• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aku's supposed feat of messing with the multiverse.

ShrekAnakin

He/Him
So I heard about this one feat that Aku had in the Samurai Jack comics in which he supposedly messed with the multiverse when Jack was sent to the future, and infinite timelines got distorted by him. I'm curious how this feat might apply to the character or what not, or if the feat is an outlier now that season 5 retconned the comics. I'd like to hear what you guys have to say about this.

well the feat dosen't seem to be anything that can apply to ap it seems more like a domino effect of messing with time

Back