• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Aku taking hits from the Goddess of Water is considered an outlier then why cant YD just vaporize him now?

I disagree with it being an outlier considering

1) He has a country level feat as only a tiny fragment of his current self.

2) He may or may not have drained a planet's oceans

Suspicous... The word of it being a stomp could've been said earlier, yet it wasn't. regardless, Aku has the hax to make it up.

Anyways, 7 votes for Aku total.

@Magolor Because the whole water goddess thing was being discussed, now that it's been determined to be an outlier, none of the votes for aku are valid and YD can oneshot very casually

The votes were in spite of YD's higher AP, since Aku has many ways to avoid or otherwise circumvent YD's attacks. (And will do so, since he's bloodlusted)

Not to mention, if he's bloodlusted, it's entirely possible that he'll just temporally BFR her right out of the gate and be done with it.

@King No, the votes were based on Aku having the durability to not be damaged by YD's attacks due to survivng hits from the Water Goddess, but now that the feat is an outlier, all previous arguments are invalid

Basically the thread needs to be remade at this point

Actually, if you'll scroll up, my vote and numerous others after mine don't have that reasoning at all.

Also, again, bloodlust most likely equals temporal BFR right off the bat.

All of the votes are based on the reasoning i just described

Basically everything after Azzy's arguments stemmed from that reasoing

Any opponent sans has gone up against is far above his region and can oneshot him with ease, yet none of his fights are considered stomps, this should be no exception.

They didnt FRA just yours

Essentially what im saying is the votes need to be redone if not the thread itself

Also im not sure if youre allowed to bloodlust just one character

EMagoIorSouI said:
Any opponent sans has gone up against is far above his region and can oneshot him with ease, yet none of his fights are considered stomps, this should be no exception.
A lot of those are actually stomps and are in the process of being removed due to his profile rework

WeeklyBattles said:
They didnt FRA just yours
Essentially what im saying is the votes need to be redone if not the thread itself

Also im not sure if youre allowed to bloodlust just one character
And? If my reason's were valid (they are), then the FRAs are valid as well.

Actually, I just went back and looked. The only two people who voted before I did were Zoxiver and TheNarwhalKing.

• Zoxiver: Other than that... The vote goes to AKU, with superior hax, mind manipulation, and can remove her from the battlefield with BFR right when the battle starts.
  • TheNarwhalKing: While that does seem rather intimidating I'm still going with Aku, he has duplication which can help him out by having other bodies that can tank the hits for him, and once Aku starts getting his ass handed to him he will for sure give yellow diamond a taste of the samurai jack life.
Neither of these mention anything about Aku's durability. And both have reasons that are valid. (temporal BFR, as well as duplication to stay in the game in the case of the second vote)

Plenty of matches have been had where only one character was bloodlusted, and there's nothing in the rules that says we can't add matches under such conditions. It should be fine.

Also, why wasn't my vote counted? I literally said I was voting for Aku for my own reasons.

Problem is YD resists most of Aku's hax aside from his BFR just by her Gem Physiology, so saying he wins via hax isnt an accurate argument

Both still mention fairly valid reasons for him winning, though.

First one says he can temporally BFR right from the start. (He can. He's bloodlusted.)

Second says he can use his duplication to have clones take the attacks for him, and can BFR the moment things start looking even remotely grim. (He can, on both accounts.)

Meanwhile the rest of the votes besides mine were mostly FRAs, and came after my own vote.

Except he's never BFRed anything even when bloodlusted, he literally only did so to Jack out of desperation

Bloodlust refers to a state where a character is fighting without any inhibitions, and cares about nothing other than defeating the enemy.
~ Bloodlust page​
A bloodlusted character will not be victim to Character Induced Stupidity
~ Bloodlust page, again.​
Bloodlust isn't just him being angry enough to kill her. Bloodlust means he wants nothing more than to win, and will use anything within his power in order to achieve that goal.

Not to mention, even if his BFR was out of desperation in his own canon, that solidifies the second vote, which accounts for the likelihood of him BFRing the moment things get out of hand.

Anyway, even if we completely disregard Zoxiver's vote, that still leaves us at seven for Aku. NarwhalKing and I had our own reasons, and there are five FRAs that came after.

Judging by how this thread has gone, only one person believes this to be a stomp, with everyone else having reached a general consensus that's fairly reasonable.

The way I see it, this can be added immediately.

How is this still not closed?

Aku wins FRA

Doesn't matter if Yellow has the AP advantage if all her attacks are physical.

Even if she is somhow able to turn Aku into a fine black mist, he just comes back together like nothing happened.

Aku can only take damage via divine weapons/energy, human spirit imbued weapons, or hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back