream of someone, and that was someone else's dream, the origin would be the law of identity.
Whats-App-Image-2022-12-03-at-09-55-16.jpg
It literally says if that continued back you would face TLOI, if it was possible to do that. Guess what. It can't. TLOI is considered the "real" individual and nothing can reach it because it's the real solipsist. The author even confirmed infinite r>f layers exist:
Screenshot_20220803-152716_Twitter.jpg

And we already know, the main world was directly created by her and there is no dream hierarchy between her and world.

Opera-Snapshot-2022-12-04-092312-novelbin-net.png
This literally proves nothing. She created the world. That's all. It can still exist infinite R>F layers above it.
And it's solar system sized world.
Opera-Snapshot-2022-11-25-095938-novelbin-net.png
This is also wrong. The author says the universe is our observable size:
Screenshot_20221219-095310_Twitter.jpg

Also, she can't create a world by herself, that's why she summoned void body at the end. even author said it needed to create a universe. (solar system sized)
Whats-App-Image-2022-12-03-at-09-55-21-1.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2022-12-03-at-09-55-18.jpg
Whats-App-Image-2022-12-03-at-09-55-21.jpg
The reason she can't do it alone because the series is about solipsism. Only another, real individual, can do that. Thats why Void Body is needed. (Also I'm of course talking about the anti-universe, you're beyond saving if you think she can't create the cosmology)

So yeah, that's my quick response. I have school so if needed I will respond later.

It literally talks about how one system closes and the next opens up, a multi-layered fiction. How is this anything but talk about cosmology? Even then, currently I think DontTalkDT said what matters most is that Akuto can create infinite hierarchies, they don't need to exist. (Even though they do exist. In fact, Extra-Universal Gods should be Outerversal+ with Akuto being High Outerversal, but that's for later)
Akuto can create infinite stories (universes) and it talks about fiction in general.
It literally says if that continued back you would face TLOI, if it was possible to do that. Guess what. It can't. TLOI is considered the "real" individual and nothing can reach it because it's the real solipsist. The author even confirmed infinite r>f layers exist:
Author said transcendence can't be understood and replied to how akuto transcended over LOI. He didn't even answer the question. Source Material > WOG. You didn't countered my argument, that we already know main world is created by LOI and there is no hierarchy between them.
This literally proves nothing. She created the world. That's all. It can still exist infinite R>F layers above it.
How? Evidence?
He said "I thinks so",didn't confirm it. and observable universe doesn't end with a solar system. novel said it countless times. very weak argument.
The reason she can't do it alone because the series is about solipsism. Only another, real individual, can do that. Thats why Void Body is needed. (Also I'm of course talking about the anti-universe, you're beyond saving if you think she can't create the cosmology)
Hitchen's razor. don't make up things. you need to prove it. Anti Universe is the place where they reached to create a universe.

So yeah, that's my quick response. I have school so if needed I will respond later.
That is good answer anyway we are should be speak that tread

Akuto can create infinite stories (universes) and it talks about fiction in general.
It talks about the cosmology they were in. They are long past talking about what Akuto can do. They talked about it with Yoshie and earlier than that scene with Hiroshi.
Author said transcendence can't be understood and replied to how akuto transcended over LOI. He didn't even answer the question. Source Material > WOG. You didn't countered my argument, that we already know main world is created by LOI and there is no hierarchy between them.
Wrong. You're misinterpreting what the author said, again. Akuto transcending infinite r>f layers with void body because that's what it's supposed to do.
How? Evidence?
Because she literally did? What do you think the void body is? To trancend TLOIs fiction. Theinfinite hierarchy, the Afterlife are all part of TLOIs fiction and it exists infinite R>F layers above it. It's jot hard to understand. The evidence is author confirmation and the quote about dream within a dream from v12.
He said "I thinks so",didn't confirm it. and observable universe doesn't end with a solar system. novel said it countless times. very weak argument.
Author thinking the universe being observable is confirmation. The novel says nothing exists after the solar system, so the correct interpretation is a solar system within the observable universe. Not matter how many times something is said, it won't matter if you don't understand it and purposefully misinterpret things.
Hitchen's razor. don't make up things. you need to prove it. Anti Universe is the place where they reached to create a universe.
The series is literally about solipsism. A real individual is needed to prove you're not the one dreaming things. The fact that void body is even needed is the proof. The anti-universe is the place beyond stories. They escaped fiction. That's all.

You're literally ignoring author statements when it doesnt benefit you, and purposefully misinterpret the novel to fit your view. Everything has already been debunked.

It talks about the cosmology they were in. They are long past talking about what Akuto can do. They talked about it with Yoshie and earlier than that scene with Hiroshi.
But here, it just they talk about fiction in general. read the paragraph again.
Wrong. You're misinterpreting what the author said, again. Akuto transcending infinite r>f layers with void body because that's what it's supposed to do.
Wrong. Author didn't even answer the question. Again making up things without evidence ,"infinite r>f layers" blah blah blah.

Also you didn't debunk my arguement.
Because she literally did? What do you think the void body is? To trancend TLOIs fiction. The Infinite hierarchy, the Afterlife are all part of TLOIs fiction and it exists infinite R>F layers above it. It's jot hard to understand. The evidence is author confirmation and the quote about dream within a dream from v12.
Author didn't confirm. You didn't even look my argument for dream hierarchy part, saying same thing again and again ignoring context.
Author thinking the universe being observable is confirmation. The novel says nothing exists after the solar system, so the correct interpretation is a solar system within the observable universe. Not matter how many times something is said, it won't matter if you don't understand it and purposefully misinterpret things.
Didn't confirm it. "Think so". Clearly you don't what means by obs. universe. I didn't misinterpreted it, you are just making up headcanons to fit into your narrative despite providing any actual evidence.
The series is literally about solipsism. A real individual is needed to prove you're not the one dreaming things. The fact that void body is even needed is the proof. The anti-universe is the place beyond stories. They escaped fiction. That's all.
That doesn't deny the fact she can't create a universe by herself. Again you make claims without evidence.
You're literally ignoring author statements when it doesnt benefit you, and purposefully misinterpret the novel to fit your view. Everything has already been debunked.
You are the one ignoring author sttms when it doesn't benefit you, and using some vague sttmt to prove your point ignoring actual evidence like nothing.

You debunked nothing. Lol

But here, it just they talk about fiction in general. read the paragraph again.
I did. How in the hell, do you interpret their world closing and the next fiction opening up, forming a multi-layered fiction, as anything but the cosmology? Act 13 is literally about the metaphysical.
Wrong. Author didn't even answer the question. Again making up things without evidence ,"infinite r>f layers" blah blah blah.
He did. Your reading comprehension is either extremely low or you straight up lying. Evidence was posted. I posted a scan.
Also you didn't debunk my arguement.
I did.
Author didn't confirm. You didn't even look my argument for dream hierarchy part, saying same thing again and again ignoring context.
I didn't ignore any context, you did. You ignore the author and misinterpret scans worse than anyone has in this thread.
Didn't confirm it. "Think so". Clearly you don't what means by obs. universe. I didn't misinterpreted it, you are just making up headcanons to fit into your narrative despite providing any actual evidence.
Author was asked if the universe is observable, and he said he thinks it is. That's a confirmation. Stop your mental gymnastics.
That doesn't deny the fact she can't create a universe by herself. Again you make claims without evidence.
It's talking about the anti-universe. Literally the fact that everything is fiction, even Afterlife, is proof she created it. Denying it is being disingenuous.
You are the one ignoring author sttms when it doesn't benefit you, and using some vague sttmt to prove your point ignoring actual evidence like nothing.
I'm not. Nothing I posted is vague. You just want it to be.
You debunked nothing. Lol
I did. And everything in this thread was debunked long time ago by others as well, even outside this CRT. Only thing that keep you here are mental gymnastics which require to also ignore the author and the actual context the series is set in.

Because you seem like you randomly took all the articles you saw without reading the series and randomly spammed here. There is no series that explains r>f better.

"I think so" is a phrase that is used to express the author believes it is likely that it. but they are not certain. btw, I'm neutral. just gonna follow this thread

Last edited:
I did. How in the hell, do you interpret their world closing and the next fiction opening up, forming a multi-layered fiction, as anything but the cosmology? Act 13 is literally about the metaphysical.
Here is the whole paragraph.

He asked despite knowing the answer.
“That is of course the one who divulged several layers of fiction in the story. Most likely, the ending will come when he brings an end to the story exactly as the story dictates. The role of a demon king is to destroy the world, is it not? If a story does not allow the prince and princess to marry and live happily ever after, it must end with the world ending.”

“In other words, I’m important?” asked Akuto.

He still could not believe it.

“I think so.” Yoshie’s expression was completely serious. “You will bring an end to the world. What exactly that means gets tricky, though.”

“So whatever it means, I have to settle things?”

She nodded.

“The blonde Keena disappeared when she was satisfied, so you must be satisfied as well.”

“I get that, but what does it mean for me to be satisfied?”

“You live in a fiction yet you hate fiction. You have a natural urge to divulge fictions, so you will do so one after another. You destroyed the system closing us in, but the next system activated. The fiction has multiple layers. It is in an infinite retreat. It’s like a hell that continues on and on forever, so it isn’t an easy thing to deal with.”

Yoshie clung to him from behind as he sat in a chair.

“Quick question.”

“What? I thought we were having a serious discussion.
“I’m asking because this is a serious discussion. Why are you hugging me from behind?”
If you can't understand this simple thing, don't reply to this point further more.
He did. Your reading comprehension is either extremely low or you straight up lying. Evidence was posted. I posted a scan.
Which part did he confirm? Questions asked for power scaling reasons can't be take as evidence in first place. There is a rule about that.

Again, you ignored the fact, LOI created the main world, it's her dream and there is no hierarchy between them.
I did.

I didn't ignore any context, you did. You ignore the author and misinterpret scans worse than anyone has in this thread.
Not exactly.
Author was asked if the universe is observable, and he said he thinks it is. That's a confirmation. Stop your mental gymnastics.
"i think so" mean he guess it, it's not a confirmation.

Are you really defending universe being solar system sized? Lmao.

Observable Universe is multi-galactic size doesn't end with a solar system.

It's talking about the anti-universe. Literally the fact that everything is fiction, even Afterlife, is proof she created it. Denying it is being disingenuous.
Evidence? How does that even upscale her? It doesn't matter whether she created afterlife or not. Idc about it.
I'm not. Nothing I posted is vague. You just want it to be.

I did. And everything in this thread was debunked long time ago by others as well, even outside this CRT. Only thing that keep you here are mental gymnastics which require to also ignore the author and the actual context the series is set in.
Laughable. This is not a copy paste of comicvine debunk. Don'ttalkdt barely even debunked that.

"I think so" is a phrase that is used to express the author believes it is likely that it. but they are not certain. btw, I'm neutral. just gonna follow this
Nah, he thinks it's observable so it is. If he didn't think it was, he would have said so. He even corrected someone on saying it's not infinite. But, the story itself supports the author. All other quotes don't even come close to saying "the universe is the size of the solar system", but always comes to ve that nothing exists beyond it. In act 13, there is even a quote that says other stars can exist in the world they are, but simply don't. If the universe wasn't big enough to hold other stats and planets korone wouldn't have said what she said:
Screenshot_20221219-112408_Kindle.jpg

Nah, he thinks it's observable so it is. If he didn't think it was, he would have said so. He even corrected someone on saying it's not infinite.
He said, it is not infinite imao.
But, the story itself supports the author. All other quotes don't even come close to saying "the universe is the size of the solar system", but always comes to ve that nothing exists beyond it. In act 13, there is even a quote that says other stars can exist in the world they are, but simply don't. If the universe wasn't big enough to hold other stats and planets korone wouldn't have said what she said:
Screenshot_20221219-112408_Kindle.jpg
Bruuh. It literary says there are NO STARS OUTSIDE SOLAR SYSTEM. LMAO.

HERE EVEN AUTHOR SAID. OBSERVABLE UNIVERSE DOESN'T END WITH A DAMN SOLAR SYSTEM.
Whats-App-Image-2022-12-03-at-09-55-18-2.jpg

It literally talks about how one system closes and the next opens up, a multi-layered fiction. How is this anything but talk about cosmology?
Non sequitur.

Even then, currently I think DontTalkDT said what matters most is that Akuto can create infinite hierarchies, they don't need to exist.
That comes from a flawed argument. Just because the verse talks about hierarchies it does not mean Akuto can create them. This is a no limits fallacy which would extend to things like the law of identity who Akuto obviously can't recreate.
The author even confirmed infinite r>f layers exist:
Still no confirmation whether the hierarchy is upwards or downwards.

Here is the whole paragraph.

If you can't understand this simple thing, don't reply to this point further more.
Hmm, read it. I was correct. You simply do not understand it so please do not continue further after being debunked.
Which part did he confirm? Questions asked for power scaling reasons can't be take as evidence in first place. There is a rule about that.
Nothing indicates it's about powerscaling. Again, maybe you have trouble reading, but the author himself said that Akuto transcending the infinite r>f layers of TLOI
If they didn't exist to begin with, he would have said so. Instead, the answer to transcending infinite r>f layers is that it just works, that's the type of trancendence the void body is.
Again, you ignored the fact, LOI created the main world, it's her dream and there is no hierarchy between them.
Literally posted author confirming infinite r>f layers exist. You can still create a world and exist infinite r>f layers above them. That's how powerful it is.
Not exactly.

"i think so" mean he guess it, it's not a confirmation.
Nope, confirmation. If he didn't think it was observable universe, he would have said so. But he didn't. He said he thinks it's observable size. That's all. Stop the mental gymnastics.
Are you really defending universe being solar system sized? Lmao.
Yes. Because it's not. You're reading comprehension is really poor.
Observable Universe is multi-galactic size doesn't end with a solar system.
It's the size of our observable, multi-gallactic is a lowball.
Evidence? How does that even upscale her? It doesn't matter whether she created afterlife or not. Idc about it.
Then you literally debunked yourself. Just shows you know nothing about the series.
Laughable. This is not a copy paste of comicvine debunk. Don'ttalkdt barely even debunked that.
He debunked it. No one debunked him. That's simple. Only the blog isn't updated.

Just a friendly reminder for anyone who doesn't know..

We have rules about using statements from the Author on the Editing Rules Page.
  • Regarding direct information from the author/creator of a character: We do not use statements from them that are phrased in an uncertain, uncaring, and/or unspecific manner, such as "Could be", "Maybe", "Probably", "Possibly" etcetera. Brief or vague answers to fan-questions via social media are also generally disregarded, whereas more elaborate explanations in serious interviews are usually considered more reliable.
  • When a statement from a character, guidebook, or even word of god contradicts what occurs in the series, they won't be used. For example, if an author says that a character from his work is incapable of shattering planets, even though it has destroyed galaxies on-screen, we will always go with the latter, rather than the former. The statement need to be consistent with what has been revealed within the fictional franchise itself. Otherwise, it will be considered invalid.
  • Author statements will only be accepted when they clarify what has been shown or implied in the series itself, and will be rejected when they contradict what has been shown to the audience. Statements that technically do not contradict anything shown in the series will still be rejected if there is no evidence that they are accurate.

Hmm, read it. I was correct. You simply do not understand it so please do not continue further after being debunked.
"I was correct" 😂
Nothing indicates it's about powerscaling. Again, maybe you have trouble reading, but the author himself said that Akuto transcending the infinite r>f layers of TLOI
If they didn't exist to begin with, he would have said so. Instead, the answer to transcending infinite r>f layers is that it just works, that's the type of trancendence the void body is.
Hitchen's razor again.
Literally posted author confirming infinite r>f layers exist. You can still create a world and exist infinite r>f layers above them. That's how powerful it is.
No. Are you blind?Author said another thing.

Nope, confirmation. If he didn't think it was observable universe, he would have said so. But he didn't. He said he thinks it's observable size. That's all. Stop the mental gymnastics.
Ignoring he said ends with solar system. Wow.
Yes. Because it's not. You're reading comprehension is really poor.

It's the size of our observable, multi-gallactic is a lowball.
Lmao. Observable Universe is not same as actual universe. It's multi galactic size. It is a fact. You are just exposing your lack of knowledge about certain topics.
Then you literally debunked yourself. Just shows you know nothing about the series.

He debunked it. No one debunked him. That's simple. Only the blog isn't updated.
*coughs

"I was correct" 😂
Yes
Hitchen's razor again.
Don't think so.
No. Are you blind?Author said another thing.
Nope
Ignoring he said ends with solar system. Wow.
I didn't. You just lied about the context.
Lmao. Observable Universe is not same as actual universe. It's multi galactic size. It is a fact. You are just exposing your lack of knowledge about certain topics.
Doesn't matter. Yes, observable universe is what we know exists, and there's likely more, but that doesn't matter. This wiki accepts the 3-A and low 2-C to be observable universe size, nothing more is needed.
Seems like you're coping in stead of coughing
So? He said " I think so".
And that's the answer. If he didn't think so, he would have said so. Answers are right in front of you but you do a 180 and run backwards.

I dont understand. Universe size is dosen't matther for r>f .All of universe solar system and still you are 1A possibly

I dont understand. Universe size is dosen't matther for r>f .All of universe solar system and still you are 1A possibly
Of course, doesn't matter. It just a small thing I wanted to debunk, still another akuto guy defending with his headcanons.

Read VSBW rules. one guy posted it above.
Nothing breaks the rules as far as I'm aware. Answers Iv sent of the author are pretty clear, and questions asked on Twitter aren't asked with the intent of powerscaling. Pretty sure the author doesn't even answer questions related to powerscaling, only things that would clarify what he wrote and how genuine the question was.

Nothing breaks the rules as far as I'm aware. Answers Iv sent of the author are pretty clear, and questions asked on Twitter aren't asked with the intent of powerscaling. Pretty sure the author doesn't even answer questions related to powerscaling, only things that would clarify what he wrote and how genuine the question was.
İf question for power scaling author says ı don't answer this question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back