• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This isn't really much of a reason to not do it. I can see if people do not like arguing the stance, but the battle in of itself being done for anyone who might want to do it is not a problem.

Madoka doesn't have a passive ability like Homura, apparently, hence why she lost against Enerjak.

Homura herself, on the other hand......

Yea, unless Enerjak has resistance to mind hax himself.

Btw, is Enerjak's mind hax something he needs to proactively turn on or what?

She has the powers of all the other magical girls excluding Homura (and their witch forms).

Most of them don't have passive stuff but a handful do, and Madoka gets their powers, so it eventually adds up and makes a very long list of powers

I know this isn't the best place to ask but speaking of Madoka.

Shouldnt she have had some of her 5B matches removed since she's unknown?

What about the purple guy? He can be relied on and since he's '''the only person here who can remove locked matches''' he's your only shot.

Madoka's 5-B matches don't change because her AP didn't change in a way that actually affects the matches.

It's not like she got a different calc or something, it's just a way as any other to acknowledge that she's beyond baseline 5-B to the point where it's ridiculous.

And I agree, the purple guy is your only shot

TFW I legit thought you guys were talking about Thanos for a second

Also any admin/content mod can feel more than free to remove those matches.

>talking about why either a green name or purple name can remove matches

>one of said people talking is a yellow name

Back