• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akuto Sai Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not.
It is. since author directly said universe end with SS. easily debunked.
It's not, it asks about how it's possible to trancend the hierarchy if it's made of infinite r>f dreams and the author explains that's it just works because it's that type of trancendence (you know, void body)
He didn't explain anything. He said transcendence term is diff to describe regarding akuto trascending tloi, not answered for dream part.

Nice try.

Talking about the series with someone who hasn't read it is a complete headache because it comes up with nonsense completely out of context, just like the debunk written on comic vine, and it's really hard to explain to that person because they haven't read it, especially if that person doesn't want to understand.
Great Arguement.

It is. since author directly said universe end with SS. easily debunked.
Wrong. I posted the real context of the questions asked.
He didn't explain anything. He said transcendence term is diff to describe regarding akuto trascending tloi, not answered for dream part.
What he means is that the infinite r>f layers were transcended by Akuto simply because that's how things work. Only time he did, was with void body. Only logical explanation to that is that void body can trancend infinite r>f layers and bring Akuto to TLOIs level.

Nice try though, but having bad interpretations on your part means nothing lol

Wrong. I posted the real context of the questions asked.
You are saying author is wrong? Nice.
What he means is that the infinite r>f layers were transcended by Akuto simply because that's how things work. Only time he did, was with void body. Only logical explanation to that is that void body can trancend infinite r>f layers and bring Akuto to TLOIs level.
Still he didn't answer to that part. Hitchen's razor trice. making up things as usual.

You didn't even debunk my very first arguement that debunks dream hierarchy.

if you really read the series, prove that even your Tread made it almost similar to comicvine even though you changed it a little

if you really read the series, prove that even your Tread made it almost similar to comicvine even though you changed it a little
How does that relevant here? The only similarity is about solar system sized universe part.

You are saying author is wrong? Nice.
You're literally going against what author said. I posted the full question and author answers. This isn't the only time you only post answers and leave out the questions. So you're ignoring author isn't my problem.
Still he didn't answer to that part. Hitchen's razor trice. making up things as usual.
Nothing I said was made up. I explained it clear enough. Maybe read again a couple dozen times.
You didn't even debunk my very first arguement that debunks dream hierarchy.
Wrong, I did debunk you. You're literally going in circles saying I'm wrong yet you don't even post the questions author answered, and if you do, you twist his words.

Great Arguement.
But that is true ı explain this who someone has read to daimou and ı explain who someone hasn't read to dkd and clearly difficult explain because you don't understand any think and You keep throwing things out of context before us. we say, what can we do that it does not express it in the context, you repeat what you say without caring because you do not know the context, and this is seriously tiring my friend.

You're literally going against what author said. I posted the full question and author answers. This isn't the only time you only post answers and leave out the questions. So you're ignoring author isn't my problem.
You clearly don't know what means by observable universe.
Wrong, I did debunk you. You're literally going in circles saying I'm wrong yet you don't even post the questions author answered, and if you do, you twist his words.
Is this your counter arguement? Wow.

But that is true ı explain this who someone has read to daimou and ı explain who someone hasn't read to dkd and clearly difficult explain because you don't understand any think and You keep throwing things out of context before us. we say, what can we do that it does not express it in the context, you repeat what you say without caring because you do not know the context, and this is seriously tiring my friend.
Then debunk my claims instead of ducking from main point and asking irrelevant stuff to change the topic.

I explain that argumant and you dont understand and you repeat again and again same word same sentence.No matter how I explain it, someone who doesn't read dkd and does their best to lower it will ignore and continue to repeat the same things, and this leaves us in an endless loop. I think people who don't know about the series should be banned from unlocking random downgrades but whatever. As I said, we explain both the author's words and the places from the novel in context, but you ignore it because you don't understand.

I explain that argumant and you dont understand and you repeat again and again same word same sentence.No matter how I explain it, someone who doesn't read dkd and does their best to lower it will ignore and continue to repeat the same things, and this leaves us in an endless loop. I think people who don't know about the series should be banned from unlocking random downgrades but whatever. As I said, we explain both the author's words and the places from the novel in context, but you ignore it because you don't understand.
Make proper arguements. Typing a long essay without using actual arguments with evidence is dumb.

You clearly don't know what means by observable universe.
The question that was asked the author was about how big the actual universe the solar system is in. The universe, as author himself answered, is the size of the our observable one which is 46.508 billion light years in radius. Thats simple. You're probably misunderstanding something yourself if you're so hung up on it. If you have a problem with how this wiki treats 3-A or Low 2-C, make a separate thread. With author answers and the context I've provided previously meets this site's standards.
Is this your counter arguement? Wow.
Just stating the facts. And certainly the most you deserve in that situation.

The question that was asked the author was about how big the actual universe the solar system is in. The universe, as author himself answered, is the size of the our observable one which is 46.508 billion light years in radius. Thats simple. You're probably misunderstanding something yourself if you're so hung up on it. If you have a problem with how this wiki treats 3-A or Low 2-C, make a separate thread. With author answers and the context I've provided previously meets this site's standards.
Again, he said "I think so". It's not a damn confirmation.

Observable universe is multi galactic size and a solar system sized world is way lower than it.

Based upon a vague statement + exposing lack of knowledge about obs. universe. bro, literary said, obs universe is not multi galactic size.

Our observable universe ends with a solar system? Lmao.

Again, he said "I think so". It's not a damn confirmation.
It is, especially since you see him previously correct others if they get something wrong.
Observable universe is multi galactic size and a solar system sized world is way lower than it.
Observable Universe is 3-A without time and Low 2-C with time. Don't like it? Make a CRT in staff discussion or something.
Based upon a vague statement + exposing lack of knowledge about obs. universe. bro, literary said, obs universe is not multi galactic size.
I don't think you know what you're talking about at this point. The statement isn't vague, since he quite literally answered a straight forward question. Don't like it? Find a way to cope with it. Not my problem.
Our observable universe ends with a solar system? Lmao.
At this point it feels like you're strawmanning me, or maybe even the Author? Everything is pretty clear, of what I've presented. Did I say our universe was solar system sized? No. But if that's your conclusion of what I said, you have a serious reading comprehension problem.

It is, especially since you see him previously correct others if they get something wrong.
It is not. just stop this.
Observable Universe is 3-A without time and Low 2-C with time. Don't like it? Make a CRT in staff discussion or something.
It is multi galactic size imao.
I don't think you know what you're talking about at this point. The statement isn't vague, since he quite literally answered a straight forward question. Don't like it? Find a way to cope with it. Not my problem.
No. It doesn't. He literary disproved that user's claims before. debunk it saying a solar system sized universe, debunked again saying it's not infinite.
At this point it feels like you're strawmanning me, or maybe even the Author? Everything is pretty clear, of what I've presented. Did I say our universe was solar system sized? No. But if that's your conclusion of what I said, you have a serious reading comprehension problem.
Then it only proves, author misspoke there.

Why don't you understand such simple things?

It is not. just stop this.
I won't stop because I know I'm right. You should stop.
It is multi galactic size imao.
If you're talking about how this wiki treats the observable universe either make a CRT or cope.
No. It doesn't. He literary disproved that user's claims before. debunk it saying a solar system sized universe, debunked again saying it's not infinite.
Wrong. He quite literally answered clear cut question with a clear cut answer. Don't twist what the author states.
Then it only proves, author misspoke there.
pepe.jpg

Why don't you understand such simple things?
I've explained everything crystal clear several times. You don't understand. Not my problem anymore.

Well, first I'll touch on afterlife>real world. 12 episodes of real world anime are what we see throughout the 12 volumes of the novel. However, at the end of volume 12, we encounter the other world, the afterlife, with a notebook that Fujiko found. In this notebook, scientists talk about the fact that the real world is fictional and not real, but these people are real people in 3D, how can this be? The way to find out is to look at the world from the outside! When they say looking from the outside, they look for and find a way to go to the afterlife of the other world, not to go out of this solar system, but to look with a different perspective. After going to afterlife and coming back, yes, they say this world is fiction. It is completely real from the inside, but when we look at it from a higher existence from the outside, it becomes fictional; in short, for the afterlife, the real world is a fictional non-real structure. In addition to what I said, the author also states that afterlife is a higher dimensional world, so yes, afterlife is definitely a higher fiction, higher dimensional than real world.

Well, first I'll touch on afterlife>real world. 12 episodes of real world anime are what we see throughout the 12 volumes of the novel. However, at the end of volume 12, we encounter the other world, the afterlife, with a notebook that Fujiko found. In this notebook, scientists talk about the fact that the real world is fictional and not real, but these people are real people in 3D, how can this be? The way to find out is to look at the world from the outside! When they say looking from the outside, they look for and find a way to go to the afterlife of the other world, not to go out of this solar system, but to look with a different perspective. After going to afterlife and coming back, yes, they say this world is fiction. It is completely real from the inside, but when we look at it from a higher existence from the outside, it becomes fictional; in short, for the afterlife, the real world is a fictional non-real structure. In addition to what I said, the author also states that afterlife is a higher dimensional world, so yes, afterlife is definitely a higher fiction, higher dimensional than real world.
Evidence? You need to explain it with scans.

this debunk thread is very similar to the previous debunk thread from comicvine and it was denied by DT, even the argument is the same from comicvine even though he changed it a bit

this debunk thread is very similar to the previous debunk thread from comicvine and it was denied by DT, even the argument is the same from comicvine even though he changed it a bit
typical copy and paste lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back