• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
OP can no longer update but I'd like to finish off their matches. In memoriam so to speak.

I prefer the arguments for Akuma, so I will vote for him for reasons above.

Actually Akuma has 7 votes. OP left before Redgrave voted. So they had 6 for Akuma before I got here, and mine was 7.

The vote is 7-4-0, meaning Grace started three hours ago.

Gargoyle One said:
I meant the guy voting Mael lol
Ah. Then I shall BFR my response.

B E G O N E T E X T

I think Meliodas wins, because I think he can reflect AoE attacks, he has reflected explosions and he has reflected 7 different magic attacks. And even if he couldn't, he could still charge up his revenge counter.

Akuma's durability is around large mountain level (according to the wiki) so Meliodas might be able to slice akuma in half, because Meliodas was able to split a mountain with a twig and that was without his demon mode (it also didn't seem like he used all of his strength, he was pretty serious but he wasn't tired or fatigued after the swing), if he uses his own sword, hellblaze (which was able to nullify an immortal's Regenerationn and can't be extinguished) and his demon mark (more than 30% stronger than base form) or berserk mode/wrath mode (more than 200% stronger than base form), he could easily slice Akuma in two.

Meliodas is also much shorter than most of Akuma's regular foes so he might also struggle with that, whereas Mel is used to fighting enemies bigger than himself and Mel has some decent Regenerationn which Akuma (as far as I could tell from the wiki) doesn't have.

Meliodas also has more experience seeing as he's lived for more than 3000 years and Akuma is only around his fifties or sixties

Meliodas is also good with manipulating his soul, seeing as melascula was unable to remove his soul even though Mel was heavily injured and under the effect of the commandment of Love. This does happen after being unsealed but I don't think his soul manipulation had anything to do with his PL, so it might be possible that he could survive the Raging Demon.

And in his berserk/wrath form he can fly, use his demon marking to protect himself or make weapons and when he fought Galand in this form he could control it so he might be able to make clones in this mode.

I think people overestimate the value of experience when we talk about beings that have lived for millenias. Just because someone lived that much doesn't mean he's god tier in skill and tactics, and when you have a human-like mind i doubt there is that much of a difference beetween two century and a millenia of experience. That said, it's true that Akuma only got a human lifetime behind his back, i just think it's not really significant.

You forgot akuma's phasing tho, and it's a bit NLF to assume that he could have soul resistance in this weaker form.

<They're both large mountain level so Mel can easily slice Akins in two

Akuma can also slap him across the face considering he's physically stronger

Meliodes can't make clones in this form he's never shown that.

Wrong form of Meliodes, he doesn't have soul resistance

I got a quick question, which form is sealed wrath lostvayne supposed to be, demon mode or Beserk mode? I am asking this because sealed wrath (unarmed) shows berserk mode, but sealed wrath (lostvayne) shows demon mode. And if it's demon mode are going with the assumption that Mel can go beserk mode?

graced ended a long time ago and only mel's profile is unlocked so i'll add (i forgot its existence)

Back